4th September 2003, 08:45 PM
How to you reflector?
I just bought a 5 in 1 reflector 80 cm. But honestly speaking, i dont know how to use it. Not at all. Can anyone advise me on how to use the reflector? and what would be the effect with and without reflector?
4th September 2003, 08:49 PM
If I'm not wrong you can use it to fill in shadowed areas on your subject.
4th September 2003, 10:11 PM
5-in-1, then you can try to make it:
- white, to reflect soft light onto subject
- silver, to reflect hard light onto subject
- gold, to reflect warm light onto subject
- tranlucent, to diffuse sunlight example outdoor in lunchtime, put it on top of subject head
- black, hard to say here, normally use it to block light
Pick a sunny day morning, go outside and try to play around with it and see how the ligh bounce/reflect. Start with silver because it is the easiest for you to see the effect.
5th September 2003, 09:48 PM
thank you for the info...i ll try it...