Page 31 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6212629303132333641 ... LastLast
Results 601 to 620 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #601

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Good morning...

    it's normal... she finds toy snakes in pants anyway....
    In who's pants?

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #602
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    In who's pants?

    Someone in the older threads.. have to read the past ones to find out more...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  3. #603
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    There are pics too... like this one

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #604

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Someone in the older threads.. have to read the past ones to find out more...
    you know... I use to say that on the couple of super long threads I participated....

    Never occur to me that I'll be on the receiving end of "read the previous post to find out".

    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  5. #605
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    you know... I use to say that on the couple of super long threads I participated....

    Never occur to me that I'll be on the receiving end of "read the previous post to find out".

    Not so bad you know... only 1 season or 2 back....

    At least I didn't ask you to read from Season 1 onwards...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  6. #606

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    There are pics too... like this one

    Dang! how cum I dun hav toy like tat.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  7. #607
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Dang! how cum I dun hav toy like tat.
    You have to train up...

    then sexpose yourself here for all to see before you're given a toy snake training flute from our goddess
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  8. #608

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Not so bad you know... only 1 season or 2 back....

    At least I didn't ask you to read from Season 1 onwards...


    I still remember when season 1 was 30K (or was it 60K) posts, and season 2 was 10K post... now each season can only have 1K post....

    yup... we were sorta being one of the cause of one of the first performance issue on this board... I think.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  9. #609

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You have to train up...

    then sexpose yourself here for all to see before you're given a toy snake training flute from our goddess
    but...but...

    I need to training flute to train... rite?
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  10. #610
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    but...but...

    I need to training flute to train... rite?
    Ah huh... this is the special part...

    you need to learn the art of whistling first.. then when you're up to level 1, and have sexposed yourself, you're allowed to meet our fraternity and THE GODDESS will then hand over the training flute for further training....

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  11. #611

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Ah huh... this is the special part...

    you need to learn the art of whistling first.. then when you're up to level 1, and have sexposed yourself, you're allowed to meet our fraternity and THE GODDESS will then hand over the training flute for further training....

    Dang... should hav joined the fraternity when the entry requirements were still low.... now like entry to exclusive clubs like tat.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  12. #612

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    o hai! using my friend's laptop until she returns from printing stuff.


    wah CRYN wanna sexpose himself and his trainee toy snake?
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  13. #613
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Dang... should hav joined the fraternity when the entry requirements were still low.... now like entry to exclusive clubs like tat.
    Well.. no choice lah...

    at first still not so bad, then we started getting gate-crashers into our secret rituals...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  14. #614
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    o hai! using my friend's laptop until she returns from printing stuff.


    wah CRYN wanna sexpose himself and his trainee toy snake?
    Yeah.. explaining our NEW RULES to him now...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #615

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Well.. no choice lah...

    at first still not so bad, then we started getting gate-crashers into our secret rituals...
    yeah, we had people disrupting our secret rituals... very bad ju-ju, makes the Goddess angry..
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  16. #616
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    yeah, we had people disrupting our secret rituals... very bad ju-ju, makes the Goddess angry..
    So now we need to have a NEW initiation rite....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #617

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Well.. no choice lah...

    at first still not so bad, then we started getting gate-crashers into our secret rituals...
    who gate crashed? tot you sExposed them... they no choice but to join.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  18. #618

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    yeah, we had people disrupting our secret rituals... very bad ju-ju, makes the Goddess angry..
    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    So now we need to have a NEW initiation rite....
    Now it sounds like I'm up for sacrifice..
    Last edited by CYRN; 4th December 2008 at 01:02 PM.
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  19. #619
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    who gate crashed? tot you sExposed them... they no choice but to join.
    I wasn't there that occasion....

    So I was not able to put a stake thru and sexpose the fella...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  20. #620
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Now it should like I'm up for sacrifice..
    Hmmmm... a nice lil unicorn for sacrifice..

    sounds good
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •