Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Thread: Manchester United IX - Quest for Treble Glory Continues....

Default Re: Manchester United IX - Quest for Treble Glory Continues....

Quote Originally Posted by melvin View Post
    WELCOME TO THE TEATHRE OF DREAMS!!!
    looking forward to a good game!

Quote Originally Posted by afbug View Post
    Phew! Lucky he is alright. Look at the condition of his Ferrari, its a miricle he is ok. My heart break when I saw the pic of the Ferrari. Its a goner liao.

'Lucky' Ronaldo in Ferrari smash

Manchester United forward Cristiano Ronaldo has written off his Ferrari in a crash near Manchester Airport.

The 23-year-old winger was driving the sports car through a tunnel beneath the runways when he smashed into a barrier.

Greater Manchester Police (GMP) said his team-mate Edwin van der Sar was following in his Bentley, but the Dutch keeper was not involved in the crash.

Pc Nigel Snell said that given the damage to the car, it was "fortunate" that Ronaldo was not injured.

"We are trying to establish exactly what happened and I would appeal to anyone that may have witnessed the collision to contact police," he added.

The accident happened on the A538 Altrincham Road, between Wilmslow and Hale, Cheshire, at about 1020 GMT.

The footballer's red Ferrari was badly damaged in the crash, with the front edge of the vehicle completely demolished.

One of the wheels came off, ending up about 200 yards behind where the vehicle came to rest.
    With the kind of mula he's earning, he can afford to buy one Ferrari every month.

Quote Originally Posted by zaren View Post
    looking forward to a good game!
    Wah Bro u super busy arh? only see u when our teams meet!

HOpefully it will be a good one and we socre the one and only goal in the 90th min just like u guys did when we were at Stamford Bridge but this time round we claim the 3pts!

Quote Originally Posted by .Hack View Post
    With the kind of mula he's earning, he can afford to buy one Ferrari every month.
    can buy one for me? I dun mind an old model Spider also can!

I think the team played really badly yesterday. Din threaten Derby's goal much. Think their minds are on Sunday.

But still got 2nd leg to go means an extra game. whoa schedule really jam pack!
    As usual la... we always like to win with challenge no challenge we create one just like the game against Derby!

can buy one for me? I dun mind an old model Spider also can!

Wah Bro u super busy arh? only see u when our teams meet!

HOpefully it will be a good one and we socre the one and only goal in the 90th min just like u guys did when we were at Stamford Bridge but this time round we claim the 3pts!
    we're playing like crap now, a draw would be an excellent result for us....

Chelsea fan?

Chelsea fan?
    yeah!

Ya.....snice the day u draw with us at stamford bridge u all on the decline or snice Big Phil take over .... A draw is excellent results but we need the 3pts maybe next time ba.....

Seems like not much Man Utd fans around.

They onli come in once a blue moon if not when we win the titles then they start appearing but as for now will be me u afbug Glador...not bad le ...better then last season only me and afbug chatting most of the time!

lol there are a few that lost interest after winning EPL and CL Nothing else left to win!

From papers, I read that the Ferrari cost less than 200K pounds. With his wages, he can buy 1 in 2 weeks time lol Unless its Ltd edition or what.

From papers, I read that the Ferrari cost less than 200K pounds. With his wages, he can buy 1 in 2 weeks time lol Unless its Ltd edition or what.
    Yeah man. Consider they do not have simi government taxes or "See-Hor-Ee".

Yeah man. Consider they do not have simi government taxes or "See-Hor-Ee".
    Their price are much lower in europe n cost lesser on the imports and of cos no need to buy the piece of paper for owning a car!!!

Liverpool manager Rafael Benitez has launched an astonishing attack on his Manchester United counterpart Sir Alex Ferguson.

The Liverpool boss has let loose.

The Spaniard claimed United boss Ferguson is ''the only manager who will not be punished'' for outspoken attacks on referees at a press conference ahead of Liverpool's trip to Stoke this weekend.

Benitez claimed: ''We had a meeting in Manchester with managers and the Football Association about the respect campaign.

''And I was very clear, forget the campaign because Mr Ferguson was killing the referees, killing Mr (Martin) Atkinson, killing Mr (Keith) Hackett.

''How can you talk about the respect campaign and criticise the referee every single week?''

Benitez is clearly irked by the lenient way he sees Ferguson treated by the FA, and was especially angry about Ferguson's observations about the Premier League fixture programme.

''Two years ago we were playing a lot of early kick-offs away on Saturdays when United were playing on Sundays. And we didn't say anything,'' he said.

"Now he is complaining about everything, that everybody is against United. But the second half of the season will see them playing at home against all the teams at the top of the table, it is a fantastic advantage.

''There is another option,'' he added. ''That Mr Ferguson organises the fixtures in his office and sends it to us and everyone will know and cannot complain. That is simple.''

Benitez also feels that Ferguson's suggestion that Liverpool can not handle the pressure at the top of the table is only an example of the Scot's infamous psychological tricks.

"I was surprised but I have to talk about facts," he added. "I think that is important. I think they (United) are nervous because we are at the top of the table.

"I want to be clear. I don't want to play mind games too early and I think that they want to start."

Benitez finished off by criticising the conduct of United officials when Liverpool play matches at Old Trafford.

He added: ''We know what happens every time we go to Old Trafford and the United staff. They are always going man-to-man with the referees, especially at half-time when they walk close to the referees and they are talking and talking...''

Later, Benitez expressed his disappointment with the slow progress in his new contract negotiations with the Anfield club.

The Liverpool boss opened talks with owners Tom Hicks and George Gillett back in November and spoke of his desire for a quick conclusion, making it clear he is not happy with the situation.

Benitez said: ''My agent has not yet received any documents, and he is a little disappointed. But okay, we will see what happens. But I do not want to say too much at the moment.''

RAFA'S RAGE: Read the full transcript http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

RAFA'S RAGE: Read the full transcript http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ngland&cc=4716

haha thats good. Hope he is really enraged and become another anfield classic; Kevin Keegan! Classic mind games started by Fergie.

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast