Page 16 of 46 FirstFirst ... 6111415161718212641 ... LastLast
Results 301 to 320 of 904

Thread: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

  1. #301
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by La Vida View Post
    Can't later need rush back. 8 going somewhere.
    The sunset direction also dark dark le. Even u got time also no point now le
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  2. #302

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    The sunset direction also dark dark le. Even u got time also no point now le
    So 27th is go where?

  3. #303
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    dunno yet. Wait for them to suggest.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  4. #304
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Hey guys do you know where can I buy cheap macro lens... I'm planning to buy early next year if the financial crisis ends.

    I saw you guys have one, Aw! wish I have one too.
    Proud to be kayumanggi
    kidpikit.multiply.com

  5. #305

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by kidpikit View Post
    Hey guys do you know where can I buy cheap macro lens... I'm planning to buy early next year if the financial crisis ends.

    I saw you guys have one, Aw! wish I have one too.
    maybe u can try "RAYNOX" macro lens attachment...
    i using it.. tad cheaper than a macro lens itself...
    can see it at mass sales..

    27th dec seems like a nice date to join u guys...
    nite shoot again???
    Muhd Nasir @ nsr182
    nsr182's pix; view it --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nsr182/

  6. #306

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    dunno yet. Wait for them to suggest.
    SingaConnect, how bout we try diary farm road area??? early evening when the sun setting..
    just a suggestion...
    Muhd Nasir @ nsr182
    nsr182's pix; view it --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nsr182/

  7. #307

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by nsr182 View Post
    SingaConnect, how bout we try diary farm road area??? early evening when the sun setting..
    just a suggestion...
    Exigo suggested walkabout at marina area. Maybe we list out some options, than can vote.

  8. #308
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by nsr182 View Post
    maybe u can try "RAYNOX" macro lens attachment...
    i using it.. tad cheaper than a macro lens itself...
    can see it at mass sales..

    27th dec seems like a nice date to join u guys...
    nite shoot again???
    I dun think nite shoot again. Better do it in the day where more will likely join.
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  9. #309
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by nsr182 View Post
    maybe u can try "RAYNOX" macro lens attachment...
    i using it.. tad cheaper than a macro lens itself...
    can see it at mass sales..

    27th dec seems like a nice date to join u guys...
    nite shoot again???
    Thanks. Hope he can share where he bought it.
    Last edited by kidpikit; 19th December 2008 at 08:26 PM.
    Proud to be kayumanggi
    kidpikit.multiply.com

  10. #310

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    For day outing.... might I suggest a macro outing to Zheng Hua Park?
    |SonyA700|T180mmf3.5|M70-210mmf4|S30mmf1.4|T17-50mmf2.8|T90mmf2.8|M5600hsdX2|

  11. #311
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by sherchoo View Post
    For day outing.... might I suggest a macro outing to Zheng Hua Park?
    Can also but any other suggestions?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  12. #312
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by sherchoo View Post
    For day outing.... might I suggest a macro outing to Zheng Hua Park?
    Do you know any cheap set-up for macro? care to share... so i can join you guys.
    Proud to be kayumanggi
    kidpikit.multiply.com

  13. #313
    Member
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    329

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by kidpikit View Post
    Do you know any cheap set-up for macro? care to share... so i can join you guys.
    Have you read thru the sticky threads within the "Macros and Close-ups" section?
    Beginners worries about cost, amaeturs worries about gear, pros worries about light hahaha

  14. #314

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by SingaConnect View Post
    Can also but any other suggestions?
    Walk about at Marina/City area. Or, chinatown and little india. Can take MRT, near near.

  15. #315

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by kidpikit View Post
    Do you know any cheap set-up for macro? care to share... so i can join you guys.
    check this Raynox link. You shld be able to get from him.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189427

  16. #316

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    I listed all the suggestion:

    1. macro outing to Zheng Hua Park - by sherchoo
    2. diary farm road area, early evening when the sun setting - by nsr182
    3. walkabout at marina area - by Exigo
    4. walkabout at Marina/City area. Or, chinatown and little india - by La Vida
    5. sunrise/day shoot at marina barrage -cheerful88
    6.
    7.

    any other suggestions add to the list? maybe we go walkabout.

    La Vida will be happy cos day shoot don't need tripod

  17. #317

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    yah yah... if day shoot better lah...
    no need to bring my tripod too...
    if at nite then bo pian... :P
    Muhd Nasir @ nsr182
    nsr182's pix; view it --> http://www.flickr.com/photos/nsr182/

  18. #318
    Member
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    Bukit Panjang
    Posts
    15

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    check this Raynox link. You shld be able to get from him.

    http://www.clubsnap.com/forums/showthread.php?t=189427
    Hey. Thanks... such a great help. Cheers!
    Proud to be kayumanggi
    kidpikit.multiply.com

  19. #319

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    I listed all the suggestion:

    1. macro outing to Zheng Hua Park - by sherchoo
    2. diary farm road area, early evening when the sun setting - by nsr182
    3. walkabout at marina area - by Exigo
    4. walkabout at Marina/City area. Or, chinatown and little india - by La Vida
    5. sunrise/day shoot at marina barrage -cheerful88
    6.
    7.

    any other suggestions add to the list? maybe we go walkabout.

    La Vida will be happy cos day shoot don't need tripod
    Tripod really troublesome.

  20. #320
    Member
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    West, Singapore
    Posts
    34

    Default Re: Bukit Panjang Shooters anywhere??

    Quote Originally Posted by cheerful88 View Post
    I listed all the suggestion:

    1. macro outing to Zheng Hua Park - by sherchoo
    2. diary farm road area, early evening when the sun setting - by nsr182
    3. walkabout at marina area - by Exigo
    4. walkabout at Marina/City area. Or, chinatown and little india - by La Vida
    5. sunrise/day shoot at marina barrage -cheerful88
    6.
    7.

    any other suggestions add to the list? maybe we go walkabout.

    La Vida will be happy cos day shoot don't need tripod
    i vote for number 2 . sunset !

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •