Page 24 of 51 FirstFirst ... 14192223242526293449 ... LastLast

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

quietnessssssssssssss
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Voh-neeeeeeeee digging for s-hit in the waste-basket!

This website has some serious issues with some legitimate words! FAINTZ!
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 30th November 2008 at 02:22 AM.

ppl still not asleep??

DM still going sitex?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Err...dunno leh ... based on what I've been hearing, not much use to go liao. Savings also so little .. but I may get itchy backside later. Eeu wanna go issit? gawt nais XMM der or not?

when sloggie and i went on thursday bo xmm leh.
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    quietnessssssssssssss
    meh meh, kok ger and zaccy gone liao ... no wonder so quiet lah.

Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    when sloggie and i went on thursday bo xmm leh.
    Mabbie I go dawn luk see see ... I'm like in so so so fuggin broke liao!

Eeee...really ghosh tawn naw!

me still around.....just finish edit photo....

ghost ghost ghost

Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    me still around.....just finish edit photo....
    FOOD to share?

I'm hungrie!

Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Err...dunno leh ... based on what I've been hearing, not much use to go liao. Savings also so little .. but I may get itchy backside later. Eeu wanna go issit? gawt nais XMM der or not?
    go sitex and come back with itchy backside, because wallet at butt empty

Eeu need to get as comfortable as possible without sleep inducing compliments.
    What is the color and consistency of the loose stools? Any bubbles present? Gel-like material? Blotches or splotches of very dark brown or black? When in doubt, always save a sample of fresh stools for examination later.
    haha i was comfortable for about an hour and a half, then it was all down hill.

its brown, with streaks of dark brown. it maintains the general elongated shape of stool, but it broke apart into several jelly-ish pieces, with some almost liquid bits.

was showering, not digging in the bin haha
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

No food pic.....very sleepy....going to sleep soon.....tmr afternoon need to work so will give sitex a miss.

maybe i bbb HDD next month.

Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post
    go sitex and come back with itchy backside, because wallet at butt empty
    nah meh go sitex toy snake itchy
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha i was comfortable for about an hour and a half, then it was all down hill.

its brown, with streaks of dark brown. it maintains the general elongated shape of stool, but it broke apart into several jelly-ish pieces, with some almost liquid bits.

was showering, not digging in the bin haha

It's hard to really know without looking at fresh samples, but as long as there are no VERY dark streaks or ovrall very dark almost black areas, it's less of a worry.

Also, loose or runny stools are very common in hand-reared kittens mainly because you're feeding her a wrong food. Anything except the mother's milk is 'wrong', so in essence, don't worry too much. Just cut back on the concentration of formula for the time being and you could supplement it with a TOUCH of glucose and a few minute grains of salt. Basically you're trying to increase her electrolytes levels a BIT.

Any form of wattery or very loose stools is a sign of rapid transit, meaning, the food moves though the bowels too quickly. Causes could range from something as simple as over-feeding to problems in the small bowel/pancreatic functions.

Was there ANY foamy consistency at all, besides the jelly-like pieces (I'm guessing mucous)?

If there is, there could be a chance of bacterial infection, which is not unlikely at this stage.

Keeping Ginger quarantined is fairly crucial at this point when's she's extremely weak and has virtually NO immunity.

Yeah, I know, she's adorable and everyone wants to visit her but that may NOT help her at this point.

Try to ensure that all beddings/materials she comes in contact with are both clean AND free from detergent deposits (MOST, if not all of our clothes, floors etc usually contain minute chemical deposits from detergents and cleansers, which is why stuff like Dettol is actually harmful for animals and toddlers who spend most of their time on the floor).

One last thing - and you're going to hate me for this - WHAT did her poo smell like? Did it in any way resemble stale or sour milk?
    Last edited by Dream Merchant; 30th November 2008 at 03:16 AM.

It's hard to really know without looking at fresh samples, but as long as there are no VERY dark streaks or ovrall very dark almost black areas, it's less of a worry.

Also, loose or runny stools are very common in hand-reared kittens mainly because you're feeding her a wrong food. Anything except the mother's milk is 'wrong', so in essence, don't worry too much. Just cut back on the concentration of formula for the time being and you could supplement it with a TOUCH of glucose and a few minute grains of salt. Basically you're trying to increase her electrolytes levels a BIT.

Any form of wattery or very loose stools is a sign of rapid transit, meaning, the food moves though the bowels too quickly. Causes could range from something as simple as over-feeding to problems in the small bowel/pancreatic functions.

Was there ANY foamy consistency at all, besides the jelly-like pieces (I'm guessing mucous)?

If there is, there could be a chance of bacterial infection, which is not unlikely at this stage.

Keeping Ginger quarantined is fairly crucial at this point when's she's extremely weak and has virtually NO immunity.

Yeah, I know, she's adorable and everyone wants to visit her but that may NOT help her at this point.

Try to ensure that all beddings/materials she comes in contact with are both clean AND free from detergent deposits (MOST, if not all of our clothes, floors etc usually contain minute chemical deposits from detergents and cleansers, which is why stuff like Dettol is actually harmful for animals and toddlers who spend most of their time on the floor).

One last thing - and you're going to hate me for this - WHAT did her poo smell like? Did it in any way resemble stale or sour milk?
    ok no foamy consistency at all.

it smelt like human crap when said human has the case of the runs. yeah. that kind of smell.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

No reply yet, so I take the chance to add : with her runny stools, it's all the more CRUCIAL to ensure proper hydration. Just a few MILILITERS could mean the difference between life and death because of her size and condition.

Lift up the skin at the nape of her neck and let it go. It should 'snap' back rather quickly - IF she's hydrated properly. I refer to this simply as the 'Skin SNAP test'.

If not, how slowly is her skin 'snapping' back?

Vohnn, do the Skin Snap Test please. It would only take a few seconds.