Results 1 to 7 of 7

Thread: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

  1. #1

    Default Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Did anyone try this debug mode for back/front focusing problems on lenses on k10d? How to really calibrate the lenses?
    http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/p...unleashed.html

  2. #2

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Quote Originally Posted by baolong View Post
    Did anyone try this debug mode for back/front focusing problems on lenses on k10d? How to really calibrate the lenses?
    http://www.pentaxforums.com/forums/p...unleashed.html
    It only works w/ one lens at a time. If you change lens, you need to do adjustment again.

    The best is to send your K10D camera and up to 4 lenses to Shriro for a full adjustment.

  3. #3

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    oh, i see.... thanks fengwei.... but does shirro calibrate tamron/sigma/tokina..... or only strictly pentax lenses?

  4. #4
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    "River end"
    Posts
    4,249

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Should be able to calibrate with third party lens also. But not sure whether it will casue confusion or not with pentax lens of same focal length later on.

  5. #5

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Quote Originally Posted by baolong View Post
    oh, i see.... thanks fengwei.... but does shirro calibrate tamron/sigma/tokina..... or only strictly pentax lenses?
    You can call them to confirm: 63788193

    Good luck.

  6. #6

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Is there such a setting for the K200D too?
    I don't seem to see it in the manual.

    PENTAXKR,18250,18135,35,40,70,600,AF360
    SONYA6000,1650,1855,18200,5018,3028,16,RX100M3

  7. #7
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Debug Mode on AF for k10d

    Quote Originally Posted by airconvent View Post
    Is there such a setting for the K200D too?
    I don't seem to see it in the manual.

    Unfortunately, k200d, I have not come across someone who had done just that.

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •