Results 1 to 17 of 17

Thread: Who's cool?

  1. #1
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Who's cool?

    Hi all, its so cool to be part of this community!!

    All the Nikon D90s, you rock!!

    Let's snap on!!!

  2. #2

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by ettk75 View Post
    Hi all, its so cool to be part of this community!!

    All the Nikon D90s, you rock!!

    Let's snap on!!!
    Yeah. First post and already a declaration of banboyism. You're off to a great start.
    Alpha

  3. #3

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Yeah. First post and already a declaration of banboyism. You're off to a great start.
    he's off to an amazing start. fanboy-dom for the win!

    and here is where we insert the line *its not the camera that matters, its the person behind the camera*

    but welcome to CS, shoot, post, and learn.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

  4. #4
    Senior Member G-man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    My House
    Posts
    2,242

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Threadstarter, no disrespect but you sound like a tosser.

  5. #5
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Yeah. First post and already a declaration of banboyism. You're off to a great start.
    Banboyism? What's that?

  6. #6
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    he's off to an amazing start. fanboy-dom for the win!

    and here is where we insert the line *its not the camera that matters, its the person behind the camera*

    but welcome to CS, shoot, post, and learn.
    And who's talking about favoring of a particular camera? But great line there...with mild sarcasm...i love it...

  7. #7

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by ettk75 View Post
    Hi all, its so cool to be part of this community!!

    All the Nikon D90s, you rock!!

    Let's snap on!!!
    -.- how interesting.
    My Humble Flickr --> The pavement of my thoughts

  8. #8
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by G-man View Post
    Threadstarter, no disrespect but you sound like a tosser.
    Bro, kindly elaborate the 'name' you have given me - a tosser?

    Hope you are cool about it. Phew~

  9. #9
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by nigel84 View Post
    -.- how interesting.
    Really interesting?? Mind to share your view??

  10. #10
    Senior Member giantcanopy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    SG
    Posts
    6,232

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Welcome, and great camera to start with, can already feel your excitement.
    Meanwhile chill and enjoy, over here we learn from one another.

    Ryan

  11. #11
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by giantcanopy View Post
    Welcome, and great camera to start with, can already feel your excitement.
    Meanwhile chill and enjoy, over here we learn from one another.

    Ryan
    Yes I agreed with what ya saying...learn from one another...

    but hostility seems to be the motto for some...agree with me, Ryan?

  12. #12
    Moderator Octarine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Pasir Ris
    Posts
    12,422

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by ettk75 View Post
    Yes I agreed with what ya saying...learn from one another...
    but hostility seems to be the motto for some...
    Not at all. Learn to take critics even if it sounds harsh. Can't see any hostility so far. But questions about temperature levels of persons are ... not really photography related. Give it a try in Kopitiam Show us what you have done with your D90.

  13. #13

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by ettk75 View Post
    Hi all, its so cool to be part of this community!!

    All the Nikon D90s, you rock!!

    Let's snap on!!!
    i think it is more cool to say

    all the nikon d3s, you make me go WOW

    welcome to clubsnap. the nikon d90 will not rock if it does not take good pictures

  14. #14
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by Octarine View Post
    Not at all. Learn to take critics even if it sounds harsh. Can't see any hostility so far. But questions about temperature levels of persons are ... not really photography related. Give it a try in Kopitiam Show us what you have done with your D90.
    Thanks for the advice.

  15. #15
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Hi all, whoever I have replied message earlier, or whoever feel offended; please pardon me. Coz I have encountered some ya-ya photography guys who were very hostile, so when you guys reply me in that way, I felt the negative force.

    So let's start new & learn from another. Cheers...

  16. #16
    Member ettk75's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Sengkang
    Posts
    204

    Default Re: Who's cool?

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i think it is more cool to say

    all the nikon d3s, you make me go WOW

    welcome to clubsnap. the nikon d90 will not rock if it does not take good pictures
    You got the point. Hehehe...

  17. #17
    Member tanandrew's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2008
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    548

    Wink Re: Who's cool?

    cool !
    Nikon D300|50mm|Sigma 24-70mm|Sony CX7|LX3|Multiply /Foto

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •