Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 21 to 31 of 31

Thread: Invasion of the Hamsters

  1. #21
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,058

    Default

    *gag*...
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  2. #22
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,058

    Default

    give or sell? I need some males... they are dwarves right?
    my roborovskiskiskis are all femme
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  3. #23
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Bedok Reservoir
    Posts
    335

    Default

    majere2sg, better separate the pair after birth, so as to allow the mother more time to recover from the stress of pregnancy... I had a female winter white which died of exhaustion due to my ignorance last time...

    Edwin

  4. #24
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2002
    Location
    WAT? WAN TO STALK MI AH? LOLZ
    Posts
    1,916

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majere2sg
    My hamster after previously gave birth to 4 hamsters at 1.5 months ago, now give birth to another 6 more hamsters today. My other pair of hamsters also give birth to another 6 hamsters last monday. Now I got total of 20 winterwhite hamsters !
    Btw, anyone ever rear hamsters and when the female gave birth, did not separate the male and female ?
    wah rau
    never educate them Birth Control?

  5. #25
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by denizenx
    give or sell? I need some males... they are dwarves right?
    my roborovskiskiskis are all femme
    ermm winterwhite mate with robo = ????
    Actually I got a few of robos too but rather old liao..
    Last edited by majere2sg; 13th September 2003 at 09:29 PM.
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  6. #26
    Deregistered tweakmax2's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2003
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    198

    Default

    i too got Robo ...small , cute and fast... but u cant placed WW and Robo together ... dieaster will happen ...
    if u dun like them to breed so often , try to keep robo as their mating rate is low compared to WW..

  7. #27
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by tweakmax2
    i too got Robo ...small , cute and fast... but u cant placed WW and Robo together ... dieaster will happen ...
    if u dun like them to breed so often , try to keep robo as their mating rate is low compared to WW..
    Oh what disaster ? Yeah Robo is cute and small but too fast liao, they don't like me to catch and hold them..
    No wonder my Robo keep for 1 year plus liao still doesn't produce that much.. So far only 1 pair got 2 babies.. actually got 4.. but 2 died due to unknown reason (perhaps the father or the mom bite or step them to death?)..
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majere2sg
    My hamster after previously gave birth to 4 hamsters at 1.5 months ago, now give birth to another 6 more hamsters today. My other pair of hamsters also give birth to another 6 hamsters last monday. Now I got total of 20 winterwhite hamsters !
    Btw, anyone ever rear hamsters and when the female gave birth, did not separate the male and female ?
    haha... i faced a far more disastrous situation before:
    3 pairs of winterwhites, gave birth until i lost count. the males so horny, thus the famales get pregnant again shortly after giving birth.
    3 months and two round of pregnancy for each pair, accumulated to 55 winterwhites(including the six original hamsters)

    Voila! my worst nightmare. took some pain to find out good homes for the young hammies.

    Will never try this again.

  9. #29
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2003
    Location
    Singapore (SengKang)
    Posts
    2,789

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cheechee
    haha... i faced a far more disastrous situation before:
    3 pairs of winterwhites, gave birth until i lost count. the males so horny, thus the famales get pregnant again shortly after giving birth.
    3 months and two round of pregnancy for each pair, accumulated to 55 winterwhites(including the six original hamsters)

    Voila! my worst nightmare. took some pain to find out good homes for the young hammies.

    Will never try this again.


    If next time got another round of pregnancy can look for me ? I want a pair of pearl winterwhite.. hehe
    -Express yourself not in words-
    http://www.majere2sg.com

  10. #30
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2002
    Location
    L2TPYSG
    Posts
    4,058

    Default

    hyeah.. me want too...
    LOL 55! cpf ah?
    anyway mine runs like mice on a hot tin roof.. crazed.. wonder if the food i bought is irradiated? haha
    "I'm... dreaming... of a wide... angle~
    Just like the ones I used to know~"

  11. #31
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2002
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    567

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by majere2sg


    If next time got another round of pregnancy can look for me ? I want a pair of pearl winterwhite.. hehe
    oh... no problem, now left with 2 male and one female only.
    so probably see how many pups the female will give birth to in near future.


    Quote Originally Posted by denizenx
    hyeah.. me want too...
    LOL 55! cpf ah?
    anyway mine runs like mice on a hot tin roof.. crazed.. wonder if the food i bought is irradiated? haha
    ho.. denizenx. urs is robroski?
    my winterwhite all trained until so lazy. their favourite past time is lay on their back and munch munch munch the food and sleeping.
    So difficult to get them exercise!
    The roller left unheaded for months by them. Put them out of the container they prefer to sleep instead. sigh.
    Think the only sports they do is mating.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •