Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

  1. #21
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    "If you were a ...... what will you do as a?

    1. Indian Politician .. the ruling party
    2. A journalist.
    3. A member of the opposition party.
    4. An advisor to the President...(Just take it at face value as I know all of us are not)"

    Look at the texts.
    What I am trying to drive at were we should look at thing from a different perspectives and they are:

    1. What would you do as a Indian Policitian?
    2. How would you report the incident as a journalist?
    3. What would do as an oppostion party?
    4. How would you advise your leaders as a neutral party in the interest of the nation?

    Please do think thru and thru.....
    The threads you started in Kopitiam mostly involves politics... or have something to do with trying to shore up positive spin for a local party. That is my observation.

    ../azul123

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    5,782

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Playing the blame game again..

    Our pictures are our footprints. Itís the best way to tell people we were here - JoeMcnally | Flickr

  3. #23
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    "If you were a ...... what will you do as a?

    1. Indian Politician .. the ruling party

    Look at the texts.
    What I am trying to drive at were we should look at thing from a different perspectives and they are:

    1. What would you do as a Indian Policitian?

    Please do think thru and thru.....
    just buy the terrorists over loh, from foot soldier all the way up the the terrorist leader. S'pore can afford that "investment".

    make sure they use thumbprint on the contract. hahaa...

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Melbourne
    Posts
    494

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    If you were a ...... what will you do as a?

    1. Indian Politician .. the ruling party
    2. A journalist.
    3. A member of the opposition party.
    4. An advisor to the President...(Just take it at face value as I know all of us are not)


    Invite them over for a pillow fight

  5. #25

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    The threads you started in Kopitiam mostly involves politics... or have something to do with trying to shore up positive spin for a local party. That is my observation.

    ../azul123
    My personnal opinion and has to be reasonable, justifiable and rationale!

    I have no political party in mind. I just speak up my mind. You are at your liberty to give feedback and I have the right to reply and of course must support what I said.

    Please advise me on the subject/topic that I can post or discuss in this forum.

  6. #26

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Sooner or later it will involve religion or politics, and will be shut down.

    besides ... apathy.
    It reflects the mindset of the readers who replied.

  7. #27
    Senior Member azul123's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2004
    Location
    Eastern Bloc
    Posts
    2,776

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    My personnal opinion and has to be reasonable, justifiable and rationale!

    I have no political party in mind. I just speak up my mind. You are at your liberty to give feedback and I have the right to reply and of course must support what I said.

    Please advise me on the subject/topic that I can post or discuss in this forum.
    Not my forum, post whatever you like... just my observation.

    ../azul123

  8. #28

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by azul123 View Post
    Not my forum, post whatever you like... just my observation.

    ../azul123
    Thank you.

  9. #29
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    392

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    If you were a ...... what will you do as a?

    1. Indian Politician .. the ruling party
    2. A journalist.
    3. A member of the opposition party.
    4. An advisor to the President...(Just take it at face value as I know all of us are not)
    When the incident of Munbai was reported i was following the news closely on New York Times Iphone apps, reading the updates plus coming back home to watch CNN... i totally ignored the news from ST.

    One thing i saw was the weapon the special forces indian soliders was carry from the photos... i asked a friend isnt that a single shot rifle %@$%$#%@

    Later part it was reported that the indian forces lack equipments necessary to confront the terrorist effectively.....

    HEY man....they can have nuclear stuff and power plane...time they equip their own domestic forces well..
    5D MKII,1000D,16-35mm f/2.8 L USMII,75-300mm,18-55mm,EF 50mm f/1.8 II,EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

  10. #30
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore
    Posts
    392

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Playing the blame game again..

    This is a good photo...i shall share with my ex colleagues...
    5D MKII,1000D,16-35mm f/2.8 L USMII,75-300mm,18-55mm,EF 50mm f/1.8 II,EF 85mm f/1.8 USM

  11. #31

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by cqprime View Post
    When the incident of Munbai was reported i was following the news closely on New York Times Iphone apps, reading the updates plus coming back home to watch CNN... i totally ignored the news from ST.

    One thing i saw was the weapon the special forces indian soliders was carry from the photos... i asked a friend isnt that a single shot rifle %@$%$#%@

    Later part it was reported that the indian forces lack equipments necessary to confront the terrorist effectively.....

    HEY man....they can have nuclear stuff and power plane...time they equip their own domestic forces well..
    It was obvious those were badly equip... but those better armed came only 10 hours later. They fought and they took over and lost 170 lives...sob! sob!
    I really don't know if the commandos were there earlier, would place them in an advantage position? Would the terrorists be more alert?
    They were so many maybe... the terrorists... after engaging the police earlier might have thought that the Indians were no match so they became complacent so were they caught by surprise when the commandos stormed the place?... or maybe or maybe.....
    There were so many variables. If only we can put all the pieces together...
    Last edited by Yappy; 10th December 2008 at 03:51 PM.

  12. #32

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Sooner or later it will involve religion or politics, and will be shut down.

    besides ... apathy.
    It is a political issue and it may eventually involve religion. However if one comments objectively(???????)..

    we have the moderator to help if it is not!

  13. #33
    Senior Member xtemujin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Singapura, Singapore
    Posts
    2,778

    Arrow Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    India is a big country unlike Singapore and we don't know how far the commandos are located from Mumbai.

    Even for most Singaporeans travelling from Bedok to Tuas means very far.
    Last edited by xtemujin; 15th December 2008 at 11:31 AM.

  14. #34
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    India is a big country unlike Singapore and we don't know how far the commandos are located from Mumbai.

    Even for most Singaporeans travelling from Bedok to Tuas means very far.
    they can both blame the current economy for being in bad shape, maybe their transport costs also went up?

    if cannot claim the cheapest way (likely the slowest) is the best way from A to B.

    in relative distance imagine the distance individual security peps need to travel just to reach camp.

    if it takes nearly an hour just to travel from Juorng MRT to Pasir Ris MRT, not including feeder bus service, multiply waiting times for each switch in transport in tiny Sg with our ver efficient public transport, i dun see why other countries should be stone-walled for being slow.

  15. #35

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by xtemujin View Post
    India is a big country unlike Singapore and we don't know how far the commandos are located from Mumbai.

    Even for most Singaporeans travelling from Bedok to Tuas means very far.
    It was reported that they do not have the copters to bring them from New Delhi to Mumbai. By the the time they got them, they were 10 hours late.... it maybe a blessing in disguise for being late!

  16. #36

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    they can both blame the current economy for being in bad shape, maybe their transport costs also went up?

    if cannot claim the cheapest way (likely the slowest) is the best way from A to B.

    in relative distance imagine the distance individual security peps need to travel just to reach camp.

    if it takes nearly an hour just to travel from Juorng MRT to Pasir Ris MRT, not including feeder bus service, multiply waiting times for each switch in transport in tiny Sg with our ver efficient public transport, i dun see why other countries should be stone-walled for being slow.
    Good mesaurement. 10hrs X 40km... if they travelled by MRT and further if they flew using copters to Mumbai!

  17. #37
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    It was reported that they do not have the copters to bring them from New Delhi to Mumbai. By the the time they got them, they were 10 hours late.... it maybe a blessing in disguise for being late!
    can say so, never know if there would be a second wave coming.

  18. #38
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by evo-lution View Post
    No matter what i am, even if i were to assume the role of a terrorist, my answer will still be the same. I will tell the terrorist to

    USE YOUR BRAIN!
    USE YOUR BRAIN!
    USE YOUR BRAIN!
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    now now

    not everyone is superficial..

    that's a michelle branch song luh
    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if you want to save the world from hate

    there is this one poor girl that i know that people keep slamming..
    Quote Originally Posted by Headshotzx View Post
    Playing the blame game again..


    haha i cant stop laughing after i read the above comments.. haha!

    but on a serious note, india had to find someone, or some country, to counter-react to. especially when the feelings of revenge is still strong. and naturally, if most attackers came from pakistan, you will go after the militants hiding in the country, or blame the country for harbouring them, and not chasing them out... which is almost similiar to condoning their nonsenses....
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

  19. #39

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by luntut View Post
    haha i cant stop laughing after i read the above comments.. haha!

    but on a serious note, india had to find someone, or some country, to counter-react to. especially when the feelings of revenge is still strong. and naturally, if most attackers came from pakistan, you will go after the militants hiding in the country, or blame the country for harbouring them, and not chasing them out... which is almost similiar to condoning their nonsenses....
    One needs to look at the sovereignty of a country. We cant just go into another country just to go after ?????
    Both have to work together if both believe in the same.

  20. #40
    Member luntut's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Punggol
    Posts
    1,883

    Default Re: India blames Pakistan on the attack...

    Quote Originally Posted by Yappy View Post
    One needs to look at the sovereignty of a country. We cant just go into another country just to go after ?????
    Both have to work together if both believe in the same.
    true! but if P is dragging its heels in the arrests of the perpertrators and I is still too "hot" to wait for them to finish dragging their heels? i mean, its not right to take things into their own hands, but, its just the way the country's leadership is...
    Fast Camera. Fast Lens. Slow Me. Sigh.
    My Flickr

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •