Page 34 of 51 FirstFirst ... 9242932333435363944 ... LastLast
Results 661 to 680 of 1004

Thread: Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

  1. #661

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    allo butties...good night...

  2. #662
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by woofmy View Post
    huh... just noticed that the thread numbering is out of whack... now we are in thread 52... should be LII

    here's a guide -
    Thanks, i need that. Really catch no balls liao.

  3. #663
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Guys,

    Kindly refrain from portraying and post too much "Tung Le" photos. As we are known as a gay group liao.

    For those who wanna have a gay section, u may start another thread on it.

    Thank you.

  4. #664
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Ambious View Post
    Guys,

    Kindly refrain from portraying and post too much "Tung Le" photos. As we are known as a gay group liao.

    For those who wanna have a gay section, u may start another thread on it.

    Thank you.
    someone told you that?

  5. #665
    Member/Tangshooter Ambious's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Singapore, Taiwan, Malaysia
    Posts
    1,216

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by dOlBy View Post
    someone told you that?
    Yup, ppl from CS. That's not a good sign.

  6. #666
    Senior Member
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Pasir Ris / Tampines
    Posts
    4,477

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    I juz want to share one pt:

    Ppl have the rights to think wat they want to think. Nobody can stop them. TS is a fun grp and if becoz of ppl saying this and tat and we stop that fun portion isnt tat a restriction? If one day someone say u all grp photos so many can stop taking grp photos, does it mean we stop taking grp photos? If one day someone say u all dun take self portrait coz u rook ugly, does it mean we stop taking?

    My personal experience is being true to urself and as long as u noe wat is involved, ur actions shld not be restricted to other ppl thoughts. But many times, singapoareans are very subjective and judgemental. This pt i have to admit. In an open forum, ppl freedom of speech and actions are not restricted and some can say this and say that without thinking of consequences. And yes, some ppl can say TS are getting more and more famous, pls WATCH OUT ur actions, but pls, if we keep having to restrict ourselves to satisfy others, are we the same as before? I admit tat a certain level of integrity has to be maintained which is y the comm is setup. As for the members action, as long as its non offensive and members enjoy the fun, all are welcomed.

    Juz sharing my thoughts here.

  7. #667
    Member/Tangshooter jawzsg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    Moi live in a flat
    Posts
    714

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    ... SARPORK !!!!.... .........Tong Le, Yang Wu... Wan Shui.....

    .. meibee moi ish de kan stark loo Tong Le hwif Febby dear reh.....
    Last edited by jawzsg; 28th November 2008 at 02:25 AM.
    651D90 Mk II cameller™ ...... "Ai Camel Mai ?"

  8. #668
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by jawzsg View Post
    .. meibee moi ish de kan stark loo Tong Le hwif Febby dear reh.....

  9. #669

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I juz want to share one pt:

    Ppl have the rights to think wat they want to think. Nobody can stop them. TS is a fun grp and if becoz of ppl saying this and tat and we stop that fun portion isnt tat a restriction? If one day someone say u all grp photos so many can stop taking grp photos, does it mean we stop taking grp photos? If one day someone say u all dun take self portrait coz u rook ugly, does it mean we stop taking?

    My personal experience is being true to urself and as long as u noe wat is involved, ur actions shld not be restricted to other ppl thoughts. But many times, singapoareans are very subjective and judgemental. This pt i have to admit. In an open forum, ppl freedom of speech and actions are not restricted and some can say this and say that without thinking of consequences. And yes, some ppl can say TS are getting more and more famous, pls WATCH OUT ur actions, but pls, if we keep having to restrict ourselves to satisfy others, are we the same as before? I admit tat a certain level of integrity has to be maintained which is y the comm is setup. As for the members action, as long as its non offensive and members enjoy the fun, all are welcomed.

    Juz sharing my thoughts here.


    yes, even if 'you want to change, change for yourself. not for the sake of others.
    what matters is being happy.
    so... who cares!! haha

  10. #670
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by cindynah View Post
    yes, even if 'you want to change, change for yourself. not for the sake of others.
    what matters is being happy.
    so... who cares!! haha
    okie... i put you 5 balls.


  11. #671

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    okie... i put you 5 balls.
    haha 7balls lah.

  12. #672

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    ish still got butties up so late
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  13. #673

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by Royaux View Post
    ish still got butties up so late
    now ish early. not late

  14. #674

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by cindynah View Post
    now ish early. not late
    win liao lor
    no work later ah
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  15. #675
    Member/Tangshooter zaxh81's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2003
    Location
    Earth
    Posts
    4,339

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    working now


  16. #676

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by zaxh81 View Post
    working now

    are you overseas?
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  17. #677
    Member/Tangshooter dOlBy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    Central
    Posts
    1,044

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Ok i'm going to bed liao good nite.

  18. #678

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    good night
    carbonmade
    mαke.believe

  19. #679

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by blazer_workz View Post
    i think its not so nice to post up a pic of the President without seeking permission..
    fairy too excited to shake hand, forgot to get moller release form signed...
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

  20. #680

    Default Re: Tang Shooters XLLI: TCSS Thread...

    Quote Originally Posted by kuantoh View Post
    I juz want to share one pt:

    Ppl have the rights to think wat they want to think. Nobody can stop them. TS is a fun grp and if becoz of ppl saying this and tat and we stop that fun portion isnt tat a restriction? If one day someone say u all grp photos so many can stop taking grp photos, does it mean we stop taking grp photos? If one day someone say u all dun take self portrait coz u rook ugly, does it mean we stop taking?

    My personal experience is being true to urself and as long as u noe wat is involved, ur actions shld not be restricted to other ppl thoughts. But many times, singapoareans are very subjective and judgemental. This pt i have to admit. In an open forum, ppl freedom of speech and actions are not restricted and some can say this and say that without thinking of consequences. And yes, some ppl can say TS are getting more and more famous, pls WATCH OUT ur actions, but pls, if we keep having to restrict ourselves to satisfy others, are we the same as before? I admit tat a certain level of integrity has to be maintained which is y the comm is setup. As for the members action, as long as its non offensive and members enjoy the fun, all are welcomed.

    Juz sharing my thoughts here.
    agreed. as long as we are within our own and CS limits, plus society legal parameters, we should not bow to others' judgment. we are practicing self-censorship, our viewers should also do their own censorship (if you don't like to see pictures of 2 guys, just close the windows). until CS introduce a new rule (like the moller shoot ruling) about this, those pictures are still within limits. how far can we satisfy others' judgment??? what happen if there is a vegetarian who is offended to see pictures of meat dishes posted? should we introduce a new ruling of no food pictures?
    Fine print - Anything I posted is strictly my own point of view :)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •