Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #861
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Move in an orderly manner to the gathering point and give me a headcount.
    ladies and gentlemen, the fire alarm is been activated. We are investigating the situation immediately. Please remain calm and wait for futher instruction..................CRAP.

  2. #862
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ladies and gentlemen, the fire alarm is been activated. We are investigating the situation immediately. Please remain calm and wait for futher instruction..................CRAP.
    By the time the announcement comes, half the ppl burnt to death liao...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #863

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    The neighbours are gonna suffer...
    The whole block will tremble!

    Aiyoh darling, do the natural popcorn lah - so margh naiser!

  4. #864
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    By the time the announcement comes, half the ppl burnt to death liao...
    ya.................until now still investigating. the alarm is soooooooooooooo loud.

  5. #865
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The whole block will tremble!

    Aiyoh darling, do the natural popcorn lah - so margh naiser!
    Do it a la natural?

    in the woods?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #866
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    ya.................until now still investigating. the alarm is soooooooooooooo loud.
    Pack your gear and lock up the rest of your stuff...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #867

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Do it a la natural?

    in the woods?
    Natural?

    OOU!

    Put corn kernels in between boobs, press against each other and start rubbing vigirously for prolonged period to generate heat. May also place in between two bodies and rub. Stop when they POP!

  8. #868
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Natural?

    OOU!

    Put corn kernels in between boobs, press against each other and start rubbing vigirously for prolonged period to generate heat. May also place in between two bodies and rub. Stop when they POP!
    Make it easier lah...

    use the BIG hammerhead flash and flash till the popcorn pops...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #869
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    The neighbours are gonna suffer...
    no sadly the neighbours won't suffer cause my parents are home.....

    todays list of movies to watch:

    Catch me if you can
    Flightplan
    Burn After Reading
    Resident Evil Degeneration
    The Host
    From Dusk Till Dawn
    Hancock
    Eurotrip
    Superbad
    The Butterfly Effect
    Tropic Thunder
    Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
    Banlieue 13

  10. #870
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    no sadly the neighbours won't suffer cause my parents are home.....

    todays list of movies to watch:

    Catch me if you can
    Flightplan
    Burn After Reading
    Resident Evil Degeneration
    The Host
    From Dusk Till Dawn
    Hancock
    Eurotrip
    Superbad
    The Butterfly Effect
    Tropic Thunder
    Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain
    Banlieue 13
    Resident Evil Degeneration ?? which one is this??

    I tot only 3??

    Eurotrip is nice.

    Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain is funny too...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #871
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    haha lazy la.... we both quite like Orville's buttered popcorn..... its quite good and buttery

  12. #872
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Resident Evil Degeneration ?? which one is this??

    I tot only 3??

    Eurotrip is nice.

    Le Fabuleux Destin d'Amélie Poulain is funny too...
    it just came out this year.... i saw it on the ahem ahem site and proceeded to ahem ahem so that we can watch it later
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen...:_Degeneration

  13. #873
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by tainted View Post
    it just came out this year.... i saw it on the ahem ahem site and proceeded to ahem ahem so that we can watch it later
    http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Residen...:_Degeneration
    Yeah.. I just googled it...

    Think it's kinda more of a B grade type. One review gave it 3/10
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #874
    Member tainted's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    in Critterdom
    Posts
    459

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Yeah.. I just googled it...

    Think it's kinda more of a B grade type. One review gave it 3/10
    ouh bugger...... i was hopin it'll be better as its an animated..... i have high expectations for 3D animateds

  15. #875
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Sadly, I've not seen any good animated ones yet...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  16. #876
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    O HAI..........................back from the fire........

  17. #877
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    O HAI..........................back from the fire........
    Burnt or not?
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  18. #878
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    The assembly place no shether, kenna sunburn.

  19. #879

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    The assembly place no shether, kenna sunburn.
    But yr already beri tanned mah ... OOU! All the others kenar sun burn ah?

  20. #880
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Just discovered Sion's latest XMM thread...

    Hilarious....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Page 44 of 51 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •