Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 40 of 88

Thread: Young sucide trends...

  1. #21

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...



    对这个世界如果你有太多的抱怨
    跌倒了就不敢继续往前走
    为什么人要这么的脆弱 堕落
    请你打开电视看看
    多少人为生命在努力勇敢的走下去
    我们是不是该知足
    珍惜一切 就算没有拥有

  2. #22

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    so what happens if you found out that you have amyotrophic lateral sclerosis?

    this man had it



    losing your motor functions compared to losing your hair. ha.
    U obviously don't get it.
    For him to live this way, is his own struggle.
    For people who are suffering from mental struggle everyday not to die, is their own struggle.

    and it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.
    Last edited by Nisa; 27th November 2008 at 10:36 PM.

  3. #23

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhearts-selina View Post
    maybe as an adult , it's a selfish , wilful and childish act for her . however , schools have ridiculous things that adults don't know , which cause such things . for instance , in the newspaper article , there are reports of teachers ask girls in girl school who wear coloured bra to take off the bra and walk around the school .

    another one is teacher asked whole class to beat up one kid . the other one is teacher asking students to eat soap .

    these examples are definitely worse than what ever my sister encounter . but think about it , what if the student didn't break the rule but the hair being for nothing ?

    i know of such cases . it just that sometimes schools are not that "transparent" and that's why parents can't see what's happening .
    what newspaper article?

  4. #24
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    1 22 N, 103 48 E
    Posts
    66

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    I think quite a number of people experience suicidal feeling at a certain part of their life, some people just forget about it and move on. (I don't have a reliable statistics for it, just based on the stories told by my friends about their past.)

    People need to understand that the level of tolerance for each person is different. To most people, it might just be a silly / simple thing, but to the person experiencing it, it could mean the whole world.

    Human is weak, that's why we need one another. Nobody born to be strong. We learn to be strong.

  5. #25

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    U obviously don't get it.
    of course not, there are better things in life to think about than

    how to exit it.. you being an adult, should know better than to spout negativity and preach about embracing your unhappiness.

    obviously, i cannot see eye to eye with your viewpoint of life. i have better things to do than try to understand that viewpoint.

    this is not to say that there are pitiful cases out there. one of my schoolmates had a broken family, his father beat up his mother, and beat him up too. he tried to resolve it, he tried to help, but he was 13 or 14, in the end he couldn't take it, so he jumped.

    compare this to cutting your hair , or cca problems. 任性 has to be the phrase that comes to mind. learn quickly in life that you cannot get what you want all the time, that is a fact, that will not change from childhood all the way to death. dying changes nothing. it is a silly act and the worst way to handle the situation. but of course, some people are more silly than others.

  6. #26

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    what newspaper article?
    haha , it's just some article that my school's chinese teachers collect for us regarding the topic of violence within school for my last year o level chinese (:

  7. #27

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    U obviously don't get it.
    For him to live this way, is his own struggle.
    For people who are suffering from mental struggle everyday not to die, is their own struggle.

    and it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.
    oh, so if you lose the ability to walk

    you will not suffer any mental anguish. being a burden to your family, having to do so much more to complete a single act than the average person, all the loved ones around you suffering because of you. no, losing the ability to walk is a simple, easy struggle. so is losing the ability to vocalise, to move, to even hold a glass of water.

    i applaud your extremely sound logic.

  8. #28

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    oh, so if you lose the ability to walk

    you will not suffer any mental anguish. being a burden to your family, having to do so much more to complete a single act than the average person, all the loved ones around you suffering because of you. no, losing the ability to walk is a simple, easy struggle. so is losing the ability to vocalise, to move, to even hold a glass of water.

    i applaud your extremely sound logic.
    yes. U definitely don't get it.
    nothing else to talk about it.

  9. #29

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Nisa, what makes you feel that way?

  10. #30

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by blackhearts-selina View Post
    haha , it's just some article that my school's chinese teachers collect for us regarding the topic of violence within school for my last year o level chinese (:
    if what you quoted in that article is true, then those teachers deserve to be disciplined.

    frankly though, if the school rules are that girls should keep their hair short, etc, and there is flaunting of the discipline, you have to understand the teacher's point of view.

    if the rules are not enforced, then why rules in the first place? if one rule is given exception, what happens to the others? laws in society run on the same purpose, on a case by case basis. if your sister had no valid reason to keep her hair, and refused to cut it (and i'm assuming that is the case).. then i think that as an elder sister, you should worry about her threats to die, both in the direct sense, and in the sense that she is taking her hair way too seriously, even for a young child.

    that said, some school rules are sometimes perceived as inflexible, etc; in which case i'm sure there are avenues if there is valid cause for concern. if one has a will, one has a way.
    Last edited by night86mare; 27th November 2008 at 10:47 PM.

  11. #31

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Nisa, what makes you feel that way?
    huh? feel what way?

  12. #32

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    if what you quoted in that article is true, then those teachers deserve to be disciplined.

    frankly though, if the school rules are that girls should keep their hair short, etc, and there is flaunting of the discipline, you have to understand the teacher's point of view.

    if the rules are not enforced, then why rules in the first place? if one rule is given exception, what happens to the others? laws in society run on the same purpose, on a case by case basis. if your sister had no valid reason to keep her hair, and refused to cut it (and i'm assuming that is the case).. then i think that as an elder sister, you should worry about her threats to die, both in the direct sense, and in the sense that she is taking her hair way too seriously, even for a young child.
    hahas , i agree to what you say . rules should be follwed by students . actually , my sisters fringe was cut 10 days ago to those super short ones . so 10 days later ..... CUT !

    rules are important but some teachers take the rules to bias against students . it happens pretty often , just that no one knows ((:

  13. #33

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Nisa View Post
    No body cares!
    if a person, the world will still go on. Tomorrow we still will go to work, and live our lives.
    There is no one who would stop all these just because u die.
    Get it!

    Death is a way just to get out of this weird and cruel world.
    it's people who think that their physical struggles are harder than those of mental struggles, need to rethink what is suffering.
    This way?

    I'm not quite sure what you feel, exactly ...

    Help me. I haven't had much rest since last Thursday due to work ...

  14. #34

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    This way?

    I'm not quite sure what you feel, exactly ...

    Help me. I haven't had much rest since last Thursday due to work ...
    haha should just go and rest.

    it's just a personal struggle.

  15. #35

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    It just sounds ... I dunno ... 'HARD'.

  16. #36

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    It just sounds ... I dunno ... 'HARD'.

    wat talk u?

  17. #37

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Your views ... sounds 'hard'.

  18. #38

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Your views ... sounds 'hard'.
    heartless hard?
    not understandable hard?

  19. #39

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Your views ... sounds 'hard'.
    i thought it sounded bitter..

  20. #40

    Default Re: Young sucide trends...

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    i thought it sounded bitter..
    and i find ur pt of view lack of understanding.

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •