Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: RUDE Clubsnappers

define bad food=?
    But cat stomach shud be able to take all kinda food unless the person poison em.............
    my cats' favourites is purina..... yum yum....

I can't comment on those who turn up late or decided not to come for the outing but has any link been established about what exactly the BAD food is? It could be an innocent act from well-meaning pple. It's just unfortunate that such an act caused the cats to be sick which then unfortunately has been indirectly linked to Azure. I'm not even sure if the person(s) involved will read this post and realize:Hey it's me!" But the great effort Azure has put in is commedable and any wrongs others do to him in any way is unjustified.

Quote Originally Posted by wacko
    i think many of you are overreacting to the situation of the feeding bit, i don't think the fella had any malice when (s)he went about feeding the cats PROPER cat food (whiskas is proper cat food right?), it is unfortunate that some of the cats fell ill thereafter. yes, (s)he should have thought twice before introducing his/her own feeding schedule, but come on, there isn't a need to scream and shout and curse at that person here, show some tolerance and restraint guys, especially if you expect goodness from others.
    Then I guess the decent thing for those who are "guilty" of feeding the cat (unintentionally causing their illness and using azure name) should step forward and offer an apology.

Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    Then I guess the decent thing for those who are "guilty" of feeding the cat (unintentionally causing their illness and using azure name) should step forward and offer an apology.
    naturally, that is without saying. but jumping the gun and condemning people to the umpteenth level of hell isn't exactly polite behavior (read topic). guess this thread unwittingly revealed more than what it was intended to.

Deregistered

While I got a feeling that the person who got the cat sick don't meant to, my understanding is that stray cats can tahan all sort of nonsense food and generally don't fall sick. So that would probably mean either contaminated food or expired food. (Let's hope it wasn't a deliberate attempt, by poisoning.)

Also another question is whether it has been proven conclusively that it is due to the food fed by the person discussed. If it happen to be a conincidence, then the BAD food accusation would be a misunderstanding. Regardless, when any animals are being taken care of by someone, bring it extra food could just mass up the schedule/plan.
    And they won't strave even if no one don't feed them, they know how to look for food too. (sorry for those who like to feed cats, I still think cats should hunt, that's their native way of getting food)

Azure, it is quite sad to hear that you decide to stop the public cat/school shoots, but I can certain understand your decision on this.

And to those who 'no show' for school shoots :
    Being a official event photographer is a responsibility, much like your job, regardless of whether you are being paid or not. Do NOT signup or accept such assignment if you are not ready/willing to take on such responsibility. Imagine on your wedding day your official photographer decide to no show or arrive late.
    Last edited by frisky; 4th September 2003 at 06:15 PM.

i think many of you are overreacting to the situation of the feeding bit, i don't think the fella had any malice when (s)he went about feeding the cats PROPER cat food (whiskas is proper cat food right?), it is unfortunate that some of the cats fell ill thereafter.
    Benefit of doubt may be given for this....

yes, (s)he should have thought twice before introducing his/her own feeding schedule, but come on, there isn't a need to scream and shout and curse at that person here, show some tolerance and restraint guys, especially if you expect goodness from others.
    As it has been said, the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Why scream & shout? Simply becos such so-called "kind" intentions will simply undo whatever peace that the usual feeders have been keeping with the residents.

If you are not an animal lover or defender of the strays, you most probably wouldn't understand.

naturally, that is without saying. but jumping the gun and condemning people to the umpteenth level of hell isn't exactly polite behavior (read topic).
    Are we not allowed to express our outrage at what has happened?

I don't think any of us who posted strongly about the matter has condemned anyone in particular so why do u sound so concerned?

guess this thread unwittingly revealed more than what it was intended to.
    revealed what? What kind of innuendo(s) are you trying to put here?

Default hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by pcwe68
    Azure, keep up the good work , if you know who did it, post their names here, so we will be aware of them.
    hmm......this post makes it sound like we should be aware of them in case they feed us bad food too

naturally, that is without saying. but jumping the gun and condemning people to the umpteenth level of hell isn't exactly polite behavior (read topic). guess this thread unwittingly revealed more than what it was intended to.
    gee.....don't know how the rest of you feel but the tone of this post sounds more harsh than the first post by AZURE....

wonder who is over-reacting here...
    Last edited by swimcraze; 4th September 2003 at 06:41 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by lavenderlilz
    As it has been said, the path to hell is paved with good intentions. Why scream & shout? Simply becos such so-called "kind" intentions will simply undo whatever peace that the usual feeders have been keeping with the residents.

If you are not an animal lover or defender of the strays, you most probably wouldn't understand.
    perhaps you should be the one re-reading the post. you seem to think that i condone the actions of the person that we have been talking about. anyhow, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand cause and effect, and my my, how presumptious of you...

Are we not allowed to express our outrage at what has happened?

I don't think any of us who posted strongly about the matter has condemned anyone in particular so why do u sound so concerned?

revealed what? What kind of innuendo(s) are you trying to put here?
    go ahead and express concern, that is more than understandable. but do you really think everyone had been objective in their posts here? perhaps it's time to do some re-reading again. innuendos? nah, i'm not the type who is bothered with disguising my remarks, it is loud and clear, don't be too quick to condemn.

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    hmm......this post makes it sound like we should be aware of them in case they feed us bad food too
    OT: Cat food, yummy yummy.

Quote Originally Posted by swimcraze
    gee.....don't know how the rest of you feel but the tone of this post sounds more harsh than the first post by AZURE....

wonder who is over-reacting here...
    harsh tone? oh my, no capslock, no "*****", no exclamation marks, another example of poor objectivity.

perhaps you should be the one re-reading the post. you seem to think that i condone the actions of the person that we have been talking about. anyhow, it doesn't take a rocket scientist to understand cause and effect, and my my, how presumptious of you...
    Hullo???? Did u not read the word "IF" in my earlier post.

Btw, did I say u condone???? In fact you are the one who is saying I seem to think that you condone such actions? Actually I said nothing of that sort at all. Please re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-re-read my post again.

go ahead and express concern, that is more than understandable. but do you really think everyone had been objective in their posts here? perhaps it's time to do some re-reading again. innuendos? nah, i'm not the type who is bothered with disguising my remarks, it is loud and clear, don't be too quick to condemn.
    did I condemn u? I only asked why are u so concerned?

harsh tone? oh my, no capslock, no "*****", no exclamation marks, another example of poor objectivity.
    sometimes you don't need exclamation marks.

Again u are judging by YOUR standards.

did I condemn u? I only asked why are u so concerned?
    ugh, i meant don't be too quick to condemn the cat feeder. *earth calling mars*

sometimes you don't need exclamation marks.

Again u are judging by YOUR standards.
    almost chuckled at this, so now objectivity has different standards eh?

Think some of us are going OT. Pls respect the thread starter and each one of us here.

ugh, i meant don't be too quick to condemn the cat feeder. *earth calling mars*
    please lah nobody condemned the cat feeder to ur "umpteenth level of hell". What I was most unhappy about was how this "unauthorised cat feeder" may have jeopardised the "safe haven" of the cats at the location.

almost chuckled at this, so now objectivity has different standards eh?
    that could be YOUR idea of objectivity. Why I say this is you seem to be more tolerant of the errant cat feeder(s).

Quote Originally Posted by meng
    Think some of us are going OT. Pls respect the thread starter and each one of us here.
    Agreed. Azure has already raised the point which this thread was created for. The rest of you, please take your differences offline.

Thread is now closed.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12