Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2172225262728293237 ... LastLast
Results 521 to 540 of 1003

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

  1. #521

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    vannies going to TP on a mon holiday for?

    Haji to TP
    Gallery | Facebook Page Spreading the Good photography.

  2. #522

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post

    thankewz
    Yr welcum! That would be $fibe lollars plish sir!

    No warranty. If you like, we have a wonderful extended warrantie scheme that will cober eeu for 3 years or 5 years or eternity, which ever cums first and costs more. Would eeu like to take a luk at our very low extended warrantie plans sir? Beji Chip!

  3. #523
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    my friend in CMM needs me to help in his project ftw so need to go on monday

  4. #524
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by CYRN View Post
    Haji to TP
    Oooo, eat some lamb

  5. #525
    Senior Member luna_sea83's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    1,294

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Hogays, nai meh time

  6. #526

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yr welcum! That would be $fibe lollars plish sir!

    No warranty. If you like, we have a wonderful extended warrantie scheme that will cober eeu for 3 years or 5 years or eternity, which ever cums first and costs more. Would eeu like to take a luk at our very low extended warrantie plans sir? Beji Chip!
    wah
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    my friend in CMM needs me to help in his project ftw so need to go on monday
    derek ah?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  7. #527
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    wah


    derek ah?

    hahah no la. if derek i will say derek.

    it's the guy i asked derek if he knew before cus same course

  8. #528
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    eh ****. it's not monday. it's this saturday. omg

  9. #529
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    monday go teepee lawl

  10. #530

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    85mm is goooooooooooooood....................... my standard portrait lens................... although my portrait is sucks................
    Yr portrait hooting DOESN'T suck Leong!

    Eeu just nid a little time to develop it a bit moar.

    Eeu wan I can help eeu learn, and weeef yr already powderful technical kernorrledge, sure can wan lah!

  11. #531

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    eh ****. it's not monday. it's this saturday. omg
    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    monday go teepee lawl
    yah you go on monday help the security guards take care of tp
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  12. #532
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    okay wait i just saw the msn chatlog again it's 2:45 to 5:45pm on monday wth

  13. #533

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by luna_sea83 View Post
    Hogays, nai meh time
    Yah Hor! Nai Nai hab been beri quiet ...

  14. #534
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    I'm home...

    emo cat

    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  15. #535
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I'm home...

    emo cat


    emo emo cat a bit orange o.o

  16. #536

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    okay wait i just saw the msn chatlog again it's 2:45 to 5:45pm on monday wth
    moller suut when no one's around
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #537

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    whoo finally finished writing the valedictorian speech for my public speaking class tmr. now to go time it and see if i can rmb it and whether it exceeds the allocated time.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  18. #538
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Yr portrait hooting DOESN'T suck Leong!

    Eeu just nid a little time to develop it a bit moar.

    Eeu wan I can help eeu learn, and weeef yr already powderful technical kernorrledge, sure can wan lah!
    very long neri shoot already............mollar very busy.....

  19. #539

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    whoo finally finished writing the valedictorian speech for my public speaking class tmr. now to go time it and see if i can rmb it and whether it exceeds the allocated time.
    Record on AVI file and leenk here!

  20. #540
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIV

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    I'm home...

    emo cat
    Ya...the cat look like crying....

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •