Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast
Results 861 to 880 of 999

Thread: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

  1. #861
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by juste_millieu View Post
    vivo open so early?
    Yesh very early buttie

  2. #862
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    mmph....i can jio ur bro go and gwc u all.....
    muz learn the skill of gwc
    Okish i welcome chiu wif open arms~~

  3. #863
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Sentosa rest and relax
    Volleyball, suntan, TCSS and check out the beaches for family day
    Open to all TangShooters
    Time:10am-OTOT
    Date: 6 dec

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Jaslyn
    3: Juste_millieu

    I help chiu put name buttie


    I ish back butties so who ghosting? Simpleliving? Highfive?
    Come come dun be shy butties~~
    Jimmy buttie ignore the infraction warning!!!!

    Now chiu owe us 1x couple TFCD and 1x Artistic Newd Fotografie

  4. #864
    Member Jimmy81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Jurong West
    Posts
    1,542
    Blog Entries
    1

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    Jimmy buttie ignore the infraction warning!!!!

    Now chiu owe us 1x couple TFCD and 1x Artistic Newd Fotografie
    FWAH~~~~no couple rah.....no ger wanna do wif me

  5. #865

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    You really want to buy torchlight ???
    i ish thinking of buying a surefire...budget about $100 have or not? can BBB next week

  6. #866
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    i ish thinking of buying a surefire...budget about $100 have or not? can BBB next week
    chiu ish can take a rook here 1st http://www.surefire.com/Flashlights then we discuss and BBB nx week.

  7. #867

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    chiu ish can take a rook here 1st http://www.surefire.com/Flashlights then we discuss and BBB nx week.
    okish buttie...

  8. #868

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Sentosa rest and relax
    Volleyball, suntan, TCSS and check out the beaches for family day
    Open to all TangShooters
    Time:10am-OTOT
    Date: 6 dec

    1: Jimmy81
    2: Jaslyn
    3: Juste_millieu

    I help chiu put name buttie


    I ish back butties so who ghosting? Simpleliving? Highfive?
    Come come dun be shy butties~~
    *ha...CHOOOOooo...* why I get mentioned one? u want couple TFCD ha?
    flickr | Tangshooters

  9. #869
    Member/Tangshooter Redsun's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2005
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    7,931

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    oh nose
    i so early pang kang then i ghost where kai kai?

  10. #870
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh nose
    i so early pang kang then i ghost where kai kai?
    Go bugis kia kia first

  11. #871

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh nose
    i so early pang kang then i ghost where kai kai?
    ghost sit around and magnetize some XMM lor
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  12. #872

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    tonight ish tcss/bbb/makan time!

    SLS
    7pm

    1. ledson aka xmm killer brudder
    2. cancan
    3. koolsick
    4. juste_milo
    5. Geeee?
    6. see sea kill
    7. nar kar
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  13. #873
    Member/Tangshooter g-khoo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Under your Blanket
    Posts
    2,027

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    tonight ish tcss/bbb/makan time!

    SLS
    7pm

    1. lewdson aka xmm killer brudder
    2. cancan
    3. koolsick
    4. juste_milo
    5. Geeee?
    6. see sea kill
    7. nar kar pi


  14. #874

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    Processed my macros in Siem Reap.

    Butterfly suck pollen and fly away.


    Wow!!! Nice capture!!!


    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    thanks buttie...

    I got a few flower shots... not as good as feb flowers but i love them nevertheless.




    I love the 2 flower shots! so juiiicyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy!!!

  15. #875

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by g-khoo View Post
    tonight ish tcss/bbb/makan time!

    SLS
    7pm

    1. lewdson aka xmm killer brudder
    2. cancan
    3. koolsick
    4. juste_milo
    5. Geeee?
    6. see sea kill
    7. nar kar pi

    biang.. who so creative

  16. #876

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    oh nose
    i so early pang kang then i ghost where kai kai?
    ghost bras basah complex suut landscape and sunset?

  17. #877

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    ghost bras basah complex suut landscape and sunset?
    gonna pang kang soon butties c chiu soon
    You'll only live once. Just once.
    Portfolio | Tangshooters

  18. #878

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    hi butties.
    Trust me, I'm not so bad! | TangShooters

  19. #879
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    Singapore, western area
    Posts
    5,337

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by SolBadGuy View Post
    hi butties.
    hi captain

  20. #880
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters LII: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by sprintist View Post
    hi captain

Page 44 of 50 FirstFirst ... 193439424344454649 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •