Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast

Thread: HELP!!!!

Default HELP!!!!

Hi all,

Today i got a call from a friend that someone just left a kitten (A week + old? just a "hamster size") outside her office with a note "Do not send in to SPCA as it still need mother and it will put to sleep if you send in" and she wanted to bring her home but cant as she was staying with her sister family. She asked me can i help this little kitten till she like want to cry liao cos she is worry and panic for the kitten.

And now the kitten is at my place. Currently, i feeding it 2 hourly as this was what the instructions said on the Milk Powder. As for now, i am seeking help as i dont really have this kind of experiences at this young age of animal. She look healthy and strong to me for it age and she is definitely DAMN LOVELY!!!!!

And also hope all of you can help me spread around that this little GINGER need a GOOD HOME. As i have a dog at home liao.

Your inputs will help me to save this little life

THanks alot and here is "Ginger"

[B]It just about the same size of my HP (K610i)

Can you pls adopt me? I promise i wont anyhow scratch your furniture.....

In the box.

Here i come, daddy and mommy............

Thanks all!
    Last edited by Tupi Guy; 27th November 2008 at 09:53 PM.
    Dreams at Photoaid! Contact me, pls!

Default Re: HELP!!!!

i want to raise it

Quote Originally Posted by riotvan View Post

i want to raise it

that's would be nice if you really can give GINGER a home

No worry, i understand what you mean. Spreading the words around is good enough to help for her.

I am sure there will be people to offer help.
    Bump up the thread for good samaritan.
    I AM BORNFIRE!
    My Flickr/TFCD Service

oh my! such a cute Ginger.. hope you'll find a new owner for her soon.. =D

Boo.. I got 2 huge dogs in my house, "adopted" a stray cat, but he has to live in the alley behind my house.. I don't quite think this kitten can stay in the alley by itself though.
    Meow!

Quote Originally Posted by GavinTing View Post
    Boo.. I got 2 huge dogs in my house, "adopted" a stray cat, but he has to live in the alley behind my house.. I don't quite think this kitten can stay in the alley by itself though.
    alley didt come to my thought

now i just want make sure she do drink the milk cos have to force her to drink as she like not use to it or dun like, but no choice

hope she can grow up healthily

hmm, no time, else i really love to have cats... last time raised those that was left by its mom at my shelving area, after that left them at the garden below my place to let them roam freely...
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

so far till now, she didt pee and poo, is it normal????

Quote Originally Posted by Tupi Guy View Post
    hmm, how many days?
    Logging Off. "You have 2,631 messages stored, of a total 400 allowed." don't PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by Del_CtrlnoAlt View Post
    hmm, how many days?
    i just got her last evening.

i just got her last evening.

Feed her anything since then ??

Scuba & Father... For Life

when we first got bumple she didn't pee and poo for the first day or two as well

you might want to get a litter box for her for the time being, that would really help
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Feed her anything since then ??
    Yes, i bought the kitten milk powder for her and been feeding her about 2 hourly...... since last evening.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    when we first got bumple she didn't pee and poo for the first day or two as well

you might want to get a litter box for her for the time being, that would really help
    I did check with the pet shop owner, she said it too small for litter box..... will she got in-digestive stuff???? cos i read from net that kitten will have these problem......

Btw, i not sure when she will be full, as i know it take about 150ml of the milk per day. But every i feed about 12 - 15ml.... it seem like too little

Yes, i bought the kitten milk powder for her and been feeding her about 2 hourly...... since last evening.

Mmm.... since 'She' is only drinking milk.... don't think there would be much (if any) Poo for now. But it might be wise to bring her down to the 'Cat Doctor' if still no Pee in the next 2 days.

Err.... Btw, you sure 'She' didn't Pee or Poo somewhere when you did look ??

Scuba & Father... For Life

Yeah like entropy mention, probably good to get a cat litter first... once she starts getting use to peeing else where, it's gonna be a headache for you.

Ginger looks really like one of my cat ( just that mine is a he ) when I gotten him... and yeah, baby cats are generally very small. You may want to find a basket for her as her temporary home because being very small, they may roam about your hse to find sleeping spot.

Hope you find a good home for her soon!

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post
    Yeah like entropy mention, probably good to get a cat litter first... once she starts getting use to peeing else where, it's gonna be a headache for you.

Ginger looks really like one of my cat ( just that mine is a he ) when I gotten him... and yeah, baby cats are generally very small. You may want to find a basket for her as her temporary home because being very small, they may roam about your hse to find sleeping spot.

Or a shoe box. We used that for our second cat as well
    D∞X, 1-∞ mm F0.17. I like to show off my equipment list because I'm pro. My Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by diver-hloc View Post
    Mmm.... since 'She' is only drinking milk.... don't think there would be much (if any) Poo for now. But it might be wise to bring her down to the 'Cat Doctor' if still no Pee in the next 2 days.

Err.... Btw, you sure 'She' didn't Pee or Poo somewhere when you did look ??
    no leh, didt spot any stain or anything. Ya lor, if the next 2 days nothing then will bring her to vet...

Quote Originally Posted by Onslaught View Post

The cat little might not be able to use as i read on the net, it said not very sure for this kind of age that they might eat it? And too young for it. It just like my HP size...

Just done with feeding her and took a few more pics of her. It really ADORABLE!!!!!! And she like my bed! hahahaha she like looking for "her mother's nit?" base on her action??????

Will post in awhile.

Quote Originally Posted by entropy_h View Post
    Or a shoe box. We used that for our second cat as well
    She slping at my Dog Carrier...... Super Duper King Size bed for her... she is in my room.

'ello tupi,

just asked a friend who used to keep a couple of kittens, she suggested using a warm wet wipe to wipe the kitten's bottom to simulate the mother licking its bottom. its supposed to make them urinate/defecate.

If you're unable to find someone to adopt the kitten, let me know, i have a cousin who takes in strays and rears them until she finds them homes. But she's currently got many cats awaiting new homes, so its last resort if you can't find anyone else.

EDIT: PMed you
    Last edited by vonlichenstein; 27th November 2008 at 10:19 AM.
    It is such a quiet thing to fall,
    But far more terrible is to admit it

jiayou!

hope she finds a home.. she's beautiful!

Page 1 of 7 1236 ... LastLast