Thread: Shutter Lag

minitaz
    Guests

Default Shutter Lag

Hi all,

I am currently considering purchasing a camera. However, one thing I have noticed is that the shutter lag for most digital camera tends to be quite long.

Is there any recommendation on a camera that have very short shutter lag? (Budget is kind of controlled under $3k; though will consider anything beyond that.)

Thanks

Take a look at the Canon 300D... launching soon at under 2k together with a lens..

minitaz
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by stk
    Take a look at the Canon 300D... launching soon at under 2k together with a lens..
    wow.. thats fast reply.

any idea how long is the shutter release lag?

also, if Vit M is not an issue, which cam would actually provide the shortest shutter lag?

sorry for the barrage of questions,.

The shutter lag for the 300D can be found in the website below.. U should read the full review for a better idea of what this camera can/cannot do..

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/EDR/EDRA7.HTM

Not too sure though about the best digital cam cos I'm not into cameras at those price range..

minitaz
    Guests

Quote Originally Posted by stk
    The shutter lag for the 300D can be found in the website below.. U should read the full review for a better idea of what this camera can/cannot do..

http://www.imaging-resource.com/PRODS/EDR/EDRA7.HTM

Not too sure though about the best digital cam cos I'm not into cameras at those price range..
    Thanks again. Will read up more..

Guess in the end, its not so much on the body, but more on the lens used.