Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 20 of 96

Thread: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

  1. #1

    Default "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    i was sent this link in stomp.

    havent taken the public for yawns...
    this was rather appalling to me.
    call me a frog in well, but does this kind of events happen often in public?

    and, as far as my mandarin level takes me, xiang ji = camera.
    so what does xiang ji means in this context?

    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...t.jsp?id=43023
    Last edited by ortega; 25th November 2008 at 09:17 AM.

  2. #2

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    "Error accessing page"

    Please check link

  3. #3

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    i dont think xiang ji means prostitute or strumpet.

    "ji shi sui de ren liao..."


    this sure makes my day...really

  4. #4

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    thanks Ortegandalf for editing the link to make it work.

  5. #5

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Not really ... but there again, it depends on where you hang out. Jeanie wanna hoot cat-fights issit?

  6. #6

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    I actually see these things quite often. Not to sound racist or anyhting, but it usually seems to involve mainland chinese. They seem pretty hot-tempered.
    Alpha

  7. #7

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    OOU Rasjkae, where DO you hang out?

  8. #8

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    Not really ... but there again, it depends on where you hang out. Jeanie wanna hoot cat-fights issit?
    i only do 'dog-fights'.....in cars.

    i was given the middle finger yesterday morning.
    just because i was travelling slightly slower on the extreme left lane.
    can you believe it?

    then, i dropped gear and caught up and did the same.
    (i know it's childish BUT it's a frggin MONDAY morning...with all the blues setting in).

    and lastly, i smoked her.

  9. #9

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Dream Merchant View Post
    OOU Rasjkae, where DO you hang out?
    chinatown lor...where else?

    dont tell me geylang wor....

  10. #10

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    chinatown lor...where else?

    dont tell me geylang wor....
    Up north... AMK... I'm not a Geylanger!

    (but the chicken rice there is really good)
    Alpha

  11. #11

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i only do 'dog-fights'.....in cars.

    i was given the middle finger yesterday morning.
    just because i was travelling slightly slower on the extreme left lane.
    can you believe it?

    then, i dropped gear and caught up and did the same.
    (i know it's childish BUT it's a frggin MONDAY morning...with all the blues setting in).

    and lastly, i smoked her.
    What a turn-on....

  12. #12
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i was given the middle finger yesterday morning.
    just because i was travelling slightly slower on the extreme left lane.
    can you believe it?
    Who was with you in the car?

  13. #13

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by Sion View Post
    Who was with you in the car?
    alone lah.morning lei...
    if got guy in car....i damn gracious one hor.
    HAHAHHAHAH!

  14. #14
    Moderator catchlights's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2004
    Location
    Punggol, Singapore
    Posts
    21,902

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by jeanie View Post
    i was sent this link in stomp.

    havent taken the public for yawns...
    this was rather appalling to me.
    call me a frog in well, but does this kind of events happen often in public?

    and, as far as my mandarin level takes me, xiang ji = camera.
    so what does xiang ji means in this context?

    http://singaporeseen.stomp.com.sg/si...t.jsp?id=43023
    may one of them say to the other "Ni Xiang Ji"

    you're like "chicken"
    Shoot to Live, Live to Shoot
    www.benjaminloo.com | iStock portfolio

  15. #15
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    ok.. so young woman lashes out at old woman cuz.. she was being called a camera? :P
    chezburgr i can haz?

  16. #16
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Atlanta, GA
    Posts
    2,256

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    相机, 想鸡,香鸡,象机,向级,

    乡鸡 bingo! (kampung chicken.. supposedly tender?)

    chezburgr i can haz?

  17. #17
    Senior Member Sion's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    新天地
    Posts
    4,768

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    相机, 想鸡,香鸡,象机,向级,

    乡鸡 bingo! (kampung chicken.. supposedly tender?)

    Don't you have KFC over there?

  18. #18

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    apparently the STOMP TS's chinese is also half pass six.

    I think the full word should be "xiang ji nu" (look like prostitute) and not "xiang ji" (camera)

  19. #19

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    heh and because of that, they are famous
    Visit my Blog :D
    duabuikia.blogspot.com

  20. #20

    Default Re: "xiang ji"?!?!??!?!?!?!??!

    Quote Originally Posted by psychobiologist View Post
    相机, 想鸡,香鸡,象机,向级,

    乡鸡 bingo! (kampung chicken.. supposedly tender?)

    wah...your mandarin damn powederful siah!
    i think the last one makes the most sense...
    that is...IF the woman in white is from cheena.
    good one...i didnt even think of that.

    what did you get for chinese?
    A1?

Page 1 of 5 123 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •