Thread: Secondhand piano buyers

Default Secondhand piano buyers

Hi all..

I hope some of you will kindly help me. I put up an advertisement on a local forum a week ago regarding the xxx I'm selling (it's a xxx). But there's no one interested.
    I'm moving overseas on this upcoming Sunday and I've decided to sell to secondhand buyers.
    My question is, does anyone of you know any local secondhand buyers?
    I've tried googling but to no avail. It has to be sold within these three days.
    I'm devastated..

Thank you so much for your input..
    Last edited by ortega; 5th December 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Default Re: Secondhand piano buyers

Try calling the shops. That's assuming that xxx is still worth some value. A 3rd party (shop) will offer you pretty cheap rates for any xxx (they need to store the xxx....and risk not being able to sell it). If yours is a U1, U3, YUS5 etc you can consider calling the xxxxx?

Another way is to donate to charity. The 'buyer' could at least pay for the moving of the xxx.

Best wishes,
    Jon
    Last edited by ortega; 5th December 2008 at 11:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cocoaa View Post
    Hi all..

I hope some of you will kindly help me. I put up an advertisement on a local forum a week ago regarding the xxx I'm selling (it's a xxx). But there's no one interested.
    I'm moving overseas on this upcoming Sunday and I've decided to sell to secondhand buyers.
    My question is, does anyone of you know any local secondhand buyers?
    I've tried googling but to no avail. It has to be sold within these three days.
    I'm devastated..

Thank you so much for your input..
    You may take a look at classified section 72. There are a lot of second hand xxx dealers. You may call them to deal with. But pls note that you might not get much in return.
    Last edited by ortega; 5th December 2008 at 11:21 PM.

Try posting an ad in xxxxx
    This is a local xxx forum... free to post ad but you must first sign up (just fill in details).
    You can also try posting ads in Mocca and other local classifieds sites (just google for them).
    Good luck!
    Last edited by ortega; 5th December 2008 at 11:21 PM.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

Quote Originally Posted by *********** View Post
    Try calling the shops. That's assuming that xxx is still worth some value. A 3rd party (shop) will offer you pretty cheap rates for any xxx (they need to store the xxx....and risk not being able to sell it). If yours is a U1, U3, YUS5 etc you can consider calling the xxx?

Another way is to donate to charity. The 'buyer' could at least pay for the moving of the xxx.

Best wishes,
    Jon
    Hi..Thank you for the input.

Which charity are you referring to? What do you mean by 'buyer'?

Thanks..^^
    Last edited by ortega; 5th December 2008 at 11:22 PM.

Blog Entries

i believe you have enough information

please note that we do not allow WTS threads/post outside of the classifieds forum
    and only photography related item are allowed.

Thread edited and closed