Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 80 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #61
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Ok... time for me to watch Heroes and get to sleep...

    night ppl....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #62

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    hawt ger?
    OOU! Naw we kno R-Ro's taste! HAWT~!

    If i were a carpenter
    and if i were to marry,
    I would mary a carpenter's daughter
    and we could be so happy!

    Cos we will ____ and we will ____ and we will _____ each other
    in the middle of the night, ________ one another!

  3. #63
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    vannie probably took the opportunity to crash into the hawt guy next to her
    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SHHHH! And topple and trip and fall in the arms of the hansum guy, but cos so dark, grab his pants and then fall down!

    -____-

    that time no hot guy leh too bad. LOL

    if not can kiss in the dark.

    BUT SO DARK LATER KISS WRONG PERSON.

  4. #64

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Awww...ok, nai nai Zac.

  5. #65

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    -____-

    that time no hot guy leh too bad. LOL

    if not can kiss in the dark.

    BUT SO DARK LATER KISS WRONG PERSON.
    Then more FUN!

    Cos cannot see if hansum orrnot?

    Can only go by feeeeeeellllll!!!

  6. #66

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    -____-

    that time no hot guy leh too bad. LOL

    if not can kiss in the dark.

    BUT SO DARK LATER KISS WRONG PERSON.
    i was right

    later kiss hawt ger instead
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #67

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i was right

    later kiss hawt ger instead
    Eben moar fun!

  8. #68

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU! Naw we kno R-Ro's taste! HAWT~!

    If i were a carpenter
    and if i were to marry,
    I would mary a carpenter's daughter
    and we could be so happy!

    Cos we will ____ and we will ____ and we will _____ each other
    in the middle of the night, ________ one another!

    i stopped going for ang moh eons ago
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  9. #69

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    trying out something new, hehee
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  10. #70

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

    BUT SO DARK LATER KISS WRONG PERSON.
    kiss the magnifier (that's one of the equipment right DM) ftw

  11. #71

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    DM - kiss is the name of the group i think



    now got english translation

  12. #72

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    kiss kiss
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #73

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    DM - kiss is the name of the group i think



    now got english translation
    Hehehe...I know lah.

  14. #74

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    kiss the magnifier (that's one of the equipment right DM) ftw
    Err... kiss dis wan: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2071/...e0f6f2.jpg?v=0

    Can get more ceratibve than just kissing alone!

  15. #75

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    trying out something new, hehee
    Waaaahhhhh...so emo and so retro!!!

  16. #76

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Err... kiss dis wan: http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2071/...e0f6f2.jpg?v=0

    Can get more ceratibve than just kissing alone!
    what is that hahaa

  17. #77

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    DM - kiss is the name of the group i think



    now got english translation
    OMG!

    Lookin at the video again, I just realised that one of my Japanese clients looks sorta like her, except with nicer eyes and very slightly more sculptured cheeks!

  18. #78

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OMG!

    Lookin at the video again, I just realised that one of my Japanese clients looks sorta like her, except with nicer eyes and very slightly more sculptured cheeks!
    o wow

    nai meh wan intro just kidding

  19. #79
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    nai meh horny he wants japanese neh neh pok hehe

  20. #80

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what is that hahaa
    Are you sure you don't know?

    It's to help the person printing to focus on the grain structure of the negs. The grain focuser is placed on the paper, and presents a reflected and magnified mirror image of a small portion of the projected enlarged neg. It's real easy to use until you try to focus a virtually grainless negative. I remember one stage where I experimented using Kodak TechPan (a litho film) in modded developers to get full tonality. The resolving capability of that film was about 300 lines per inch, and was virtually grainless for prints up to 16x20.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2345691429 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •