Page 24 of 50 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast
Results 461 to 480 of 988

Thread: Where to buy LX3

  1. #461

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    gibberi3h, sorry to hear you had a hard time at TCW. my friends and I get a lot of stuff from them because we get much better service from TCW compared to APSL or MS Color. but my friend did bargain for a better price. it wasn't given on the spot. extra battery was 3rd party as well but it is actually better because it has higher capacity (mAh) compared to the original from panasonic.

    demand for the LX3 has been quite high. and not just in singapore. which is probably why price has remained the same and will stay the same since supply has been quite limited.

  2. #462

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by dogueville View Post
    hi bros...i actually wanna know if anyone of u know how to differentiate whether yr lx3 belongs to the older batch or the newer batch.cos i believe the older batch the firmware is different and something else is different also..

    just wanna check out which one mine belongs to..cos i bought it not long ago from a ulu shop in peninsular..

    thks in advance!
    have a look here: http://panasonic.jp/support/global/c...LX3/index.html

    latest version should be Ver 1.2.

  3. #463

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by dogueville View Post
    hi bros...i actually wanna know if anyone of u know how to differentiate whether yr lx3 belongs to the older batch or the newer batch.cos i believe the older batch the firmware is different and something else is different also..

    just wanna check out which one mine belongs to..cos i bought it not long ago from a ulu shop in peninsular..

    thks in advance!
    The newest firmware that I know of is 1.2
    So anything lower than that should be old batch.

  4. #464

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by raffaelo View Post
    gibberi3h, sorry to hear you had a hard time at TCW. my friends and I get a lot of stuff from them because we get much better service from TCW compared to APSL or MS Color. but my friend did bargain for a better price. it wasn't given on the spot. extra battery was 3rd party as well but it is actually better because it has higher capacity (mAh) compared to the original from panasonic.

    demand for the LX3 has been quite high. and not just in singapore. which is probably why price has remained the same and will stay the same since supply has been quite limited.
    No problem bro. One of the TCW staff told me that you are a regular at TCW hence the freebies.

    I thought it was the norm to get 3rd party batt, SD card, screen protector and casing.

  5. #465

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Hmm MS Colour is selling LX 3 at $10 more expensive than APSL and less one mini tripod.. Dunno whether to get it at MS colour or wait for the stocks at APSL. Btw anyone has any idea hw much does the mini tripod costs? Thanks

  6. #466
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by gibberi3h View Post
    No problem bro. One of the TCW staff told me that you are a regular at TCW hence the freebies.
    Then you should tell them... if they don't give me a good price and more freebies, how would they expect you to become a regular at their shop....

  7. #467

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    Then you should tell them... if they don't give me a good price and more freebies, how would they expect you to become a regular at their shop....
    So right!

  8. #468
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    woodlands
    Posts
    14

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    =S

    i am going to Taiwan soon.. Thinking to get a good DSC.

    24mm (wide len 18mm) look attractive for DSC w/ Mannual setting.
    And the design too.. a good camera size for vacation..

    But.. i was thinking, should i get D80? After all i still prefer dslr....
    but i seldom take photo too (work+sch)


    anyone can feedback on LX3?

    from the quality of the pic, look quite impressive for DSC.

  9. #469

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    I just got my LX3 from APSL yesterday. The stock is in!
    $679 with the freebies as advertised by ASPL

  10. #470

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    bro osakachan care to share what exactly you got from them?

    Cos i just called and the guy said "finish already, finish already"
    1635 2.8+70200 2.8 IS+85 1.2 L

  11. #471

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    if you want to compare the LX3 with dslr, i think there's no fight. when i zoom in, it seems the noise is quite bad even though my iso is set at max 800. but overall, still gd enough for me. just don't compare with d80 or any other dslr for tt matter.

  12. #472

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    The stock is in? i called them a few days ago and they told me 3/4 weeks... >.<
    If i knew, i would have wait for $10 less and a free tripod. MS color sells the mini tripod for $5 btw, if you ask.

    Quote Originally Posted by osakachan View Post
    I just got my LX3 from APSL yesterday. The stock is in!
    $679 with the freebies as advertised by ASPL

  13. #473

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by weiqiang View Post
    The stock is in? i called them a few days ago and they told me 3/4 weeks... >.<
    If i knew, i would have wait for $10 less and a free tripod. MS color sells the mini tripod for $5 btw, if you ask.
    Hey gotten my LX3 at APSL on friday. Yea the stocks are in but only for those who have placed their reservation. 30 pieces for 30 reservations so zero stock left for walk in. But anyway the deal is good, however attitude of the sale guys quite bo chup....

  14. #474

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by thunderflash View Post
    Hey gotten my LX3 at APSL on friday. Yea the stocks are in but only for those who have placed their reservation. 30 pieces for 30 reservations so zero stock left for walk in. But anyway the deal is good, however attitude of the sale guys quite bo chup....
    no wonder i called and they say no more stock.......when can i get my lx3 le....

  15. #475

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Sunday, LX-3 is with me finally... Met with a good salesman from Alan Photo. And met a nice chap with Leica D-Lux 4 (Forget to ask if you in this forum too). Happy with all those manual controls from this camera. Now still exploring... Anyway if handstrap and full operating manual provided will be good...
    Last edited by boonph; 23rd March 2009 at 10:52 AM.
    iPhone 2MP. LX-3.

  16. #476

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by boonph View Post
    Sunday, LX-3 is with me finally... Met with a good salesman from Alan Photo. And met a nice chap with Leica D-Lux 4 (Forget to ask if you in this forum too). Happy with all those manual controls from this camera. Now still exploring... Anyway if handstrap and full operating manual provided will be good...
    did u make reservation or just go down there??

  17. #477
    Senior Member Anson's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    ansonchew.com
    Posts
    8,205

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by boonph View Post
    Sunday, LX-3 is with me finally... Met with a good salesman from Alan Photo. And met a nice chap with Leica D-Lux 4 (Forget to ask if you in this forum too). Happy with all those manual controls from this camera. Now still exploring... Anyway if handstrap and full operating manual provided will be good...
    You got the black or sliver color?

  18. #478

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by dannycam View Post
    did u make reservation or just go down there??
    i have made reservation,,, think have waited about 2 weeks,,, when i collect my LX3 i saw the sales take out a long list to confirm(about 30-40 reservations, with mostly collected, not sure if any other namelist).
    Last edited by boonph; 23rd March 2009 at 11:38 AM.
    iPhone 2MP. LX-3.

  19. #479

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by Anson View Post
    You got the black or sliver color?
    i got black color one,,, and same freebies and price as their website posted,,, want to buy the clx3 case but lastly never take because of the price,,, and wasted the screen protector as i throw it instead stick it.
    iPhone 2MP. LX-3.

  20. #480

    Default Re: Where to buy LX3

    Quote Originally Posted by boonph View Post
    i got black color one,,, and same freebies and price as their website posted,,, want to buy the clx3 case but lastly never take because of the price,,, and wasted the screen protector as i throw it instead stick it.
    i didnt make any reservation wor....cos the salesman didnt say so....he say stock will be coming in the coming week so i also didnt make reservation....what shall i do now .....go down again to make reservation? hmmm

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •