Thread: Topload Zoom 2 question

Default Topload Zoom 2 question

Hi All,
    Just a question..
    can the topload zoom 2 bag fit a camera fixed with the 18-250mm tamron lens?
    plus there will be a 50mm prime inside it too..lowepro site just states mid-sized zoom...
    The Few...The PROUD...

Default Re: Topload Zoom 2 question

Hi, I don't think this is a good question. Its best to rely on the physical measurements than the recommended no. of lenses etc. In any case, you should drop by one of the shops to try fit your equipments in the bag, you may discover a different aspect of it.

Furthermore, few have a topload zoom 2 + the 18-250mm together, your chances of getting a decent reply is quite slim.
    Looking for Canon 100mm F2 USM :)

Default Re: Topload Zoom 2 question

Quote Originally Posted by ombre View Post
    Hi, I don't think this is a good question. Its best to rely on the physical measurements than the recommended no. of lenses etc. In any case, you should drop by one of the shops to try fit your equipments in the bag, you may discover a different aspect of it.

Furthermore, few have a topload zoom 2 + the 18-250mm together, your chances of getting a decent reply is quite slim.
    am using estimation now as i do not have the lens...if not i'll just have to get another bag..
    The Few...The PROUD...