Thread: Shooting in Winter

Question Shooting in Winter

Hi bros and sis, would like to ask, because going to Beijing soon. So is it ok to use my Nikon D40 DSLR there? Any precautions to take (like heat pack...)? Because -10 degrees now there. Will my SLR spoil?

Blog Entries

Default Re: Shooting in Winter

if you want fast answers to your question, it is best to use the search function as someone else would have asked the same question as you

eg: http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=437946

also the internet is also another source of information
    try google

Quote Originally Posted by skylo0701 View Post
    Hi bros and sis, would like to ask, because going to Beijing soon. So is it ok to use my Nikon D40 DSLR there? Any precautions to take (like heat pack...)? Because -10 degrees now there. Will my SLR spoil?
    so far what i have gathered is bring more battery...i am also going for winter holiday(~-5degree) soon
    OLympus EP3 17mm..

Quote Originally Posted by skylo0701 View Post
    Have you tried a search? Many many many threads like yours already. It would have taken less time to search than post your relatively common question.
    Alpha