Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Photographers Fall IN!

I have just recently seen ppl with fine DSLR but producing sub-par pictures...

So I do agree that its more of the person behind the camera that gets good pictures.

Quote Originally Posted by Taurus
    Hmm, am I too young to get a camera that expensive?

i don't think so you are only 1 yr younger than mi i don't see that much of a age difference.
    1stJournal - Painting your life journals since 2008
    Email / Facebook / Instagram

Thumbs up

Ok! Thanks guys! You guys gave me the confidence!

Try getting a second hand Fuji 602z. Can last you for quite some time...

Default Hello

I think...:
    1) Borrow camera
    2) Try photography
    3) If like, try some more
    4) Really like, Get a compact digital play.
    5) Cannot stop? CONTINUE!!!!!!!
    6) After that, you will know what to do on your own and make own decision.

Now i still in step 3. Using my brother's Nikon CP 885. $600.

Bukit Batok West Avenue 2

Well.... personally, If you can afford it... why not? You are not the only one. When I started photography, I decided on a camera with enough manual function for me to learn and fool around, a camera that I will not out grow quickly. I bought a Minolta Dimage 5... I think at over $1300 when I'm 19. But I'm still using it now, there's still plenty of lessons for me to learn from my camera....

Now, a working adult, not as free as I was when I was a student...

My opinion... If u think U'll pick up photography as a serious hobby, I don't think anyone will stop you...

ClubSNAP community

Quote Originally Posted by YSLee
    Reaching another level of photography lies with your mind, not with a piece of equipment.
    Absolutely agree.

If you are as young as SianzRong says, $$$ is better spent on examples of good photography. At least it MAY broaden the mind and give you an insight into other good pictures and shooters' perspectives. Otherwise, its a bloody waste of $$$.

YSLee has a very valid, albeit not-very-nice-tasting point. Then again, so's reality.

Take what kliff has proffered - no point splurging on that DSLR and getting sub-standard shots. Something is wrong - the basics are not there. Game over.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12