Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 41

Thread: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

  1. #21

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    1. bend1ck
    2. toby
    3. thomas3k
    4. darly
    5. darly fren
    6. me

  2. #22

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Mike,

    2 Qns,
    Where the studio...east, city.....west too far for me wor
    Studio big enough to take full length at 105mm focal length ?


    Thanks

  3. #23

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    wha bro! =( I got something on until 1pm.. can join you after that? LOL =P

  4. #24

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by redwine View Post
    Mike,

    2 Qns,
    Where the studio...east, city.....west too far for me wor
    Studio big enough to take full length at 105mm focal length ?


    Thanks
    centre.. chinatown..105mm... hmmm.. u using what system? they do rent lens there. 105mm is really kind of far le...85mm still ok

  5. #25

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by Snap It View Post
    wha bro! =( I got something on until 1pm.. can join you after that? LOL =P
    if u can rush down.. can.. cos i probably will extend the shoot if alot ppl are keen.. 7 models.. 4 hour.. can extend de

  6. #26
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    centre.. chinatown..105mm... hmmm.. u using what system? they do rent lens there. 105mm is really kind of far le...85mm still ok
    mayb my lunch time i drop by to support the 七仙女。。
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  7. #27

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    mayb my lunch time i drop by to support the 七仙女。。
    wahahaha.. den it will be like this list le

    1. bend1ck
    2. toby
    3. thomas3k
    4. darly
    5. darly fren
    6. snap it
    7. wing oscar

  8. #28
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    huh... i just dropby 10-20 mins n without weapon leh... also must name down ar...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  9. #29

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    centre.. chinatown..105mm... hmmm.. u using what system? they do rent lens there. 105mm is really kind of far le...85mm still ok
    Got quite a few shots (mostly full length) not sharp during the merchant sq shoot,
    thinking to shoot 70mm to verify again.
    Using D90 + Sigma 17-70.

    Got cheap Carpark nearby studio bor ?
    quite siong leh, take AL, pay ERP n CP

    Got max shooter ?

  10. #30

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    add me in..

    1. bend1ck
    2. toby
    3. thomas3k
    4. darly
    5. darly fren
    6. snap it
    7. wing oscar
    8. steadymanz

  11. #31

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    huh... i just dropby 10-20 mins n without weapon leh... also must name down ar...
    u can come without weapon but must come with drink... big gulp should be ok.. hahaha.. of cos must write your name down ma.. supporter.. or i put shooter group and cheer group?

  12. #32

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by redwine View Post
    Got quite a few shots (mostly full length) not sharp during the merchant sq shoot,
    thinking to shoot 70mm to verify again.
    Using D90 + Sigma 17-70.

    Got cheap Carpark nearby studio bor ?
    quite siong leh, take AL, pay ERP n CP

    Got max shooter ?
    17 to 70 should be ok.. cos we wont be shooting at max aperture,

    carpark.. hmmm.. park at little india there de open carpark.. take a mrt down.. one stop.. to clarke quay.. walk over about 10 min only

  13. #33

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Shooters

    1. bend1ck
    2. toby
    3. thomas3k
    4. darly
    5. darly fren
    6. snap it
    7. yumyum
    8. steadymanz
    9. anony
    10. ME
    11.

    Cheer Group


    1. Wing Oscar
    2
    3
    4
    5

  14. #34
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    lol... i become a cheerleader...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  15. #35

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    lol... i become a cheerleader...
    remember to bring your pom pom girls and your pom pom balls .. haha

  16. #36

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Shooters

    1. bend1ck
    2. toby
    3. thomas3k
    4. darly
    5. darly fren
    6. snap it
    7. yumyum
    8. steadymanz
    9. anony
    10. redwine
    11. me

    Cheer Group

    1. Wing Oscar
    2
    3
    4
    5

    if the response is too good which i didnt expected.. i will extend the shooting for another hour

  17. #37
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Location
    新加坡
    Posts
    1,601

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    remember to bring your pom pom girls and your pom pom balls .. haha
    i dont have pom pom girls n pom pom balls... but your 7 fairies can do the job liao la...
    我只是個陌生人 =x

  18. #38
    Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Singapore, Yishun
    Posts
    40

    Thumbs up Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    so many ppl, WOW
    the hardest words to say ~

  19. #39

    Default Re: 5th Dec Creative Studio Shoot **Lucky 7 models**

    Quote Originally Posted by wing oscar View Post
    i dont have pom pom girls n pom pom balls... but your 7 fairies can do the job liao la...
    haha next time pom pom team

  20. #40

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •