Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Thread: watch out for the women at scsm!!

Default Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

so for the "fetish" folk out there.....there will be more amazing women doing things out there!....and hopefully some women in chains

....and remember you'll have yr pick of "amazonian" women. Every single one of those women out there on the track are hard core.

Happy snapping and maybe see some of you folks out there

All those doing the SCSM have a great run and eat and drink lots before hand!
    Last edited by Lady Ice; 3rd December 2008 at 05:31 PM.
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by catchlights View Post
    too bad, anyway, the song title is "Break the Iceberg 將冰山劈開"
    I think we have enough global warming as it stand...no more breaking off more chunks of any iceberg anywhere in the world thank you very much !!! heheheheheh

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Ice View Post
    so for the "fetish" folk out there.....there will be more amazing women doing things out there!....and hopefully some women in chains

....and remember you'll have yr pick of "amazonian" women. Every single one of those women out there on the track are hard core.

Well oh Fleet footed Amanzonian one... Wishing you and the other ladies a fun race and fight the good fight for the environmental cause.

damn i feel so inferior hahaha

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    The question is how can you not want to chase someone like that. And fit too! Okay I have a amazonian woman fetish! so sue me!...

Lady Ice look Asian, she's amazonian? And is the Lady Ice in clubsnap above the Lady Ice in the photo?

Talking bout Amazonians, gimme Taliana Vargas and Dayana Mendoza any day!
    Last edited by velasco; 4th December 2008 at 12:35 PM.

Hmm you have a point velasco.

Amazonian is a South American person who lives in the Amazon.......but has connotations......

As for Lady Ice - she/he could be anyone

By the way - thanks Sammy888
    Running for conservation and ACRES. Donate at http://www.acres.org.sg/donate.html

Quote Originally Posted by velasco View Post
    Lady Ice look Asian, she's amazonian? And is the Lady Ice in clubsnap above the Lady Ice in the photo?

Talking bout Amazonians, gimme Taliana Vargas and Dayana Mendoza any day!

eh...... this might expand the meaning alittle further so you know what I am coming from:

Amazonian Definition
    adjective

of, like, or characteristic of an Amazon
    of an amazon; tall, strong, aggressive, etc.: said of a woman
    of the Amazon River or the country around it

Refer to point (2) heheheh.... It is almost a mystical character. It is not about race or region but a definition of a type of woman. Usually I think most would relate that with body building women ( example our Singaporean WBB, Jojo Sinclair) but it actually is more then that including a strong mind heh.

Comic book heroine, Wonder Woman. TV show character like Zena Warrior Princess? As a computer geek you might know Lara Croft? (okay not that good a choice as lara but can't think of one right about now...heheh give mem time I will) or any fit combat trained women in the army..anyway....you get the picture.

Taliana Vargas and Dayana Mendoza are NOT Amazon Women material hehe.. those are decoration ornaments for placing on a richman's trophy cabinet...who uses a maid to do their chores for fear of chipping a nail or two. heheh.
    Last edited by sammy888; 4th December 2008 at 07:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by sammy888 View Post
    eh...... this might expand the meaning alittle further so you know what I am coming from:

Taliana Vargas and Dayana Mendoza are NOT Amazon Women material hehe.. those are decoration ornaments for placing on a richman's trophy cabinet...who uses a maid to do their chores for fear of chipping a nail or two. heheh.
    well im not richman, but they can snuggle their way into my trophy showcase.
    cmon now, those are two hot latinas. i have terribly digressed.

I wonder if it's going to be a bigger tire this year.

......yeah a lorry tyre would be good. Can you get someone to deliver it to my house

man - you guys are always talking about things being BIG!
    Last edited by Lady Ice; 5th December 2008 at 08:32 AM.

Smile Re: watch out for the women at scsm!!

Have fun guys and girls!

I think you can get free American tyres now, lots of them :-)

......yeah a lorry tyre would be good. Can you get someone to deliver it to my house

man - you guys are always talking about things being BIG!
    Yeah ... the boys always seem to be obsessed with size!

Hmm ... actually, some of the girls I knew also were!

Should be a good show for everyone. Some of the guys are not gonna be out done by the women and are dressing up in full suits (phew)......sounds all very exciting

Hi Lady Ice:

I saw you along Mountbatten Rd. How did you manage it? All smiles on your face.
    I was already struggling at that point.

Hey Silence Sky - you should have come over to say hello. Had some chocolate cake in my box!

Anyway if you were flanked by 3 cute guys, you'd be smiling too!!! - all blogged with pictures.

Hey Silence Sky - you should have come over to say hello. Had some chocolate cake in my box!

Anyway if you were flanked by 3 cute guys, you'd be smiling too!!! - all blogged with pictures.
    Ice Lady, you have the respect from many here. Well Done!!!
    I get paid more shooting part time ...... damn, I should find more time to shoot part time

Hello Ice:

I wanted to go over and cheer you. But I am afraid I might disturb you, because I know you need hell lot of concentration to finish the gruesome job.

What is your Bib number? There must be a lot of your photos at Marathon-photos.com.

Guys,, Lady Ice is tanned and has a pair of sexy legs…

Quote Originally Posted by yqt View Post
    Ice Lady, you have the respect from many here. Well Done!!!
    I could not concentrate in my first half of the race, so many beautiful things to see.
    Not until, I saw Ice, she gave me the concentration I needed.

If I knew she got chocolate, I will hop onto her tyre. My legs are already very sored when I met her.
    Last edited by Silence Sky; 10th December 2008 at 07:20 PM.

Everyone should try the Marathon challenge at least once in a life time.
    The pain is excruciating during the run, but the memory of pain is a joy for a life time.
    A lot will get addicted to running, trust me.
    I am addicted to the mass gathering of beautiful legs, but it happens only once a year.

Quote Originally Posted by Silence Sky View Post
    Everyone should try the Marathon challenge at least once in a life time.
    The pain is excruciating during the run, but the memory of pain is a joy for a life time.
    A lot will get addicted to running, trust me.
    I am addicted to the mass gathering of beautiful legs, but it happens only once a year.
    Confession of a male doing something for all the wrong reasons heheheheheheh...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast