Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 51 of 51

Thread: Are you a true pentaxian?

  1. #41

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Quote Originally Posted by otc View Post
    dnaxe, u changing system to olympus


    otc
    erh. definitely not.


  2. #42
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Coast Road
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Dnaxe, you are Nikon now?

  3. #43

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Quote Originally Posted by P3ntx View Post
    Dnaxe, you are Nikon now?
    No package sale, so I stay

    (was going to switch to FF, which is really the only reason to change from pentax. Not that I need it, but I like toys. haha)

  4. #44
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Quote Originally Posted by dnaxe View Post
    No package sale, so I stay

    (was going to switch to FF, which is really the only reason to change from pentax. Not that I need it, but I like toys. haha)
    wah... actually i was also thinking about it... but after some calculations... even if i dump eveything... still have to fork out another 4K plus for quality lenses...

    i am proud to say i simply cannot afford it
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  5. #45
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    May 2006
    Location
    East
    Posts
    5,154

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Given HOYA's got some new directions for Pentax DSLR bodies... we may have some surprises from Pentax ?? So stay tune ...

  6. #46
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Still wondering where I belong
    Posts
    3,434

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Quote Originally Posted by hjbyeo View Post
    Given HOYA's got some new directions for Pentax DSLR bodies... we may have some surprises from Pentax ?? So stay tune ...
    Ya.. direction to stay cheap...
    Gallery|Baby gallery
    I have become an expert in cleaning poo

  7. #47

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Quote Originally Posted by flowerpot View Post
    wah... actually i was also thinking about it... but after some calculations... even if i dump eveything... still have to fork out another 4K plus for quality lenses...

    i am proud to say i simply cannot afford it
    Lol. I might have spent it - but since cannot dump everything.. lol.

    In replacement, I've decided to try shooting RAW.

    HAHAHA.

  8. #48
    Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Choa Chu Kang
    Posts
    962

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    Shooting RAW is the way!Not changing system =P hahaa

  9. #49

    Smile Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    The result shows I am Pentaxian, I am indeed ( film camera )

  10. #50
    Member
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    West Coast Road
    Posts
    1,175

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    This DNA test is exposing more Pentaxians to come

  11. #51

    Default Re: Are you a true pentaxian?

    I'm a Sony. hahahaha

    "A jack of all trades, a master of nothing. What was the question again???"

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •