Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1012

Thread: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #41

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by gglankie View Post
    Here ish mine that i took before Deepavali seasons.. Enjoy

    haha buttie, i ish learn from chiu the technique wan! shifu! haha this is so much more nice

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post

    Fwah... all handheld... impressive... u have come far bennie...
    Thanks buttie, i still long way from your stable arms as seen in your Cambodia hdr lol. Actually i brought my tripork but i lost the plate... so sad... now calling all the shops to find replacement.

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Ah hee says hi to chiu all

    Salute to hee buttie, he's so cool with this pic ahaha!
    Last edited by Benosaurous; 7th December 2008 at 06:27 PM.

  2. #42
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Allo butties i ish nt ghosting stanley to9 riao...feel rike slping

  3. #43

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    no sweat becoz leg cramp
    btw, no training should not run marathon at all
    i go without training, at the last stage, 1 hr can only complete 4km...

  4. #44
    Senior Member StrifeYun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Rivervale Drive
    Posts
    2,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    no sweat becoz leg cramp
    btw, no training should not run marathon at all
    i go without training, at the last stage, 1 hr can only complete 4km...
    power no need train can complete, if moi I think my leg will give way !! Salute.!
    Canon EOS "Luxury"
    [flickr]

  5. #45

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Ah Hee!! DIdnt see you today. My leg also cramp at 22km, walked the rest of the run, complete in 7.5 hrs......yes, shud not run marathon at all if no training, it was like after pass 21km u-turn, 90% of ppl walking only, I need to go thru 4 medical stations to get my legs bandaged up cos so many ppl need bandage after passing 21km. I got mine across the road before 21km u-turn....

    Cheers
    ahtiow
    Infinity and beyond!!!!
    http://flickr.com/photos/ahtiow } Tangshooter

  6. #46
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    goot ebening butties

  7. #47
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by ahtiow View Post
    Ah Hee!! DIdnt see you today. My leg also cramp at 22km, walked the rest of the run, complete in 7.5 hrs......yes, shud not run marathon at all if no training, it was like after pass 21km u-turn, 90% of ppl walking only, I need to go thru 4 medical stations to get my legs bandaged up cos so many ppl need bandage after passing 21km. I got mine across the road before 21km u-turn....

    Cheers
    ahtiow
    there's a real battlefield out there!

    anyway still for completing by hook or by crook. finishing is everything, u get that finisher shirt too mah..literally also can..haha

    i can only run short distance..=X

  8. #48
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,932

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    there's a real battlefield out there!

    anyway still for completing by hook or by crook. finishing is everything, u get that finisher shirt too mah..literally also can..haha

    i can only run short distance..=X
    the furthest i can run is in the morning when i run for my bus

  9. #49

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by ahtiow View Post
    Ah Hee!! DIdnt see you today. My leg also cramp at 22km, walked the rest of the run, complete in 7.5 hrs......yes, shud not run marathon at all if no training, it was like after pass 21km u-turn, 90% of ppl walking only, I need to go thru 4 medical stations to get my legs bandaged up cos so many ppl need bandage after passing 21km. I got mine across the road before 21km u-turn....

    Cheers
    ahtiow
    u sick still went har
    after run, now i can straighten my len, also i got fever now
    i regret register next year sundown marathon liao

  10. #50

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    the furthest i can run is in the morning when i run for my bus
    100meter world record har

  11. #51

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Bros, today I wasted whole day sitting at home. So tomorrow Im planning to go to one the below places alone or if any of you wanto join me also welcome:
    1) St John's Island
    2) Kusu Island
    3) Pulau Ubin

    Which place is better. Please advice. Thanks bros.

  12. #52
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Bros, today I wasted whole day sitting at home. So tomorrow Im planning to go to one the below places alone or if any of you wanto join me also welcome:
    1) St John's Island
    2) Kusu Island
    3) Pulau Ubin

    Which place is better. Please advice. Thanks bros.
    Pulau ubin is nice

  13. #53

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Pulau ubin is nice
    Thanks for advice. How about St.John's Island ??

  14. #54
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Thanks for advice. How about St.John's Island ??
    I been there b4 bt tat was way back in sec sch can`t really remember sry

  15. #55

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I been there b4 bt tat was way back in sec sch can`t really remember sry
    Is it safe to go alone to all these places or should I gather friends to go alone???

  16. #56

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    tomorrow holiday everywhere crowded. even the monkey no peace , must pose some more.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

  17. #57

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Pulau ubin is nice
    Agreed . .. thot of going there again ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  18. #58

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by nirenj View Post
    Is it safe to go alone to all these places or should I gather friends to go alone???
    You can organise lor, best is get ard 10-12 ppl then can have 1 bump boat to go ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

  19. #59

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    You can organise lor, best is get ard 10-12 ppl then can have 1 bump boat to go ..
    Is it too late to organize, if we were to go there tmrw morning. Can i post in upcoming events post ??

  20. #60

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LIII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    I been there b4 bt tat was way back in sec sch can`t really remember sry
    Bro, will u be interested to go to pulau ubin tomorrow if I organize the outing????

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •