Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast
Results 201 to 220 of 462

Thread: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

  1. #201
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    You'll do the screening blind-folded just on "feel"?
    My screening process is confidential

    But it usually takes place in my home

    The rejected ones leave within 2 seconds

    The accepted ones stay between 1-2 hours
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  2. #202
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    My screening process is confidential

    But it usually takes place in my home

    The rejected ones leave within 2 seconds

    The accepted ones stay between 1-2 hours
    at midnite on weekends i suppose?

  3. #203

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post

    The accepted ones stay between 1-2 hours


    i thought the accepted ones would never leave

    then sooner or later you have to run out of space

  4. #204

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    The accepted ones stay between 1-2 hours
    whaaa, your screening process machem like Hotel 81 timing ....
    Last edited by Canonised; 1st December 2008 at 06:42 PM.
    always the Light, .... always.

  5. #205
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    My screening process is confidential

    But it usually takes place in my home

    The rejected ones leave within 2 seconds

    The accepted ones stay between 1-2 hours
    That's how you do it?


  6. #206
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    i thought the accepted ones would never leave

    then sooner or later you have to run out of space
    He will run out of juice before he runs out of space.

  7. #207
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by redstone View Post
    I dunno about others, but I'm not willing to pay unless I'm sure the model can carry out what I want to do.
    A lot of people are also willing to pay if the models can carrry out what they want them to do.

  8. #208

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    He will run out of juice before he runs out of space.
    he has kittens

    kitties have unlimited holding power of the attention of all xmms

  9. #209
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    He will run out of juice before he runs out of space.
    You underestimate me
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  10. #210
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by sORe-EyEz View Post
    these XMMs are paid for shoots, how did u get the impression they are attending a paid modelling course at the expense of photographers?
    Thats y they should least know the basics of posing (naturally), and facial expressions.

  11. #211
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    he has kittens

    kitties have unlimited holding power of the attention of all xmms
    XMMs are immediately stricken off the list

    Cute kittens can make hot women stay though, you're 100% correct
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  12. #212
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Location
    floating in space.
    Posts
    795

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by sore-eyez View Post
    at midnite on weekends i suppose?
    anytime anyday
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

  13. #213

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    XMMs are immediately stricken off the list

    Cute kittens can make hot women stay though, you're 100% correct
    what if is hot woman with xmm behaviour?

    e.g.



    (no one said it would be easyyyy)

  14. #214
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    SGee
    Posts
    1,572

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    anytime anyday
    ur're the man!

  15. #215
    Senior Member redstone's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Beyond the outer limits
    Posts
    2,898

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    XMMs are immediately stricken off the list

    Cute kittens can make hot women stay though, you're 100% correct
    Meow?

  16. #216
    Member TheQuestion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    PenguinVille.
    Posts
    1,089

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    I volunteer to screen all the women who call themselves Models.

    All the ugly ones I CONFIRM will reject. Only the good looking ones I will accept.

    Just to give you an idea of my standards:

    UGLY:



    HOT:



    All our problems will be settled when you appoint me as the official screener.

    Thank you
    lol i really hope she sees this and makes a reply.
    Opinions are like A-holes. Everyone's got one.

  17. #217
    Deregistered scandal599's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Escaped from Gotham Asylum
    Posts
    563

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    those are horrible ideas.
    I must violently object to these ideas.

    The issue here is not that we're having a problem with people viewing our images.

    I don't even know what the problem is here. Why are we reacting like this???
    Did we do anything wrong?
    Quote Originally Posted by mattlock View Post
    I ask that the people who actually post on the Portraits and Poses forum say something about this.

    Let me state that if I am made to PAY money to SHARE my work with people, you can forget about ever seeing any of my work on this site ever again.

    The problem here is not the people who are posting, it's the chee ko peks who are molesting girls. This kind of suggestion is a knee jerk reaction.
    I know that this will incur objections on many fronts and I stand to be flamed for this suggestion. But there is a rationale to this

    No offense to Mattlock, but people looking at our post IS an issue. If we were to look at TNP Sunday again, a screen shot of a XMM was in place with the face blurred out. If I am not mistaken, it came from Flipfreak. Well executed as the photos might have been, the point is that CS is fast becoming fodder for the press and authorities alike. As it has been stated in the TNP yesterday, that MDA will clamp down on on objectionable material posted, giving a field day for the moral police (I for one hate to use morals, but in this case, I will make an exception).

    It just takes 2 to 3 minutes to sign up and register with CS as a member. In that sense, no surprises here that the Mods have remarked a 4x the subscription rate. I can bet my arse that 65% of those pple who sign up, are looking for kicks at the XMM photos posted. 25% are people who just want in on the shoot of XMM and 10% are pro bono. In the case of the subscription fee as stated, it serves as a deterrent point for people who just sign up looking for kicks or even taking XMM pics for whatever reason. It makes them think twice.

    One thing for sure is that this measure cannot weed out whoever is trying to jack the forum for whatever purpose. But we cannot have a one size fit all solution to please the masses. As it is, it is damn if you do and damn if you don't case. So at this point, looking at it from the Admin or Mods perspective, a viable solution is something we need right now. If there is a possibility that a suggestion might work, then it is worth a shot.

    Whether it will throw newbies like me off, that is something that for the start yes, to be very honest. But which other forum can a noob get an honest opinion about the pics he took? None. So unless the person is just in for the kicks as opposed to one who is serious about the craft, then we can be sure that he is someone we should be looking out for.

  18. #218

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    There she said...that indecent proposal was the last thing she expected when she posted in CS



    fetish is what she specialise in, and if you search fetish in Deviantart, look at what the results will be...
    she is simply asking for it...and wow at 6mths to 1 year experience, she is charging $100 - $200 /hr

    Should we send this to TNP and check the "models" credibility...I'll let you guys decide
    I guess this is how people describe as slapping themselves.

  19. #219
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what if is hot woman with xmm behaviour?

    e.g.



    (no one said it would be easyyyy)
    I think she moves like as if she has got worms.

  20. #220

    Default Re: newpaper's report on XMM shoots

    so just because TNP says MDA will clamp down on objectionable material, means that we have been putting up objectionable material? I don't see the logic here. The stuff posted up here is tamer than what's being shown in FHM , Maxim, and Playeur. and they are PUBLISHED, one by Mediacorp one by SPH (but now closed) and one by Viscion. If girls in lingerie was legally objectionable then they would all be out of business.



    Quote Originally Posted by scandal599 View Post
    I know that this will incur objections on many fronts and I stand to be flamed for this suggestion. But there is a rationale to this

    No offense to Mattlock, but people looking at our post IS an issue. If we were to look at TNP Sunday again, a screen shot of a XMM was in place with the face blurred out. If I am not mistaken, it came from Flipfreak. Well executed as the photos might have been, the point is that CS is fast becoming fodder for the press and authorities alike. As it has been stated in the TNP yesterday, that MDA will clamp down on on objectionable material posted, giving a field day for the moral police (I for one hate to use morals, but in this case, I will make an exception).

    It just takes 2 to 3 minutes to sign up and register with CS as a member. In that sense, no surprises here that the Mods have remarked a 4x the subscription rate. I can bet my arse that 65% of those pple who sign up, are looking for kicks at the XMM photos posted. 25% are people who just want in on the shoot of XMM and 10% are pro bono. In the case of the subscription fee as stated, it serves as a deterrent point for people who just sign up looking for kicks or even taking XMM pics for whatever reason. It makes them think twice.

    One thing for sure is that this measure cannot weed out whoever is trying to jack the forum for whatever purpose. But we cannot have a one size fit all solution to please the masses. As it is, it is damn if you do and damn if you don't case. So at this point, looking at it from the Admin or Mods perspective, a viable solution is something we need right now. If there is a possibility that a suggestion might work, then it is worth a shot.

    Whether it will throw newbies like me off, that is something that for the start yes, to be very honest. But which other forum can a noob get an honest opinion about the pics he took? None. So unless the person is just in for the kicks as opposed to one who is serious about the craft, then we can be sure that he is someone we should be looking out for.

Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 69101112131621 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •