Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #801

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    late morning butties....

  2. #802
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Hi Butties!

  3. #803
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Hungry......
    蓮花仙子

  4. #804
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    Hungry......
    when are you not hungry?

  5. #805
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    you need Sio Ar

  6. #806
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    morning!

  7. #807
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    morning!
    wa nice morning composition!
    the way there is an icon behind the exclamation mark,drawing viewers to the icon
    and the exclamation mark showing excitement and energy!
    Awalk winning morning text!

  8. #808
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    wa nice morning composition!
    the way there is an icon behind the exclamation mark,drawing viewers to the icon
    and the exclamation mark showing excitement and energy!
    Awalk winning morning text!
    WOW! award winning description LOL
    you should win award for the best snake eating competition wahahaha

  9. #809
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    WOW! award winning description LOL
    you should win award for the best snake eating competition wahahaha
    lol

  10. #810
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    talking about sio ark...KT Bluf me...there is no sio ark at the ts dinner on sat..

    i was very disappointed when the restaurant charges extra if customers need drinks and desserts...a hefty S$32 buffet (when we want lime drink) but no dessert (pay extra again) we kanna chopped..!!.

    i just checked the rating for the restaurant, it is at the bottom pit of 6.5point from the public.......the public paid averagely $25per pax and they swear they never go back there again!..
    Last edited by LOTUSfairy; 15th December 2008 at 11:30 AM.
    蓮花仙子

  11. #811
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...51#post4611451

    anyone taking part?
    i got a brilliant concept

  12. #812
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    lol
    when is the award ceremony? i can go cover the event with award winning photos loool

    Quote Originally Posted by LOTUSfairy View Post
    talking about sio ark...KT Bluf me...there is no sio ark at the ts dinner on sat..

    i was very disappointed when the restaurant charges extra if customers need drinks and desserts...a S$32 buffet (when we want lime drink) but no dessert (pay extra again) we kanna chopped..!!.

    i just checked the rating for the restaurant, it is at the bottom pit of 6.5point from the public.......the public paid averagely $25per pax and they swear they never go back there again!..
    u can change ur taste already, eat something else! now is xmas season, try roasted turkey hahaha

  13. #813
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Auntie dulan liao Any restaurant no sio ark tio condemned by her

  14. #814
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...51#post4611451

    anyone taking part?
    i got a brilliant concept
    let us go take pics..i wanna try joining the contest...time to challenge myself to better pics liao !
    蓮花仙子

  15. #815
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showt...51#post4611451

    anyone taking part?
    i got a brilliant concept
    what concept? u in bikini by the beach har?

  16. #816
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Auntie dulan liao Any restaurant no sio ark tio condemned by her
    yah lor sio ark....or sio them!!
    蓮花仙子

  17. #817
    Moderator LOTUSfairy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Serangoon
    Posts
    3,338

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    when is the award ceremony? i can go cover the event with award winning photos loool



    u can change ur taste already, eat something else! now is xmas season, try roasted turkey hahaha
    turkey not nice leh..i have that for some time too.

    i want sio ark drumstick!!
    蓮花仙子

  18. #818
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    what concept? u in bikini by the beach har?
    yesh ish bikini but not at the beach
    awalk winner can guess what i ish tinking?

    "Tranquility in a Bustling City”, avid photographers are invited to submit innovative pictures capturing Singapore as a resort getaway amidst a cosmopolitan city. Images are to depict elements of tranquility and relaxation or a sense of getaway and escape in Singapore amongst tall city hub buildings"

  19. #819
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Wear bikini in the centre of raffles place relaxing??

  20. #820

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    yesh ish bikini but not at the beach
    awalk winner can guess what i ish tinking?

    "Tranquility in a Bustling City”, avid photographers are invited to submit innovative pictures capturing Singapore as a resort getaway amidst a cosmopolitan city. Images are to depict elements of tranquility and relaxation or a sense of getaway and escape in Singapore amongst tall city hub buildings"
    wah....
    awalk winners @ work....
    muz learn....

Page 41 of 51 FirstFirst ... 163136394041424346 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •