Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: C vs N hahaha.... what say you???

Default Re: C vs N hahaha.... what say you???

Quote Originally Posted by TheQuestion View Post
    then they dun have to BUY the entry level CANON they always have the option of buying NIKON off the bat no one is forcing them. Free market free choice. Not like Canon is forcing them to buy something they might feel is crippling them. as i said b4 their marketing strategy is something they decide so if you have a problem with it feed it back to Canon. What's the point of speculating here if no one from Canon is gonna see your feedback?
    i'm from c*n*n but is not my business to be bothered with their camera divison, since i'm from their semi-con division instead...
    is a free market and i'm not using a canon cam as well...

Quote Originally Posted by tjhan View Post
    450D has spot what. All 4 modes. SO BAM!! HE GETS TO USE SPOT.
    But 450D has no capacity for SMS, MP3, touch screen, 3G etc.

Quote Originally Posted by glennyong View Post
    has been some time since we last exchange pm'es ! hahaha brother how have u been.

cant believe u started this thread about C n N.....
    Hi glennyong

Yes .... long time no post for me, and yes, quite mild posts if I remember ?

I have been well and thank you for asking. Many things have taken my concentration from CS I am afraid.

As for the C vs N etc thread .... hope you like it

The subject that I mentioned in the beginning has been something that has bothered me for some time.

I think that followers of the entry level "C" cameras eg. 300D etc have been expecting "C" to introduce (I mean..un-cripple) spot metering.

With each new entry level DSLR it was still not there (crippled) and so I asked a "C" rep why it is so ....

His answer was....to intice those that want spot metering to buy the next model.

So, Glenny, I was not intentionally trying to start a flame war, more that I was hoping for new camera buyers to think about it.

As I mentioned also, I own Canon, Nikon, Olympus DSLRS along with a number of different P&S cameras and I like them all (shame that I am cr#p at photography ).

Take care
    Time, is an effortless construction :)

Quote Originally Posted by Pablo View Post
    Hi glennyong

Yes .... long time no post for me, and yes, quite mild posts if I remember ?

I have been well and thank you for asking. Many things have taken my concentration from CS I am afraid.

As for the C vs N etc thread .... hope you like it

The subject that I mentioned in the beginning has been something that has bothered me for some time.

I think that followers of the entry level "C" cameras eg. 300D etc have been expecting "C" to introduce (I mean..un-cripple) spot metering.

With each new entry level DSLR it was still not there (crippled) and so I asked a "C" rep why it is so ....

His answer was....to intice those that want spot metering to buy the next model.

So, Glenny, I was not intentionally trying to start a flame war, more that I was hoping for new camera buyers to think about it.

As I mentioned also, I own Canon, Nikon, Olympus DSLRS along with a number of different P&S cameras and I like them all (shame that I am cr#p at photography ).

Take care
    U are too humble man !

anyway. i am a convert from "N" to "C"

well..... i still feel with current technology and with what's these brands can offer, u cant go wrong with either brands too thou.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12