Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
Results 41 to 54 of 54

Thread: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

  1. #41
    Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Anfield Road,Liverpool L4 0TH
    Posts
    1,657

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    wow... big challenge to me la.. i can provide u the winter/snowing effect like 'dou nu , yao bu yao" but end of shoot u help me sweep ai mai? haha
    "Hebe"鬥牛,要不要???Just for you only.....
    拍照重要的不是尺度,而是照片帶給大家的感覺.

  2. #42

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    1. wing oscar 9793****
    2. toby 9479****
    3. waileong 9694****
    4. hoky0100 TBC
    5. wrvishnu 8306****
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9
    10.
    11.
    12.

  3. #43

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by XiaoYang View Post
    "Hebe"鬥牛,要不要???Just for you only.....
    haha.. fight fish u wan or nt?

  4. #44

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    ups for bro!

  5. #45

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    1. wing oscar 9793****
    2. edward 9829****
    3. waileong 9694****
    4. hoky0100 TBC
    5. wrvishnu 8306****
    6.
    7.
    8.
    9
    10.
    11.
    12.

  6. #46

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by takeshi.lum View Post
    ups for bro!
    thanks bro

  7. #47

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    a preview of the santa girl


    Wah! wearing this in Singapore ... Good luck to PeiYu
    By the end of the shoot, sure become a "swimming fish"

    Btw, that was a nice interesting comic strip!! Keep more coming??

    Mike, received your msg, but sorry really can't make it ... but saw that response seems coming in liao. I think the economy downturn is really affecting us and is showing in all these shoots??

    Btw, ups for you.

  8. #48

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by hongwei View Post
    Wah! wearing this in Singapore ... Good luck to PeiYu
    By the end of the shoot, sure become a "swimming fish"

    Btw, that was a nice interesting comic strip!! Keep more coming??

    Mike, received your msg, but sorry really can't make it ... but saw that response seems coming in liao. I think the economy downturn is really affecting us and is showing in all these shoots??

    Btw, ups for you.
    haha.. bro thanks.. later i ask vivian do somemore..

  9. #49

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by candleghost View Post
    something done by vivian.. haha.. enjoy
    guys give support for her effort



    cute comic strip! upup :

  10. #50

  11. #51

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    more support guys...

  12. #52

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    up for a friendly and helpful organiser!

    got friendly models too!

  13. #53

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Ups for candleghost ^^ The girls are great to work with.




  14. #54

    Default Re: 30th NOV LOW BUDGET ** Xmas Santa **3 MODELS**

    Quote Originally Posted by leejay View Post
    Ups for candleghost ^^ The girls are great to work with.



    nice pic bro.. thanks for the bump

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Tags for this Thread

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •