Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: A strange/lame encounter

Default Re: A strange/lame encounter

Quote Originally Posted by blackhearts-selina View Post
    thanks , i will know what to do next time (:

and 15 years old for lingerie ? that's too young
    Technically anything under 18 is too young. Just look at the "services offered" threads, you'll find lots of "turning 16 this year" blah blah blah posts...
    Alpha

Blog Entries

reminder, please leave race out of this or any discussion

OMG so creepy! I've encountered a lot of weird people too. MSN me and ask all kinds of questions without introducing himself or showing me his website link. I always reply, "What is this? A police interrogation?" *rolls eyes*

There was this one guy who asked me to go to his house for a photoshoot, and asked me, "How sexy can you go?" *goosebumps*

And lets not forget the countless emails I get, asking for "special services".

Motherf***ers.

Best thing to do? IGNORE. They cant do anything to u.

Quote Originally Posted by Canonised View Post
    Another 15-year old model "complained" to TNP about a slezzy photographer trying to molest her in a lingerie shoot ... . ... coming up this Sun TNP.

There are bound to have some cukoo birds around, so if you are too young to accept any model jobs (esp the lingerie, bikini, etc..) for heaven sake dont take the assignment and then cry "wolf".

Selina, just ignore that idiot if he doesnt want to show you his public images....
    The model finding trouble for herself.

Quote Originally Posted by lynniepang View Post
    OMG so creepy! I've encountered a lot of weird people too. MSN me and ask all kinds of questions without introducing himself or showing me his website link. I always reply, "What is this? A police interrogation?" *rolls eyes*

There was this one guy who asked me to go to his house for a photoshoot, and asked me, "How sexy can you go?" *goosebumps*

And lets not forget the countless emails I get, asking for "special services".

Motherf***ers.

Best thing to do? IGNORE. They cant do anything to u.
    ya that's the thing . my lil junior encounter something strange on msn . he asked her to go to his house to shoot and cannot bring anyone worr . he said that he is shy because he is new .

ask him shoot where , he said balcony and staircase outside .LOL . what's sooooo nice about stairs of HDB flat .

bullsh*t lohhs . hahaha , there are soooo many strange people so we have to look out for ourselves (:

vince123123
    Guests

So long as it isn't illegal in Singapore thats all that matters.

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    And shots of a 15-year-old in lingerie are considered illegal in many countries... :P

If you're 15 and joining lingerie shoots... Don't act innocent. :P
    "Technically"? How so? Where did you get a definition such that 18 becomes "technically" too young? Any reference we can look at?

Quote Originally Posted by Rashkae View Post
    Technically anything under 18 is too young. Just look at the "services offered" threads, you'll find lots of "turning 16 this year" blah blah blah posts...

Your friend.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12