Thread: Lightroom view options - Cannot view exposure compensation info?

Default Lightroom view options - Cannot view exposure compensation info?

Hi all,
    In photoshop bridge, you can view the shot info like aperture, iso, shutter PLUS the ev info like whether its -1 or +1 etc.
    But in lightroom, i cannot seem to find the ev info? I can only see the iso, av and shutter settings etc but NOT the ev info.
    Is there a way to turn it on? or is lightroom 2.0 just like that?

I find it very crippling because i tend to look for images in my lib where i used bracketing.
    In bridge i can identify them easily with Bridge's help. But in lightroom i can't find this feature and i need to use my eye to judge which one is the + , - and correct exposure.

Default Re: Lightroom view options - Cannot view exposure compensation info?

I can see two ways:
    1) If you want to select those pictures with a certain exposure compensation you can filter for text in EXIF data. Insert the compensation value you are looking for. It's available in Library Grid View, filter bar is on top.
    2) Under "View - View Options" you can define which data will be displayed in Grid View and Loupe View. There you can select to have "Exposure Bias" displayed.

Hope that helps.

Default Re: Lightroom view options - Cannot view exposure compensation info?

Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    I can see two ways:
    1) If you want to select those pictures with a certain exposure compensation you can filter for text in EXIF data. Insert the compensation value you are looking for. It's available in Library Grid View, filter bar is on top.
    2) Under "View - View Options" you can define which data will be displayed in Grid View and Loupe View. There you can select to have "Exposure Bias" displayed.

Hope that helps.
    Thanks, i i did the second option. Guess thats the only way to work around it.
    wish they had implemented tge bridge camera lcd display. it helps so much when u need to sort out imagesfor hdr.