Thread: LX3 - Panorama

Default LX3 - Panorama

Ni everyone...noobie question here. I've read some threads about Panorama abilities of the LX3. Apart from shooting it at 16:9 and at full wide angle, is there a panorama "stitcher?" I don't see it in the crappy software provided and don't seem to see it in the functions on the camera. Any experienced LX3 users can help solve this mystery for me?

Thanks in advanced.

Default Re: LX3 - Panorama

Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post
    Ni everyone...noobie question here. I've read some threads about Panorama abilities of the LX3. Apart from shooting it at 16:9 and at full wide angle, is there a panorama "stitcher?" I don't see it in the crappy software provided and don't seem to see it in the functions on the camera. Any experienced LX3 users can help solve this mystery for me?

Thanks in advanced.
    you need to look again in the crappy software cds that panasonic provides.

you can take a series of photos and use that software to stitch together. or search for autostitch. it will do the job.

Wink Re: LX3 - Panorama

Quote Originally Posted by justbecause View Post

Thanks in advanced.
    it come together with the soft ware i have just use it
    Nikon D300|50mm|Sigma 24-70mm|Sony CX7|LX3|Multiply /Foto

yeah but sadly the camera doesnt have a built in fuction to aid the taking of panoramic shots...

thanks everyone...ok...will look at the CD again. It seems like i only have "photofunstudio".