dunno yet. Wait for them to suggest.
Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha
Hey guys do you know where can I buy cheap macro lens... I'm planning to buy early next year if the financial crisis ends.
I saw you guys have one, Aw! wish I have one too.
Proud to be kayumanggi
For day outing.... might I suggest a macro outing to Zheng Hua Park?
I listed all the suggestion:
1. macro outing to Zheng Hua Park - by sherchoo
2. diary farm road area, early evening when the sun setting - by nsr182
3. walkabout at marina area - by Exigo
4. walkabout at Marina/City area. Or, chinatown and little india - by La Vida
5. sunrise/day shoot at marina barrage -cheerful88
any other suggestions add to the list? maybe we go walkabout.
La Vida will be happy cos day shoot don't need tripod
yah yah... if day shoot better lah...
no need to bring my tripod too...
if at nite then bo pian... :P