Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 60 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #41
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU!

    Yu have no idea what you missed!

    All those long long nights in crammed corners ... hawt and damp ... and bump in total darkness!

    But yr a kind sould meh meh - yusacrifice and let unker enjoy all that!

    i go before! lol play play play.

  2. #42

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    You can loan him a bra filled with gel....
    Spoken like ... one who's been there!

  3. #43
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    use oren

    oren less likely to flop around inside
    Hmmmm....

    you definitely tried it before, right....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  4. #44

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU!

    Yu have no idea what you missed!

    All those long long nights in crammed corners ... hawt and damp ... and bump in total darkness!

    But yr a kind sould meh meh - yusacrifice and let unker enjoy all that!
    i think the unker always very emo when he give back to me, ask me huai i like blur blur shots

    unker no like lomo lomo

  5. #45

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    i go before! lol play play play.
    So FUN right? All that tip-toeing and feeling around in complete darkness!

  6. #46

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think the unker always very emo when he give back to me, ask me huai i like blur blur shots

    unker no like lomo lomo
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #47

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    wow, i dunno how to do that, you teach?

    THEN COMPETITION WIN. VEY GUD.
    aiyo

    got so many blog out there.. google is your best fwen

  8. #48

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hmmmm....

    you definitely tried it before, right....
    durians

    DEFINTIELY NOT GOOD IDEA

  9. #49

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think the unker always very emo when he give back to me, ask me huai i like blur blur shots

    unker no like lomo lomo
    Understandable lah ... unker look look at yr negs thinking he did sumtink wrong. He scare he spoil yr negs cos all de peekchures blur blur!

  10. #50

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    So FUN right? All that tip-toeing and feeling around in complete darkness!
    vannie probably took the opportunity to crash into the hawt guy next to her

  11. #51

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    vannie probably took the opportunity to crash into the hawt guy next to her
    i don't think that time got hawt guys one
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #52

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    vannie probably took the opportunity to crash into the hawt guy next to her
    SHHHH! And topple and trip and fall in the arms of the hansum guy, but cos so dark, grab his pants and then fall down!

  13. #53

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    i don't think that time got hawt guys one
    hawt ger ftw



    i like this mv.. too many people like to point out the mistakes in it though. it's an mv!

  14. #54

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    SHHHH! And topple and trip and fall in the arms of the hansum guy, but cos so dark, grab his pants and then fall down!
    ho no

    later hansum guy toy snake get yanked and broken THEN HOW

  15. #55

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hawt ger ftw



    i like this mv.. too many people like to point out the mistakes in it though. it's an mv!
    OOU!!!

    SOOOOOOOOOOoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo EMO!!!

  16. #56
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    ho no

    later hansum guy toy snake get yanked and broken THEN HOW
    Then too bad lor...
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  17. #57

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Then too bad lor...
    So wasted!

    Take and use as chain yanker to switch overhead red-light on and off!

  18. #58
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    hawt ger ftw



    i like this mv.. too many people like to point out the mistakes in it though. it's an mv!
    Love it too... I have this song on my phone as a ring tone...

    KISS (Beacuse I'm a Girl)
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #59

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    hawt ger?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  20. #60

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Love it too... I have this song on my phone as a ring tone...

    KISS (Beacuse I'm a Girl)
    Cheh! Then because I'm a guy cannot kiss ah?

Page 3 of 51 FirstFirst 1234581328 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •