Thread: dry box query

Default dry box query

Hi,

is a 30 litres dry box enough for 1x DSLR and 1x SLR and 1x compact digital camera with no extra lens? By the way, need to take out the lens from the body of the DSLR when you store it in the dry box? Thanks in advance.

Default Re: dry box query

Quote Originally Posted by jelloj View Post
    Hi,

is a 30 litres dry box enough for 1x DSLR and 1x SLR and 1x compact digital camera with no extra lens? By the way, need to take out the lens from the body of the DSLR when you store it in the dry box? Thanks in advance.
    i did not take it out...
    as it would cause wear and tear if this is done too many times
    not sure abt others...
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

Quote Originally Posted by desertstrike View Post
    i did not take it out...
    as it would cause wear and tear if this is done too many times
    not sure abt others...
    how about during travel or storage in car, is it advisable to take out

Quote Originally Posted by dafansu View Post
    how about during travel or storage in car, is it advisable to take out
    er... i also din take out... cos i only got 1 Len... and i dun wan to keep taking out and put back in... so i din take out.. dun know advisable or not...
    D90|10-24mm f3.5-4.5G|70-300mm VR f/4.5-5.6G|18-105mm VR f/3.5-5.6G|35mm f/1.8|SB700|MB-D80

Hi,
    A 30-litre dry box usually comes with one separator tray, which is more than enough for your 3 cameras. And no, you don't need to take out your lenses.
    from guitars, cars to dslr...

Hi,

N30 Litre is more than enough. There's no need to take out the lenses unless it's hugh and you can't fit in the dry cabi without unmounted the lens.

thanks to all for your replies. will get the 30L one from MS color.