Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1631363940414243 ... LastLast
Results 801 to 820 of 904

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

  1. #801
    Senior Member darrrrrrrrrr's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Singapore
    Posts
    3,208

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    study more impt lah, i postponed my dslr purchase until after A lvls and half of army

  2. #802
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasir Panjang
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    I may not be able to buy also.. My teacher called my mum.. Saying that i failed a maths..



    I guess, i shall concentrate on studies bah, after O levels than enjoy.
    Oh yup, better concentrate on your studies....O levels...min now to survive
    Olympus EP3, OMD-EM5, 14-42mm, 12-50mm, 9-18mm, 14-150mm

  3. #803

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    question!!

    e raynox is a add on is it??
    roughly how much is it??
    &where can i find it other than online??

    Canon 50D | EF 70-200 f2.8L IS USM | EF 50mm f1.8 II | AF17-50mm f2.8 | Speedlite 580 EXII

  4. #804

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Hi all BP people,

    Sorry if I had missed out your outings… ASSSSSSSSSSS…….

    I AM NOT GOOD WITH FOLLOWING THREADS….. on GATHERINGS…. :-{

    I am organizing/ or is going to shoot to Sentosa Flower Fest this Saturday 24 Jan 09.

    It will be slightly intensive/ Hardcore Travel shooting style…. But feel free to join anytime and leave anytime…

    I will be following the following program…

    0600 – Vivo City… Find a spot in Harbor front/ Vivo Shoot Sunrise. Mainly landscape.
    0800 - Breakfast
    0830 – Meet at Vivo City Train Station to Sentosa.
    0845 – Depart to Sentosa (Must go there early to avoid crowd and the plants are usually watered and looks very fresh based on my last years shoot…)
    1100 – Move out of flower fest for Lunch – Break…
    1230 – Lunch crowd comes in… Go shoot Insect at the Butterfly/ Insect Garden – for you Macro Lovers…. You know what to bring….
    1400 - Move to Siloso/ Palawan Beach - Shoot Sports (Beach ball, Cyclist, Blading, - practice panning), Babes (not my cup of tea though…) Children playing…
    1600 ~ 1700 Dinner and Make our way to One Degree 15… shoot Yachts, Sunset… Mood…. Maybe can catch a few Joggers and Babes Along the way… Look for Long Shadow…. And Pray for a Red & Purple Sky….
    1900 – Home ~ or Water Fountain Show… Up to you people….

    Bring…

    1. $$$... and your own food and water??? The Food there is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    2. What ever you have to get the picture.
    3. Recommend ND8 Filter if joining me for the Morning Shoot…. And a Cable Release remote for 10~15 minutes exposure…. And of course… tripod…

    I REALLY HOPE THAT NO ONE CORRESPND VIA THIS THREAD.

    Once again…I am NOT REALLY GOOD WITH THIS FOLLOWING THREADS…..

    You can sms me.. 91267984
    Email me at nghofei@yahoo.com
    Msn me at nghofei@hotmail.com
    You can see my pictures here…

    http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos

    As you can see… I am a very travel photography, Landscape, street and Strobe person… :-}
    Cheers…

    And one thing… I LOVE TO ADDRESS YOU VIA YOUR NAME…

    Thanks!

    Andrew Ng :-}
    M.A.D Man going around shooting people…

  5. #805

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Saturday cannot, need spring cleaning.. I think some people here are quite interested..
    Canon EOS 450D|EF-S 18-55mm f/3.5-5.6 IS
    My flickr

  6. #806
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    OT abit, anyone knows if there is any halal steamboat shop in bugis? TIA
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  7. #807
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Sg
    Posts
    49

    Smile Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    OT abit, anyone knows if there is any halal steamboat shop in bugis? TIA
    Seoul Gardens at Bugis Junction? Not sure whether it's still alive or not though.... Safra membership get 10% discount.

  8. #808

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by Exigo View Post
    Seoul Gardens at Bugis Junction? Not sure whether it's still alive or not though.... Safra membership get 10% discount.
    yes...still there at 2nd floor

    Seoul Garden
    http://www.zingrill.com.sg/zingrill/seoulgarden.html
    200 Victoria Street #02-52
    Bugis Junction
    Singapore 188 021
    Tel: 6334 3339 Fax: 6336 1338
    (Opening hours: 11.30am to 10.30pm)

    Bugis Junction
    http://www.bugisjunction-mall.com.sg/store_lvl2.htm

  9. #809

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by regi-nald View Post
    question!!

    e raynox is a add on is it??
    roughly how much is it??
    &where can i find it other than online??

    i think is ard $100. Check this link http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189427

  10. #810

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    u can call jim mcgill direct. two ways to go abt getting it. either self collect somewhere ard bedok area or have it posted or courier to u.

    Think he has a thread in this forum somewhere in consumers.

  11. #811
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasir Panjang
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    http://raynox.co.jp/english/dcr/dcr2...exdcr250eg.htm

    Alot of ppl selling at buy and sell....
    Olympus EP3, OMD-EM5, 14-42mm, 12-50mm, 9-18mm, 14-150mm

  12. #812

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by Chris Lim View Post
    u can call jim mcgill direct. two ways to go abt getting it. either self collect somewhere ard bedok area or have it posted or courier to u.

    Think he has a thread in this forum somewhere in consumers.
    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    i think is ard $100. Check this link http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189427
    thanks4e info..found e website itself&read it..might get it soon..

    Quote Originally Posted by Redkangoo View Post
    http://raynox.co.jp/english/dcr/dcr2...exdcr250eg.htm

    Alot of ppl selling at buy and sell....
    cldnt find lehh..nvm la..
    Canon 50D | EF 70-200 f2.8L IS USM | EF 50mm f1.8 II | AF17-50mm f2.8 | Speedlite 580 EXII

  13. #813
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasir Panjang
    Posts
    478
    Olympus EP3, OMD-EM5, 14-42mm, 12-50mm, 9-18mm, 14-150mm

  14. #814

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by regi-nald View Post
    any1 interested in photographing e inking process of tattoo?? cuz i'm getting mine soon..see who wana take.. i also wana document e process..
    if i'm free, i can shoot for u
    venue? when?

  15. #815

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by Andrew Ng View Post
    Hi all BP people,

    Sorry if I had missed out your outings… ASSSSSSSSSSS…….

    I AM NOT GOOD WITH FOLLOWING THREADS….. on GATHERINGS…. :-{

    I am organizing/ or is going to shoot to Sentosa Flower Fest this Saturday 24 Jan 09.

    It will be slightly intensive/ Hardcore Travel shooting style…. But feel free to join anytime and leave anytime…

    I will be following the following program…

    0600 – Vivo City… Find a spot in Harbor front/ Vivo Shoot Sunrise. Mainly landscape.
    0800 - Breakfast
    0830 – Meet at Vivo City Train Station to Sentosa.
    0845 – Depart to Sentosa (Must go there early to avoid crowd and the plants are usually watered and looks very fresh based on my last years shoot…)
    1100 – Move out of flower fest for Lunch – Break…
    1230 – Lunch crowd comes in… Go shoot Insect at the Butterfly/ Insect Garden – for you Macro Lovers…. You know what to bring….
    1400 - Move to Siloso/ Palawan Beach - Shoot Sports (Beach ball, Cyclist, Blading, - practice panning), Babes (not my cup of tea though…) Children playing…
    1600 ~ 1700 Dinner and Make our way to One Degree 15… shoot Yachts, Sunset… Mood…. Maybe can catch a few Joggers and Babes Along the way… Look for Long Shadow…. And Pray for a Red & Purple Sky….
    1900 – Home ~ or Water Fountain Show… Up to you people….

    Bring…

    1. $$$... and your own food and water??? The Food there is $$$$$$$$$$$$$$
    2. What ever you have to get the picture.
    3. Recommend ND8 Filter if joining me for the Morning Shoot…. And a Cable Release remote for 10~15 minutes exposure…. And of course… tripod…

    I REALLY HOPE THAT NO ONE CORRESPND VIA THIS THREAD.

    Once again…I am NOT REALLY GOOD WITH THIS FOLLOWING THREADS…..

    You can sms me.. 91267984
    Email me at nghofei@yahoo.com
    Msn me at nghofei@hotmail.com
    You can see my pictures here…

    http://nghofei.multiply.com/photos

    As you can see… I am a very travel photography, Landscape, street and Strobe person… :-}
    Cheers…

    And one thing… I LOVE TO ADDRESS YOU VIA YOUR NAME…

    Thanks!

    Andrew Ng :-}
    M.A.D Man going around shooting people…

    We've 3-4 person...two of us will be leaving in afternoon...anyone want to join?

  16. #816
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    CNY coming!!!!!!!! My hand itchy liao

    Solar eclipse anyone? I may be going chinatown on saturday nite walk walk. Locked up camera for almost a month, cannot tahan liao.
    Last edited by SingaConnect; 21st January 2009 at 07:54 PM.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  17. #817

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    CNY coming!!!!!!!! My hand itchy liao

    Solar eclipse anyone? I may be going chinatown on saturday nite walk walk. Locked up camera for almost a month, cannot tahan liao.
    Solar eclipse need to buy solar filter fm science centre. i think Regi and La Vida interested. If you want i can help you to buy since i'm working in jurong area.

    sat nite chinatown lots ppl la...join us on sat morning lor...exigo and me joining but we'll leave in the afternoon. We share cab. Interested?

  18. #818
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Pasir Panjang
    Posts
    478

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    wow all finished spring cleaning liao! cant go leh, just started to do today...estimated shld last till sunday!
    Olympus EP3, OMD-EM5, 14-42mm, 12-50mm, 9-18mm, 14-150mm

  19. #819
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Sg
    Posts
    49

    Smile Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by Redkangoo View Post
    wow all finished spring cleaning liao! cant go leh, just started to do today...estimated shld last till sunday!
    Muah ha ha ha~!!!! Started spring cleaning early this year.
    Just need to clear up misc stuff from my tables and I'm all set for CNY.

  20. #820
    Member
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Western Sg
    Posts
    49

    Smile Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    Solar eclipse need to buy solar filter fm science centre. i think Regi and La Vida interested. If you want i can help you to buy since i'm working in jurong area.

    sat nite chinatown lots ppl la...join us on sat morning lor...exigo and me joining but we'll leave in the afternoon. We share cab. Interested?
    Sian lor. Got class, bo bian have to leave early...

Page 41 of 46 FirstFirst ... 1631363940414243 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •