Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 34 of 34

Thread: SEED on 24 September 2003, Wednesday

  1. #21

  2. #22
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mangomilkshake
    larry's hot fav huh
    Much know not do you.
    Learn you will.
    Find Larry you will.
    http://azure.clubsnap.org/gallery/album06/LarryPower
    Yeaaaa....


    /Azure teleports out of system...

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Near the Clouds
    Posts
    557

    Default

    Excuse me, espn.
    Larry is MY Uncle Larry in the first place and I am NOT sharing him. Full stop.


    Wah. See I busy with exam than you try to sneak around my back, eh?

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Larry's mine :P

  5. #25
    ClubSNAP Admin Darren's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    8,510
    Blog Entries
    2

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Poledra
    Excuse me, espn.
    Larry is MY Uncle Larry in the first place and I am NOT sharing him. Full stop.


    Wah. See I busy with exam than you try to sneak around my back, eh?
    guys and gals, no need to fight, plenty of Larry to go around ... go around, geddit? geddit? no ... never mind..

  6. #26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by espn
    Larry's mine :P



    * togu looks at larry...
    * togu walks away...



  7. #27

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    guys and gals, no need to fight, plenty of Larry to go around ... go around, geddit? geddit? no ... never mind..
    hehhehee...

    round and round we go!!!!!

  8. #28
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    Poledra: But but... Larry's my first love We'll have to take turns then. No choice

    Larry: U can run but you can't hide... hiak hiak...

    Darren: There's sure plenty of Larry to go around alright...

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    home
    Posts
    620

    Default

    don't have to fight

    since the "Larry" is so popular, somebody should start a MO for "ClubSnap Larry Soft Toy (Limited Edition)", then everybody can own "Larry" and bring him home

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by caseytan
    don't have to fight

    since the "Larry" is so popular, somebody should start a MO for "ClubSnap Larry Soft Toy (Limited Edition)", then everybody can own "Larry" and bring him home

  11. #31
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    ClubSNAP community
    Posts
    2,775

    Default

    Or....

    Quote Originally Posted by Darren
    plenty of Larry to go around ... go around..
    Round and round the Great Larry, the Great Larry, the Great Larry...

  12. #32
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2002
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    5,499

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Azure
    Or....



    Round and round the Great Larry, the Great Larry, the Great Larry...

  13. #33
    Deregistered
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Planet Nikon
    Posts
    21,905

    Default

    I think I'll MO a Larry limited edition cuddly soft toy... looks like it might earn $$

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2002
    Location
    hErE lAh
    Posts
    975

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Bluestrike
    hehhehee...

    round and round we go!!!!!
    LOL

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •