Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: TEMASEK Holdings selling spree

Default Re: TEMASEK Holdings selling spree

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    aiyo...you compare smart corporate investing with it being in the same category as gambling? The Replenish funds part is scary. If you were gambling as a person...would you get want to get replenishment from your parents or some other love one? How would people view you for doing that? Gamble away what you have to keep and when you run out you go beg borrow or steal? Even as a high roller your credit will come to the point where you can't pay the loan shark and they cap your knees in default heheheh.... I get to punish the high roller. In this case, they get away with it.

I think another analogy would be better. hehehehehe.....
    Honestly, I had met one of the high rollers before from the said company. A young, handsome and smart thinking scholar. He does it in the spirit of winning. I had no visibility of his portfolio. But I sure hope he is winning.

But in real life, some deals look so sweat that even the smartest guy out there cant see through the mask. Big ticket items like Foreign Banks and telco can be a bluff too. If there is anything wrong with the system, blame it on ourselves for being gullible.

The above is only a happening at the macro level and its impact on us is not that immediate. Our concern should be at the micro little spot that shines on each of us. Planning ahead how to live on with all the mad things going round and round is indeed the biggest challenge from 2009.

Richer????? You factor all the loses we had previously yet? heh
    lost money but gain experience?!

Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    lost money but gain experience?!
    Experience at losing even more still? heheheh....

Experience at losing even more still? heheheh....
    the tuition was sponsored mah. thatz wads making the cost of living higher than most neighbouring country? we pay so they got chips to play?

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12