Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast
Results 241 to 260 of 1004

Thread: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

  1. #241
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Thanks Zac.

    Yes, I can see it. It's a list of codes and definitions.

    OK, my album support people asked me to check if I had the same problem on Internet Explorer, and I was asked to install something, which I did, and now, on IE, it seems fine.

    I'm uploading photos now, and will go back to check if the problem exists on Firefox3 later, which i strongly suspect it still does.

    Funny thing is, it was fine on FF1.sumtink, then had problems, and i was asked to update to the latest version of FF, and then only recently it gave problems. Why is this?
    Some versions are not tat stable...

    I stuck to the OLD ones...
    mine is 1.5.0.12
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  2. #242

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by night86mare View Post


    sorry dude, not a computer person
    No worries WK.

    I knew you were just trying to lighten the situation, but oh well ... I really wanna burn the machine sometimes!

  3. #243

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Some versions are not tat stable...

    I stuck to the OLD ones...
    mine is 1.5.0.12
    The problem was that using the old one, had problems, and everything cleared up after upgrading to FF3 cos my album tech support said that there were possible compatibility problems with earlier versions.

  4. #244
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Excuse the really dumb question, but which one should I run, after my photos upload? There are so many listed there!
    try the first one... note, I have not tried it before.

    I use some pretty old scanning programs like Lavasoft Ad Aware. No more support as the company seems to be sold to Norton or another such company.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  5. #245

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    OK, Thanls Zac. Appreciate your assistance and suggestions!

  6. #246
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    The problem was that using the old one, had problems, and everything cleared up after upgrading to FF3 cos my album tech support said that there were possible compatibility problems with earlier versions.
    Yeah... tat's the problem with some of the newer programs... Keeps forcing you to upgrade. Even my Hotmail complains I'm using a old version. I just heck it.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  7. #247
    Deregistered riotvan's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    at your bedroom window
    Posts
    1,489

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    knock knock. is vonnie lah-ling still around? WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING LOL

  8. #248
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OK, Thanls Zac. Appreciate your assistance and suggestions!
    No worries... I know how fustrating it can be with such problems.
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  9. #249
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    knock knock. is vonnie lah-ling still around? WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING LOL
    TOY SNAKE???????????????????????/

    you got meh???

  10. #250
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    VAN VAN, you want to go hoot cat next Tuesday?
    Only ask Van ah...

    Quote Originally Posted by zac08 View Post
    Hoot cats?

    I onz....
    He only invite van leh...

    [QUOTE=riotvan;4561387]I WANT TO!!





    who's going?![/QUOTE

    Meowwwww.... me interested...

    Quote Originally Posted by vonlichenstein View Post
    haha that i'm not afraid of, i'm afraid of her not making past the first few weeks. i'm not exactly a prime replacement for a mother cat, as much as i try to be lol
    You adopted Tupi's cat ah?
    Most importantly at this stage is remember to feed her very regularly.
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  11. #251

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    TOY SNAKE???????????????????????/

    you got meh???

  12. #252

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post
    knock knock. is vonnie lah-ling still around? WANNA SHOW YOU SOMETHING LOL
    Think he went to rest cos got to wake up later to feed Ginger. It's a 24/7 assignment for the next few weeks at least.

  13. #253
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Aiyohhh DM... now your turn for computer problems ah?
    I just managed to fix my com and internet today after one week of multiple reformatting and reinstalling windows...
    Com sucks man...
    Hope you can solve your problem soon...
    Java can be problematic... I've had problems with it before too but nothing big so just ignore...
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  14. #254
    Senior Member Leong23's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    within myself
    Posts
    3,186

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    No lah......just want to keep very very small group....... will be shooting at residential area, don't want to stress the cats and disturb the neighbourhood.....

    and there are cat everywhere.

  15. #255

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    TOY SNAKE???????????????????????/

    you got meh???
    Ooi Leong...dun liddat lah!

    Neber UNDER-estimate the nipple sliceing Queen!

  16. #256

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Leong23 View Post
    No lah......just want to keep very very small group....... will be shooting at residential area, don't want to stress the cats and disturb the neighbourhood.....

    and there are cat everywhere.
    YAH!

    If you see the way Leong chase for pussy in the bush, you also get stressed liao!

  17. #257

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by WuffRuff View Post
    Aiyohhh DM... now your turn for computer problems ah?
    I just managed to fix my com and internet today after one week of multiple reformatting and reinstalling windows...
    Com sucks man...
    Hope you can solve your problem soon...
    Java can be problematic... I've had problems with it before too but nothing big so just ignore...
    Thanks Wuffy.

    Everything seems to be a temporary solution till some nut upgrades programmes and stuff, then we all have to suffer cos of incompatibility issues if we dun upgrade as well!

  18. #258
    Senior Member zac08's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2005
    Location
    East
    Posts
    11,755

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    YAH!

    If you see the way Leong chase for pussy in the bush, you also get stressed liao!
    Yeah... we saw that the other time..

    Leong chasing the pussy under the bushes....
    Michael Lim
    My Flickr Site

  19. #259
    Member
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    opp. East Coast Park
    Posts
    1,124

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Thanks Wuffy.

    Everything seems to be a temporary solution till some nut upgrades programmes and stuff, then we all have to suffer cos of incompatibility issues if we dun upgrade as well!
    Sighhhh......
    The best photographer is one who is inspired by the innate nature of his subjects.

  20. #260

    Default Re: EXPOSE yourself - XXXIII

    Hmm ... Leong beri quiet ...

    Aiyoh, swoosh sad. Chingapore like got no 24mm TSEs 2nd hand for sale, and USA sellers refuse to send to Chingapore ... sumwan once told me that dealing with buyers from Chingapore a lot of fraud cases!

Page 13 of 51 FirstFirst ... 381112131415182338 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •