Page 35 of 51 FirstFirst ... 10253033343536374045 ... LastLast

Thread: Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Yup, ppl from CS. That's not a good sign.
    I have hinted this before ..

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I juz want to share one pt:

Ppl have the rights to think wat they want to think. Nobody can stop them. TS is a fun grp and if becoz of ppl saying this and tat and we stop that fun portion isnt tat a restriction? If one day someone say u all grp photos so many can stop taking grp photos, does it mean we stop taking grp photos? If one day someone say u all dun take self portrait coz u rook ugly, does it mean we stop taking?

My personal experience is being true to urself and as long as u noe wat is involved, ur actions shld not be restricted to other ppl thoughts. But many times, singapoareans are very subjective and judgemental. This pt i have to admit. In an open forum, ppl freedom of speech and actions are not restricted and some can say this and say that without thinking of consequences. And yes, some ppl can say TS are getting more and more famous, pls WATCH OUT ur actions, but pls, if we keep having to restrict ourselves to satisfy others, are we the same as before? I admit tat a certain level of integrity has to be maintained which is y the comm is setup. As for the members action, as long as its non offensive and members enjoy the fun, all are welcomed.

Juz sharing my thoughts here.
    Thanks for sharing your thot, just nice for fun is okay but IMO dont over do it. Some members will get upset .. we are not here to restrict our actions and I think Ambious dont meant that. He is just being cautious ... we will have to strike a balancing point and perform the balancing acts ,, so all are happy and can continue to have fun.

Please exercise discretion and moderate when posting,, thanks all for reading. TGIF
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

moaning butties
    i ish gay and im proud of it

Adj. 1. gay - bright and pleasant; promoting a feeling of cheer; "a cheery hello"; "a gay sunny room"; "a sunny smile"
    cheery, sunny
    cheerful - being full of or promoting cheer; having or showing good spirits; "her cheerful nature"; "a cheerful greeting"; "a cheerful room"; "as cheerful as anyone confined to a hospital bed could be"
    2. gay - full of or showing high-spirited merriment; "when hearts were young and gay"; "a poet could not but be gay, in such a jocund company"- Wordsworth; "the jolly crowd at the reunion"; "jolly old Saint Nick"; "a jovial old gentleman"; "have a merry Christmas"; "peals of merry laughter"; "a mirthful laugh"
    jocund, jolly, jovial, merry, mirthful
    joyous - full of or characterized by joy; "felt a joyous abandon"; "joyous laughter"

butties
    i dun think we can get good shots for the fireworks

[QUOTE=hlw8888;33995437]some info for those who wants to go vivo to suut fireworks. previously someone in CS suggest the mcp @ harbourfront.

view from 8th storey (the highest storey of the mcp)

according to the above pic, the view is kinda like 16:9 tv ratio. if the fireworks is fired from the vivo area, we may not be able to capture the high fireworks; if the fireworks is fired from the sea between sentosa and vivo, our right side is kinda blocked and similarly, we may not be able to capture the high fireworks.

even if we public are allowed to the 3rd floor of vivo (assuming the fireworks is fired from the sea), as there are several restaurants facing the sea, not sure if they will seal off part of the open corridors area to allow their customers to view fireworks or not.

allo butties...

Quote Originally Posted by coolsigg View Post
    allo butties...
    allo moaning!

[QUOTE=Redsun;4559358]butties
    i dun think we can get good shots for the fireworks

Quote Originally Posted by hlw8888 View Post
    some info for those who wants to go vivo to suut fireworks. previously someone in CS suggest the mcp @ harbourfront.

view from 8th storey (the highest storey of the mcp)

according to the above pic, the view is kinda like 16:9 tv ratio. if the fireworks is fired from the vivo area, we may not be able to capture the high fireworks; if the fireworks is fired from the sea between sentosa and vivo, our right side is kinda blocked and similarly, we may not be able to capture the high fireworks.

even if we public are allowed to the 3rd floor of vivo (assuming the fireworks is fired from the sea), as there are several restaurants facing the sea, not sure if they will seal off part of the open corridors area to allow their customers to view fireworks or not.
    Possible to shoot from sentosa side ..
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

Member/Tangshooter

Bonjour!
    Another ultimate weekend ahead..
    This is an electronic post which requires no signature.

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by Redsun View Post
    Possible to shoot from sentosa side ..
    I think we don't have to reach sentosa, just shoot from the bridge linking to sentosa should be good enough...

Most of the sea front facing vivo is fenced up due to construction of IR resort. Probably from Mt faber is good alternative, the other place is merlion garden walk facing the vivo but ,must used tele. Sentosa bridge will be not be allow for photography, rangers will be station there.
    Think of concepts and work towards it.

Quote Originally Posted by KNIGHT ONG View Post
    I have hinted this before ..

Thanks for sharing your thot, just nice for fun is okay but IMO dont over do it. Some members will get upset .. we are not here to restrict our actions and I think Ambious dont meant that. He is just being cautious ... we will have to strike a balancing point and perform the balancing acts ,, so all are happy and can continue to have fun.

Please exercise discretion and moderate when posting,, thanks all for reading. TGIF
    No offense lar. I noe butties here one. Ur pt on exercising discretion and moderation is noted long time back master. Even MASter phoa also mention that. These are noted. The balancing pt is now all of us are still having fun and have not crossed the line. But one thing is, how one determine the borderline? Go the gay forums and see the pics bah. From there, i think our tung lok are really far off from that category. But I wan to emphasize again, TS has no discrimination. I do personally have acquaintances who are gay and they are real nice ppl. As for those minority public who mention our tung lok are gayish, I shall have no further comments.

Apologies to mikey bro if i sound too harsh buttie. And yesh TGIF and I am at home PP photos...

Quote Originally Posted by lkkang View Post
    I think we don't have to reach sentosa, just shoot from the bridge linking to sentosa should be good enough...
    yeah ... but not sure where is the ticket collecting point ...
    AMPA * WPPI * J team

BBB Session @ Sitex

Meeting time: 3pm onwards
    Meeting Pt: Main entrance of Sitex.

Participants:

1. kuantoh
    2. dOlBy
    3. Woofmy (TBC - depends what time I am done at Changi Airport)

Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    No offense lar. I noe butties here one. Ur pt on exercising discretion and moderation is noted long time back master. Even MASter phoa also mention that. These are noted. The balancing pt is now all of us are still having fun and have not crossed the line. But one thing is, how one determine the borderline? Go the gay forums and see the pics bah. From there, i think our tung lok are really far off from that category. But I wan to emphasize again, TS has no discrimination. I do personally have acquaintances who are gay and they are real nice ppl. As for those minority public who mention our tung lok are gayish, I shall have no further comments.

Apologies to mikey bro if i sound too harsh buttie. And yesh TGIF and I am at home PP photos...
    TGIF!!!...............but i ish at work

morning buddies.....
    TGIF !!!

BBB Session @ Sitex

Meeting time: 3pm onwards
    Meeting Pt: Main entrance of Sitex.

Participants:

1. kuantoh
    2. dOlBy
    3. Woofmy (TBC - depends what time I am done at Changi Airport)
    4. simpleliving

Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    ... SARPORK !!!!.... .........Tong Le, Yang Wu... Wan Shui.....

.. meibee moi ish de kan stark loo Tong Le hwif Febby dear reh.....
    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post

Blog Entries

Morleng butties~~Flyday ish here!! Those ghosting sitex stay till huat time? I will be at eunos wif....a fwen haha Maybe can ghost find chiu all rater

Member/Tangshooter

Quote Originally Posted by airforce1 View Post
    Most of the sea front facing vivo is fenced up due to construction of IR resort. Probably from Mt faber is good alternative, the other place is merlion garden walk facing the vivo but ,must used tele. Sentosa bridge will be not be allow for photography, rangers will be station there.
    information.

Quote Originally Posted by Jimmy81 View Post
    Morleng butties~~Flyday ish here!! Those ghosting sitex stay till huat time? I will be at eunos wif....a fwen haha Maybe can ghost find chiu all rater
    xmm fren ?

Good Morning...

Reading this topic that u guys are discussing are pretty straight forward incident.

Say, one organisation or company, an active member (who know to many people) of the organisation displayed all kinds of weirdo/extreme/selfish and even foolish actions. To this member, this organisation may just be a platform for his own amusement, so he held no responsibility for other member's reputation which is at stake at his expense.

The public has already been scrutinizing and placing judgement not just only on him, but on the other members (which are the innocent good ones) and the entire group, if affects the entire organisation's statute.

Even other members may be mature and sensible, they may worried being "dragged into" the bad light. No matter how proper conduct or reputable are other members, people will auto link these unfavourable sights/activities to them..

If u work for such organisation, will you even want to lunch out or be seen with such member?

Shouldn't it be the organisation who will first give a stern warning to the member and if it been ignored, the organisation will be rational and show this bad apple to the Exit door.

If the organisation turn a blind eye to such acts, these mature members will resign and leave this empty vessel sinking deeper and they just happily board onto another secure/safer vessel.

*no wind dun get the wave up - literal translation from the chinese proverb*
    the Public got Eyes to See..!
    蓮花仙子

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by simpleliving View Post
    xmm fren ?
    Its a secret WAHAHAHAHA!!