Page 17 of 46 FirstFirst ... 7121516171819222742 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 340 of 904

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

  1. #321

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    i vote for 2 & 5..either sunrise or sunset..

    sorry..side track abit..other than darrr,KHNGeddie(sorry if i mis-spelled)& afew others..any1 joining e west shooterz NYE's outing??
    Canon 50D | EF 70-200 f2.8L IS USM | EF 50mm f1.8 II | AF17-50mm f2.8 | Speedlite 580 EXII

  2. #322
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by regi-nald View Post
    i vote for 2 & 5..either sunrise or sunset..

    sorry..side track abit..other than darrr,KHNGeddie(sorry if i mis-spelled)& afew others..any1 joining e west shooterz NYE's outing??
    I dun think i joining them. Going countdown fireworks
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  3. #323

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Remember the bolt that drop out of my tripod? Now i want to fix it back, cannot find the spoke.

  4. #324
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Remember the bolt that drop out of my tripod? Now i want to fix it back, cannot find the spoke.
    So ur tripod cannot work liao???
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  5. #325

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    So ur tripod cannot work liao???
    Can arh, but the top part easy turn. Like that day like that. Can work, but not working well.

  6. #326
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Can arh, but the top part easy turn. Like that day like that. Can work, but not working well.
    Next outing need tripod i can borrow u tripod. I got a spare one. So no excuss for not coming haha
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  7. #327

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Next outing need tripod i can borrow u tripod. I got a spare one. So no excuss for not coming haha
    I think mine can work, i very pro one. I'll try to find the spoke again.

  8. #328

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Anyone interested in night macro tomorrow? (21 Dec, Sun)

    I'm thinking somewhere nearby like Zhenghua park. Just for company (wander around at night in a park alone abit eerie), extra eyes, share mosquitoes, and exchange pointers on macro photography.

    Drop me a pm if interested.

  9. #329
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by harumonia View Post
    Anyone interested in night macro tomorrow? (21 Dec, Sun)

    I'm thinking somewhere nearby like Zhenghua park. Just for company (wander around at night in a park alone abit eerie), extra eyes, share mosquitoes, and exchange pointers on macro photography.

    Drop me a pm if interested.

    U going alone argh? Wanna go like tml morning??
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  10. #330

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    U going alone argh? Wanna go like tml morning??
    Arhh morning cannot. Got something on.

  11. #331
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Tml i going morning maybe, i pm u my number, sms me when u going for the nite macro. I see if i free to join u then when u sms me.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  12. #332

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Haha don't think I introduced myself here before. Have been doing photography for a while now. Gone out a bit with West Shooterz. I stay at Cashew Road near Zhenghua Park. Near Bukit Panjang Primary.

    FYI, I am only 14. But my parents don't mind me going out late so I don't mind night photography!

  13. #333

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Whoo hoo, finally another younger kid.

  14. #334
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Whoo hoo, finally another younger kid.
    Like that you also happy. Later want to go nite macro???
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  15. #335

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Today cannot, relatives coming my house and tonight got soccer.

  16. #336
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West - CCK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Eh hi, hi! I'm in CCK leh. Counted anot ah?
    Lol diagonally opposite South View LRT HAHAHAHA.

    And FYI i'm 15 HAHAHAHA. But imma girl :x

  17. #337

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by slongz View Post
    Eh hi, hi! I'm in CCK leh. Counted anot ah?
    Lol diagonally opposite South View LRT HAHAHAHA.

    And FYI i'm 15 HAHAHAHA. But imma girl :x
    You study what school?

  18. #338
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West - CCK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Some noob school Yew Tee. HAHAHAHAHA. You eh?

  19. #339

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    I'm 15, in west spring.

  20. #340
    Member
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    West - CCK
    Posts
    12

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Hah, i see. 15 Regent here

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •