Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Is photography very difficult???

Default Re: Is photography very difficult???

Quote Originally Posted by sin77 View Post
    i actually want to sell my D60 without kit lens at around $580. Will consider throwing in a brand new Nikon 18-105mm VR lens at another $300. Basically the price is just as cheap as a prosumer. But you get much better quality pictures!
    That's a good price considering that the D60 isn't that old. So you're going for a D90?

Quote Originally Posted by gameboyz View Post
    Bcuz I tried the MF for D60 and the bg is blurred ... :S
    If you try AF, the bg will be blurred too, if you're using the same focal length, same aperture and focusing on the same subject at the same distance. How much of the image is in focus (Depth of field) depends on the aperture, the focal length and the distance to the subject.

Take your time to slowly learn about these, don't need to rush. Be glad you're learning in a DSLR age. In the film days when I was learning my basics, every shot is $$. Anyway, I am still learning.

Quote Originally Posted by lsisaxon View Post
    That's a good price considering that the D60 isn't that old. So you're going for a D90?
    see how... might not sell.... just use as spare camera.
    when i fly back to sg i will buy.

i see HK prices not really attractive.
    D7100,SB910,17-50/2.8OS,105/2.8VR,85/1.8D,2xE-M1,O60/2.8,12-40/2.8,35-100/2.8,14-42,LX100

It is never hard to learn anything, its about how much time and effort you wish to spend in to pick them up mastering is more than effort though, we will skip that first

one thing about photography, you will be surprise when u truly understand the basics of photography, you will be able to take beautiful photos off lousy equipments like a handphone camera

pick up your camera and join us, welcome to the club

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123