Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 55

Thread: if only you had superspowers.....

  1. #21

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    To diagnose any illness. Its the multiple testings at hospitals that is making people broke.

  2. #22
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    singapore
    Posts
    1,799

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    I want power to change to GOD-mode.

  3. #23

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    It be nice to be able to absorb any superpowers within a 5km radius
    and use it anytime i want. hmm Think watch too much HEROES already

  4. #24
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Such a superpower is quite unbalanced. It is the same as asking the genie who grants you three wishes, for another 1 million wishes.

    And woe to you if you're the only superhero around, because you got no super power to absorb So you sure you still want this power?

    Quote Originally Posted by woojacky View Post
    It be nice to be able to absorb any superpowers within a 5km radius
    and use it anytime i want. hmm Think watch too much HEROES already

  5. #25

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    dun wan Superpower...

    Only want Jit Pah Bun!!!
    Nikon D300s, 50mm, 18-105mm, Sigma 30mm F1.4, Sigma 50-150mm F2.8, Samyang 8mm F3.5

  6. #26
    Member Lord Soth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Neuschwanstein Castle
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    My desired superpower is the power to apply Adobe Photoshop tweaks to my RAW files without the need to use a computer!

    | Nikon D700; AF-S 14-24 f/2.8GED; AF 20 f/2.8D; AF 50 f/1.4D; SB400| Tamron AF 28-75 f/2.8 A09NII|

  7. #27

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by vince123123 View Post
    Such a superpower is quite unbalanced. It is the same as asking the genie who grants you three wishes, for another 1 million wishes.

    And woe to you if you're the only superhero around, because you got no super power to absorb So you sure you still want this power?
    Then i become ZERO lor.

  8. #28

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    BBB power... without using money or anything.. just tell the shop personal what i wan and he/she will give me what i wan...

  9. #29

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    BBB power... without using money or anything.. just tell the shop personal what i wan and he/she will give me what i wan...
    Also called robbery ? Hahaha.... I'd love that too. Need a partner in crime ?
    Snap ?

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    392

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by doode View Post
    hi all, just a "fun fun" question, if you had 1 superpower. What would is be?
    able to absorb other powers
    5D MKII,1000D,16-35mm f/2.8 L USMII,75-300mm,18-55mm,EF 50mm f/1.8 II,EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

  11. #31
    Member Lord Soth's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Neuschwanstein Castle
    Posts
    355

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    Also called robbery ? Hahaha.... I'd love that too. Need a partner in crime ?

    I think that is called "Hypnotism" lah!
    | Nikon D700; AF-S 14-24 f/2.8GED; AF 20 f/2.8D; AF 50 f/1.4D; SB400| Tamron AF 28-75 f/2.8 A09NII|

  12. #32

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    i dun need a partner... cuz i work alone..wahahha..

  13. #33

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    i dun need a partner... cuz i work alone..wahahha..
    Woo.... atas huh ? Haha.....

    Okok. U go rob urs and I go rob mine....
    Snap ?

  14. #34

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Soth View Post
    I think that is called "Hypnotism" lah!
    Yeah, could be quite hypnotically compelling when you point a weapon to him and suggest that he gives u what u want ? Ha....

    Anymore of these talk, I'd think that the Policia will be on our backs...
    Snap ?

  15. #35

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    okok.. i will start on the west side... u start on the other... i only need to get a D3, 14-24,24-70, 70-200, 200-400 and 5 sb-900.. erm mayb a bag (large).. then i will give my power to other who need it...

  16. #36

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    okok.. i will start on the west side... u start on the other... i only need to get a D3, 14-24,24-70, 70-200, 200-400 and 5 sb-900.. erm mayb a bag (large).. then i will give my power to other who need it...
    And I will start east side, only need a D4x and a D800 for backup and a 14-24, 24-70, 70-200, 200-400, 400-800, 800-1600, 1600-3200, 3200-6400, 6400-12800mm. And oh, need primes at 28, 35, 50, 60, 85, 90, 105, 150, 180, 200, 300, 600, 800, 1200, 1600. And a XS, S, M, L , XL, XXL, XXXL bags.... not to forget, need also the Giddo1550, 2550, 4550, 6660 tripods and also the SB650, SB900, SB999 flashguns for 3D flash !
    Snap ?

  17. #37

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by ianwurn View Post
    And I will start east side, only need a D4x and a D800 for backup and a 14-24, 24-70, 70-200, 200-400, 400-800, 800-1600, 1600-3200, 3200-6400, 6400-12800mm. And oh, need primes at 28, 35, 50, 60, 85, 90, 105, 150, 180, 200, 300, 600, 800, 1200, 1600. And a XS, S, M, L , XL, XXL, XXXL bags.... not to forget, need also the Giddo1550, 2550, 4550, 6660 tripods and also the SB650, SB900, SB999 flashguns for 3D flash !
    wah wah wah.... u r a vy vy vy greedy superpower hero...
    sorry Mr. saleman... i will like to hav what he just order... make it double...

    mayb if can..pls add D9 and a 1-1000000 f0.1 and .. i won't need a sb-900 d.. my D9 will not hav any iso setting....

    i am getting out of my mind...

  18. #38
    vince123123
    Guests

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    lolz, if you're the only superhero around, woe to you

    Quote Originally Posted by cqprime View Post
    able to absorb other powers

  19. #39
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2004
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    2,922

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    If I had powers, I want to become a powerful pimp. LOL!!

  20. #40

    Default Re: if only you had superspowers.....

    Quote Originally Posted by likimikuku View Post
    wah wah wah.... u r a vy vy vy greedy superpower hero...
    sorry Mr. saleman... i will like to hav what he just order... make it double...

    mayb if can..pls add D9 and a 1-1000000 f0.1 and .. i won't need a sb-900 d.. my D9 will not hav any iso setting....

    i am getting out of my mind...
    Hey, at least I didnt ask to absorb other superheroes' powers. Haha...
    Snap ?

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •