Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Today Computer Times - Leica Review

Quote Originally Posted by jasphotography
    oh is it? I thought I am actually abusing you

Lucky you didn't come today... from Pasir Panjang to Lim Chu Kang took me, or rather, my inexperienced driver, 1hr and 15 mins !!

Was spinning around AYE, PIE, SLE & BKE, exit and enter the expressways for countless times... shiek!

Think I need a massage!
    whoa .. then how much u paid for ur cab fare ???

I dun see any CA on the pics that u linked on pbase.... but u seemed to have used USM in PS to sharpen the image.....

Quote Originally Posted by TME
    I dun see any CA on the pics that u linked on pbase.... but u seemed to have used USM in PS to sharpen the image.....
    There are two pics, 1 before any processing, 1 after. If u look at the white road markings on the road, its quite visible. Nevertheless, the zoom capability of this cam is impressive, especially with image stablising.

Quote Originally Posted by Newbie123
    There are two pics, 1 before any processing, 1 after. If u look at the white road markings on the road, its quite visible. Nevertheless, the zoom capability of this cam is impressive, especially with image stablising.

Actually I was examining the road markings but I dun see it at all........ the other example in this thread shows marked CA...... if the CA is that little as in the pics u posted, I can live with it...........

Actually I was examining the road markings but I dun see it at all........ the other example in this thread shows marked CA...... if the CA is that little as in the pics u posted, I can live with it...........
    Do note that Newbie123's test shots are not a worst case example. Worst case scenarios would be white shirts in bright sun, building or tree outlines against bright sky or any scene with a lot of high contrast transitions.

Hi, I think you are not looking at the full sized pic

Here

Notice area around the car. Pretty obvious. Even with the CA, I seriously think the FZ-1 is a good PnS The zoom is incredibe and the cam is so light

Here

Notice area around the car. Pretty obvious. Even with the CA, I seriously think the FZ-1 is a good PnS The zoom is incredibe and the cam is so light
    I did view the full size photo but then didn't notice the slightly purplish haze about the white lines....... well, if it's that minor (IMO), then I can live with it...... and besides at 4R I dun think u'll really see it... most people dun even know what CA is and probably will go unnoticed...... it's only purists like us who want the best....... my own consumer lens also have some CA but I dun see it unless I know what I am looking out for........ kekeke........ sometimes it's all in the mind............

Here

BTW, the touched-up photo was incredibly sharp... u did USM did u on it? The original wasn't so sharp... anything else u did to post process the shot?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123