Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast
Results 921 to 940 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #921
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Okie... going out to Changi Village..

    bye ppl....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #922

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Oh dear...so sorry to hear this daughter.

    Nvrmind; all is not lost!

    POST peekchures!

    Then we spread the word in ALL and ANY forums we can find. I'm sure there will be manieeee people willing to keep an eye out to help a damsel in distress!

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    my bicycle got stolen.
    Last place I parked it at was Yishun station.
    Went into NTUC for 10 minutes and when I came out the bike was gone.
    Its a Black MTB Hasa Comp 1.0 with Shimano Gears and Derailleurs.
    A police report has been made but I doubt it'll be easily found again.
    I hope you guys can help me keep a lookout for it.
    I know I'm supposed to feel sad over it but for now I'm just feeling numb... I give up. Lightning struck twice at the same place. Long ago in high school my bike also got stolen plus it was a new one too.
    Whats ironic was that my dad called me warning me to chain up the bike properly (which I did) telling me that the place has people stealing bikes and I didn't expect it to really happen in broad daylight.
    I hope the farkwit who stole my bike gets caught.
    Walau the entire bike was gone la..... chains and everything. Not a trace was left.

  3. #923

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    OOPS! Just found out you dun hab peekchures.

    I hope you get over this soon dear.

    I'm so sorry, but i gotta run off now. A bit late for a shoot I have.

    TTY later.

  4. #924

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    better plan for more props... hahah

    shld be fun
    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    i wanna cross dress!
    haha... havent done that in quite awhile.... did that once for a school competition.... it was pretty fun.
    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Maybe we should plan a shoot. (seriously)
    Can I join?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #925

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    my bicycle got stolen.
    Last place I parked it at was Yishun station.
    Went into NTUC for 10 minutes and when I came out the bike was gone.
    Its a Black MTB Hasa Comp 1.0 with Shimano Gears and Derailleurs.
    A police report has been made but I doubt it'll be easily found again.
    I hope you guys can help me keep a lookout for it.
    I know I'm supposed to feel sad over it but for now I'm just feeling numb... I give up. Lightning struck twice at the same place. Long ago in high school my bike also got stolen plus it was a new one too.
    Whats ironic was that my dad called me warning me to chain up the bike properly (which I did) telling me that the place has people stealing bikes and I didn't expect it to really happen in broad daylight.
    I hope the farkwit who stole my bike gets caught.
    Walau the entire bike was gone la..... chains and everything. Not a trace was left.
    Ouch!

    what's easily identifiable on your bike?

    dun only report to the police... get the RC in too... mabbe drop TNP a line to give them another headline. Then only, will people pay attention. Sad fact of life... spot light on attention on.. spot light off, attention gone.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  6. #926
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Ouch!

    what's easily identifiable on your bike?

    dun only report to the police... get the RC in too... mabbe drop TNP a line to give them another headline. Then only, will people pay attention. Sad fact of life... spot light on attention on.. spot light off, attention gone.
    nothing.... except for the brand..... when i cycle i notice not alot of people use this brand... instead the common brands tend to be aleoca, harris and action.... which is the everyday bicycles.... haiz... daddy says im not allowed to buy a new bike...
    so using that as a loophole i'll buy a secondhand... i saw a Diamondback brand going for 250... maybe i'll buy it and leave it at goddess's place instead so daddy doesnt know

  7. #927
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Back from Changi....

    I was notified that I was seen by 2 members of exposers while on their way for a secret rendevous with the special XMM type (as demonstrated by Sion)
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #928
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    CV got take any pics of food and "meimeis" there?

  9. #929
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    CV got take any pics of food and "meimeis" there?
    mei mei??

    lots... I shot a lot of cat pictures there...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  10. #930
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    i just shot some pussy pics too

  11. #931
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    me got meow meow at chinatown
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  12. #932
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    i share 1 first

    Cat or Lioness?


  13. #933
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    i haven't scan mine yet.
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  14. #934
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    my bicycle got stolen.
    Last place I parked it at was Yishun station.
    Went into NTUC for 10 minutes and when I came out the bike was gone.
    Its a Black MTB Hasa Comp 1.0 with Shimano Gears and Derailleurs.
    A police report has been made but I doubt it'll be easily found again.
    I hope you guys can help me keep a lookout for it.
    I know I'm supposed to feel sad over it but for now I'm just feeling numb... I give up. Lightning struck twice at the same place. Long ago in high school my bike also got stolen plus it was a new one too.
    Whats ironic was that my dad called me warning me to chain up the bike properly (which I did) telling me that the place has people stealing bikes and I didn't expect it to really happen in broad daylight.
    I hope the farkwit who stole my bike gets caught.
    Walau the entire bike was gone la..... chains and everything. Not a trace was left.
    Oh that bad.........during the day when i cycle a lot, my bike never leave my sight.

  15. #935
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Back from Changi....

    I was notified that I was seen by 2 members of exposers while on their way for a secret rendevous with the special XMM type (as demonstrated by Sion)

  16. #936
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    mei mei??

    lots... I shot a lot of cat pictures there...
    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    i just shot some pussy pics too
    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    me got meow meow at chinatown
    Now it is becoming a pussy thread.

  17. #937
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    where are the peeps?
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  18. #938
    Member mojopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    bEdOk NoRtH
    Posts
    344

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    Now it is becoming a pussy thread.
    now the season is pussy kitty cats
    You are who you are. Shoot what you enjoy.
    PBase || Blog

  19. #939
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by mojopy View Post
    now the season is pussy kitty cats
    ok......mine for today.


  20. #940
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ok......mine for today.


    vey nais!

Page 47 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2237424546474849 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •