Page 48 of 50 FirstFirst ... 2338434647484950 LastLast

Thread: Where to buy LX3

Default Re: Where to buy LX3

Quote Originally Posted by winniethepooh7 View Post
    hi

have replied you

thks
    Hi

Is the one-metal-triangle thing that you mentioned is meant for hanging-purposes and is in the rear-center of the case (as I can'treally figure outfrom your PM) or there are two-metal-triangle-along-the rear-side/near-edge=for add-on-sling-straps

TIA
    Last edited by blueskye168; 20th August 2009 at 08:46 AM.
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    Well, that's true so meanwhile keep my finger cross. In fact, I do have a 'i-case' camera case which I bought it while I was using my previous Canon S2-IS followed by existing G7 and now sharing as and when between G7 and LX3 for the moment as I'll most of the time attach it with the Adapter and Filter/s so not really need a slim-case, but if have, won't hesitate as well mainly for the compactness

Yah, btw, there's this original case at CP-P but was priced at $149 when I asked.

I like the stuff here http://www.builtny.com

Quote Originally Posted by PinkMango View Post
    I like the stuff here http://www.builtny.com
    Thanks a million PinkMango

Well, those camera case are really I quite fancy the 'Hoodie-cam-case' as this is the one and only out-of-the-range that's equipped with wrist-strap as well as belt-strap toodesign, but the only worry is whether LX3 can fit-in even though dimension is stated cos I ever bought case/ing whereby dimension stated but can't fit my gadget after purchsed as the dimension actually begin right from the edge than supposely internally ( Do note and if possible confirm properly before your purchase, ok ) I bet you'll fancy the 'Pinky - Soft Shell Camera Case', do you or not? heehee...
    Anything that can take pictures...happy already lor...(..but...Hasselblad_H5D-50 as my Workhorse)

Quote Originally Posted by blueskye168 View Post
    Thanks a million PinkMango

Well, those camera case are really I quite fancy the 'Hoodie-cam-case' as this is the one and only out-of-the-range that's equipped with wrist-strap as well as belt-strap toodesign, but the only worry is whether LX3 can fit-in even though dimension is stated cos I ever bought case/ing whereby dimension stated but can't fit my gadget after purchsed as the dimension actually begin right from the edge than supposely internally ( Do note and if possible confirm properly before your purchase, ok ) I bet you'll fancy the 'Pinky - Soft Shell Camera Case', do you or not? heehee...
    Yeah the cases are really nice! They have some at tangs at vivo but they don't carry the soft shell case there . You're right, I was deciding between the pink one and the poka dot one, in the end i choose the poka dot one. I hope it fits coz I ordered it already online

Quote Originally Posted by PinkMango View Post
    Yeah the cases are really nice! They have some at tangs at vivo but they don't carry the soft shell case there . You're right, I was deciding between the pink one and the poka dot one, in the end i choose the poka dot one. I hope it fits coz I ordered it already online
    Woah PinkMango, you've placed your ordered and that's pretty fast leh

Yes agreed, the poka dot one looks great and interesting too

Anyway, really hope it will have a comfort fit, yah

hi may i know for MS colour whether u can bargain for the price or its fixed?

Quote Originally Posted by juzsayhello View Post
    hi may i know for MS colour whether u can bargain for the price or its fixed?
    you can try to reduce the price by leaving out the freebies...

Hi,

See this. France Aerial Photos with FX150 LX3 will be similar or better quality?

I'm very interested in LX3 or FX150 and want to find out more.
    For LX3, which shop in SG sell the accessories/lens/filter, etc?
    The FX150 I have not seen it around, is it available?

Thanx!

Quote Originally Posted by etman View Post
    Hi,

See this. France Aerial Photos with FX150 LX3 will be similar or better quality?
    as that user has pointed out, it was sunny when he took the shots.
    so is more about the lighting/user than the camera he used.

FX150 is a 14mp cam so technically, LX3 at 10mp should have better noise performance due to its larger sensor.
    Last edited by Simon_84; 25th August 2009 at 10:42 AM.

OMG after reading here. i wonder where else have stock for this wonderful camera with a good bargain.

Hello all!

I just bought my LX3 after months of sleepless nights! I have no regrets at all!

Got it at some Fujifilm shop for $689 + 8gb memory card + screen protector!

Also bought a Vitacon 0.45x wide angle lens with macro + adapter for $200. What do you guys think? Is it a good deal?

Quote Originally Posted by dizfaith View Post
    Hello all!

I just bought my LX3 after months of sleepless nights! I have no regrets at all!

Also bought a Vitacon 0.45x wide angle lens with macro + adapter for $200. What do you guys think? Is it a good deal?
    buy already dont ask good deal or not liao..happy using that's all i can say

Got mine at Parisilk for $679 + 8gb card.

Got a pouch for it from World Of Sports called Mountainsmith. Cost $39.90 before discount. Fits really great and have space for spare battery.

Hello all!

Based on http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329949 you ae riff off. Hope it is not

Hello all!

Quote Originally Posted by Ted888 View Post
    Based on http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=329949 you ae riff off. Hope it is not
    Yup, very likely that you've been ripped off

Based on my experience of my purchase 2+ years ago alreadywas total of SGD$115 incl. gst, for the same item plus with one Step-up-ring and one extra-62mm-lens cap, that I bought at the same time(yah, my reciept with a total of 3-items purchased are still well intact/slot in the original-box that I had purchased right at bottom corner inside of my dry-cabi)

BTW, what's more important now is just go enjoy shooting and fully utilise the equipment/s that you've bought rather than getandabout it, agree??
    Last edited by blueskye168; 29th August 2009 at 11:49 AM.

Hi, Lucky Store at Holland Village has stocks for the Original Case, its $100. They also have some samsonite and M Rock cases, but you will have to use trial and error to see what fits best.

Quote Originally Posted by cam-man View Post
    Hi, Lucky Store at Holland Village has stocks for the Original Case, its $100. They also have some samsonite and M Rock cases, but you will have to use trial and error to see what fits best.
    Hi, which original case are u referring to?

Is it the leather one? I'm looking for it. MS color was sellign $130 if u get the camera as well.

Is this the one? http://panasonic.net/avc/lumix/popup/lx3_accessories/

tks
    Last edited by PinkMango; 1st September 2009 at 11:15 PM.

hi all... i'm been lurking around this thread for a while.. after reading so much.. i have decided to get the lx3 before my bkk trip at the end of this month..

i saw some post saying that getting at MS colour and Cathay photo?
    which is the best place and which offer a better bundle? and what would be the best price?

i'm quite newbie in camera just don't wanna 'tio tok'. anyone can advise what i should look out for?

oh and will i be able to get one at comex?
    Last edited by funkybanana; 2nd September 2009 at 11:33 PM.

Parissilk in Holland Village has PLENTY of ready stock when I was there a few days ago.

Hi seiko fan,

if I'm not wrong, someone posted Panasonic not gonna be at Comex. AGAIN.