Results 1 to 19 of 19

Thread: Hello World!

  1. #1
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102

    Default Hello World!

    Hey everyone this is my first post.

    Just got my first dSLR less than two weeks ago. Hope learn as much as possible and make some new friends!

    See you all around!

  2. #2
    Member
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    276

    Default Re: Hello World!

    a very warm welcome to you.. hope your stay will be long and fruitful. Make full use of the forum, search first, ask later. There is a wealth of information availble immediately for you. Cya around!

  3. #3
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,392

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Welcome
    Learn and share.

  4. #4

    Default Re: Hello World!

    hope to see ur photos soon.
    | An army of sheep led by a lion are more to be feared than an army of lions led by a sheep. |

  5. #5
    Member tanandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    548

    Talking Re: Hello World!

    Hi welcome look forward to see your photo here
    Nikon D300|50mm|Sigma 24-70mm|Sony CX7|LX3|Multiply /Foto

  6. #6

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Quote Originally Posted by Damienglenn View Post
    Hey everyone this is my first post.

    Just got my first dSLR less than two weeks ago. Hope learn as much as possible and make some new friends!

    See you all around!

    #include <stdio.h>
    int main(int argc, char **argv) {
    printf("Hello Damienglenn!\n");
    return 0;
    }
    D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

  7. #7
    Senior Member jnet6's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    not here often anymore
    Posts
    8,169

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Sound like my first programming Visual basic Hello world msg by Dummies.

  8. #8
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Welcome

    READ MORE
    SHOOT more
    Post more
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #9

    Default Re: Hello World!

    It's C
    Since he uses "Hello World", therefore that's my reply to him

    Quote Originally Posted by jnet6 View Post
    Sound like my first programming Visual basic Hello world msg by Dummies.
    D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

  10. #10
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    1,502

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Welcome to Clubsnap!...
    TO SEE, TO FEEL, TO PHOTOGRAPH.

  11. #11
    Member Crappinni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Quote Originally Posted by David Kwok View Post
    It's C
    Since he uses "Hello World", therefore that's my reply to him
    "Hello World" is used in many many languages.. Not just C

  12. #12
    Moderator ortega's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2004
    Location
    Singapore, Singapore, Singapor
    Posts
    23,686
    Blog Entries
    7

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Hi and welcome to the CS community

    tip: read the stickies and you will be good to go

  13. #13

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crappinni View Post
    "Hello World" is used in many many languages.. Not just C
    Of course You want more ? I can give you a few more at least

    1)
    public class HelloWorld {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
    System.out.println("Hello World");
    }
    }

    2)
    #/usr/bin/perl
    print "Hello World\n";

    3)
    <?php
    echo "Hello World\n";
    ?>

    4)
    class HelloWorld {
    int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    cout << "Hello World\n";
    return 0;
    }
    }

    D3S|N70-200|N24-70|N24-85|N50f1.4|N35f2|SB800|SB900|Yashica GS|S95
    www.flickr.com/photos/davidktw

  14. #14
    Senior Member Galdor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2006
    Location
    Planet Gaia
    Posts
    9,544

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Hello...welcome.
    Minolta. Konica Minolta. Sony

  15. #15
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    102

    Default Re: Hello World!

    If you guys didnt say that was some scipt thing, I wouldn't have known. i thought it was just a bug or something like that. haha.
    i might not agree with what you say, but i'll defend to the death your right to say it.

  16. #16

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Hello world! My first programming task!

  17. #17
    Member Crappinni's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    179

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Quote Originally Posted by David Kwok View Post
    Of course You want more ? I can give you a few more at least

    1)
    public class HelloWorld {
    public static void main(String[] args) {
    System.out.println("Hello World");
    }
    }

    2)
    #/usr/bin/perl
    print "Hello World\n";

    3)
    <?php
    echo "Hello World\n";
    ?>

    4)
    class HelloWorld {
    int main(int argc, char *argv[]) {
    cout << "Hello World\n";
    return 0;
    }
    }

    LOL! What's the first language? Looks like C (or a variation) to me.

  18. #18
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    昭南島
    Posts
    2,074

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Quote Originally Posted by Crappinni View Post
    LOL! What's the first language? Looks like C (or a variation) to me.
    That's Java.
    System.exit(1);
    | Canong 480D mk II | EF 18-55mm LV mk XOXO marco + Bougainvillea-shaped hood |

  19. #19
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    昭南島
    Posts
    2,074

    Default Re: Hello World!

    Anyone writes in COBOL?
    | Canong 480D mk II | EF 18-55mm LV mk XOXO marco + Bougainvillea-shaped hood |

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •