Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast
Results 101 to 120 of 134

Thread: watch out for the women at scsm!!

  1. #101
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    kawa bunga ninja sammieee
    Don't even try to romanticize it woman! I smell of cement power, diesel fume from all the lorries, stagnant water and mud, pig sweat to name some of what I "could" identify

  2. #102

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    L'eau de toilette of man - hmmm

    A man's man smell - ohhh la la
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  3. #103
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    L'eau de toilette of man - hmmm

    A man's man smell - ohhh la la
    YA right... TOILET WATER.

    You marathon runners are weird. Share toe stories with SS and all that stuff heheh....

  4. #104

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    YA right... TOILET WATER.

    You marathon runners are weird. Share toe stories with SS and all that stuff heheh....
    It's the power of pheramones dahhhhling - can drive a woman crazy
    Not just limited to marathon runners. Am sure there are some CSers who would agree
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  5. #105
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    It's the power of pheramones dahhhhling - can drive a woman crazy
    Not just limited to marathon runners. Am sure there are some CSers who would agree
    Well it's been 8 hours but the power of pheromones aren't exactly enchanting many supporter to come throw in their two "scent" to support your ideology. LOL

    Now..if you don't mind... *Spray deodorant and take 20 paces back and pinch nose* heheheh....

    But in case they do come out of the woodwork, you have some pretty able marathoners here to train and keep pace with you toe to toe and armpit to armpit too for your next marathon heeeeee..

  6. #106

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Uncle Sam - I think they're shy.

    I wonder how many are masochistic enough to join me for the next one???

    .....a dance, a skip, a tyre for at least 55ks - 28th Dec

    by the way did anyone snap the SWET gals - they were roped together?
    or the lady with the big hat - very colourful as well?
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  7. #107
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Uncle Sam - I think they're shy.

    I wonder how many are masochistic enough to join me for the next one???

    .....a dance, a skip, a tyre for at least 55ks - 28th Dec

    by the way did anyone snap the SWET gals - they were roped together?
    or the lady with the big hat - very colourful as well?
    Hmmmm... wat's on the 28th??

    another marathon?? any location pics?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #108
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmm... wat's on the 28th??

    another marathon?? any location pics?
    Ha! see!!??

    The first masochistic fellow to step up and be your kaki. heh.. More to follow now for sure. heh

  9. #109
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    Ha! see!!??

    The first masochistic fellow to step up and be your kaki. heh.. More to follow now for sure. heh
    Sorry... I can't run for "beep"...

    I only like to shoot pics...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #110
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Sorry... I can't run for "beep"...

    I only like to shoot pics...
    heheheh... in other words my "gang" lah heheh

  11. #111
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Damn I finally found from out there is a road leading to the Marina Bay without using the expressway. Just have to cycle further down Shenton Way to get to it. I always thought that road lead up to the ECP...guess I was wrong. Yahoo.. Marina Barrage here I come.

  12. #112

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    haha uncle sam - you go man and tell us about it. Hope it's a nice night.

    zac08 - 28/12/08
    MR25 Ultra-Marathon
    MacRitchie Reservoir
    0700 - 1900 hr
    Start/Finish at Car-park B

    http://www.mr25.org.sg/indexmain.html

    If you're interested in participating in it, gotta do 5 laps min round the reservoir (10.5k). Costs @ $20. Dinner after the run. Come register early (b4 07:00)

    If you want to shoot come along. Maybe get some misty morning shots. It is a cross country run so expect to see some muddy participants.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  13. #113
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    haha uncle sam - you go man and tell us about it. Hope it's a nice night.

    zac08 - 28/12/08
    MR25 Ultra-Marathon
    MacRitchie Reservoir
    0700 - 1900 hr
    Start/Finish at Car-park B

    http://www.mr25.org.sg/indexmain.html

    If you're interested in participating in it, gotta do 5 laps min round the reservoir (10.5k). Costs @ $20. Dinner after the run. Come register early (b4 07:00)

    If you want to shoot come along. Maybe get some misty morning shots. It is a cross country run so expect to see some muddy participants.
    Well it will have to be another weekend for that to take place. This week...heading to another place with some of the crazies of this CS heh.

    Gee.. a marathon and then there is dinner? They want to see runners puke or what? heh. Well you guys have a fun run and shooting heh..Post some nice muddy dirty shots here when it is over.

  14. #114

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    sammieee - I love it when you talk dirty
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  15. #115
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    sammieee - I love it when you talk dirty
    Alamak....runners!~~.. A breed apart from us dirty tire bikers. I can't wait to see SS and other runners come in to throw their two bits too...you should try to recruit them to join rhis good cause to fight cancer. Their website could do with some improvement though ...very bare and dry heh.

    Damn where DM when I need some smart comebacks! heh.

  16. #116

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Hahaha - no one's skirt or shirt to hide behind honey - just you and me......you dirty tire biker
    Last edited by Lady Ice; 17th December 2008 at 10:34 PM.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  17. #117
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    Hahaha - no one's skirt or shirt to hide behind honey - just you and me......you dirty tire biker
    Damn I really stepped into that one heh. Now I really see why the thread is called what it's called! "WATCH OUT"

  18. #118

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Respect the lady who did it... not many men can drag the ice ....!

  19. #119

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    ......Uncle Sam looks for a way out.....
    Last edited by Lady Ice; 18th December 2008 at 05:08 PM.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

  20. #120
    Senior Member sammy888's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    1,568

    Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

    Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    ......Uncle Sam looks for a way out.....
    Yup ..thanks to yappy, "dogded a bullet".

    He thinks ice because he saw you dragging that styrofoam box which typically is meant to place ice wat heheheh...so it makes sense plus your darn NICK! chey!.....

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4567 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •